Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27994 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by xcitedjay(m): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Me too, you're like a brother to me.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
xcitedjay: Me too, you're like a brother to me.
Brother kor, father ni...
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by kevolysis12(m): 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014
dobys:

soooo na actually d p*ssy u were interested in u jst wan use "i luv u" 2 get her hooked abi
truth is.. I didn't even know what I wanted sef.. Maybe both. Loz

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by toygod2: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
lol
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Generalkorex(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
"Thank you for lettin me know. many are out there that wouldn't let you know."
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by APRIDE(m): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Irritant:

Chai.....bros u sure say nor be u the babe actually tell? cool

She would'nt dare

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by felifeli: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2014
You love who? No be me and you. No touch me o.

(na lie she wan do. Na shakara oloje)
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Stepsse(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
annawhite:
Told him .....I LOVE YOU
His response.......hmmmm What do u want ,I don't have money o
cry cry cry
pls kindly say the bolded to me and hear my reply......u are beautiful and i love that.........sTc
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by drizzy009: 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
kk
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by lafean20(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
iyisco2001:
Mine is 'ok'
And am guilty of that. grin
me too grin
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Beadex1(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
okay have heard.......gals forming rambo
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by TrapHedges(m): 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don't know, cus dey always be telling me first.. But I know I have replied someone with... "so"?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Magicc: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
I love YouTube.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by TheManMentor: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
I ve heard you
mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.