Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... (27977 Views)

Share With Us, The Worst Response To "I Love You" That You Have Ever Heard.. / What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / The Worst Response To 'I Love You'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dunnibaby: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
I we see you tomorrow
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by noah24(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
I never ask u to undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by felifeli: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
kanobi: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard on telling someone
"I love you"

Why do you love me ?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
If i hear my own Is not the worse
Me: I love u
Her: okay
(My first gf)
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Afrok(m): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
I think "I Love U Two" is the worst undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by BotherMleeper(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2014
" i love me too "
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Balobest:
the monosyllabic reply, best moral killer since 1880
wat abt....*.hmm*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by donTbone(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
me.; errrrm, u knw i wanna tel u sumtn

gal: go ahead now. afterall you re my frnd

me; seriously.... i love u

...come see response o...

gal: henhen! shey me?

hunhun! na person wey dey ya bak... as if 3rd party dey dia.

felt lyk gvn her beatn dat day!!!
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by BTT(m): 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
Worst response I've heard:

Me: I love you. ..

Angry wife: So?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by annawhite(f): 10:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
macsika: that's what them gurls always say but they still end up sucking the juice from my golden globe. You can call me Hugh Gerection. # eye one two four Q #
isssorytt.....
Poor boy...hugh gerection angry
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tuffgongjo(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you.
But the worst I love giving to gals is
Girl:I love u.
Me go just dey blow whistle.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wetin una dey find wif love sef, u get awkward reponses from people u ought not to say dat word 2.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by lekzzydo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
Omolehinme: For real or for dream
I love u 4 real
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
'so?'
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by tuffgongjo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
annawhite: isssorytt.....
Poor boy...hugh gerection angry

I don't usually say this to gals,u are beautiful#notflirtingthough.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dmcdad: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
Randy100: 'Prove it' How am i going to prove it
I bow oooooo. Na formula wey need proving?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
prettyboi1989: Wetin una dey find wif love sef, u get awkward reponses from people u ought not to say dat word 2.
Bros no be lie you talk jare...
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Afeezcoay(m): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
Back den, i saw her 1 eveni so i quickly walked 2 her & told her... She Said Wow, realy ? I Replying her wit a smillin.. & said unfortunately am nt in dat mood... Wink angryBack den, i saw her 1 eveni so i quickly walked 2 her & told her... She Said Wow, realy ? I Replying her wit a smillin.. & said unfortunately am nt in dat mood... Wink
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
donTbone: me.; errrrm, u knw i wanna tel u sumtn

gal: go ahead now. afterall you re my frnd

me; seriously.... i love u

...come see response o...

gal: henhen! shey me?

hunhun! na person wey dey ya bak... as if 3rd party dey dia.

felt lyk gvn her beatn dat day!!!
Hehehehehe. Wahala dey oooooo. Na you find trouble be that ooooooo.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by pamcode(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
chinex276: Opon ol my swags nd sweet mawt, 1 kpako babe afta i tell her "i love u" she luk me finish say "I be ur malae abeg park for 1 syd, u think say u fit do me as u dey do dem" chai... See d way i come form lyk say no be she dey tok 2, becos d babe dey shout am.
jisos dat one na word o
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by pamcode(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
kingvicking:
As a fine boi
She simply said "Its about time, I thought you will never say that".
4 ur mind

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by nicheroute(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Chy! There is God ooo, bro.. you don get all the experience!
Jackeeh: 1. You do?
2. I know, right?
3. So I've been told countless times
4. Yeah right!!!
5. I love me more
6. It's a lie
7. Stop it jor
8. Who? Me?
9. Thank you
10. Show working

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by AriDsexy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
morefire: THANK YOU...

i have broken up because of this before.. why should i say i love you and all you will tell me in return is THANK YOU
What if the person doesn't love you back?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by piagetskinner(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: My friend actually told me this. He said to his girlfriend after a convo: i love you bae, you know that right?
Girl: eh, I've been meaning to ask you, why do you even love me, cos for me, i only like you ooo.
My friend was like 'wtf! So all this while I've been on the liked guys page?'. The girl sha later learnt to love him.
Re u the girl?
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by deegnity22: 12:23am On Jul 25, 2014
I think the most embarrassing reply yet is 'thank you'
common it's not a favor na.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by JimloveTM(m): 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
kanobi: Kindly tell us the worst response you've heard on telling someone
"I love you"

I LOVE YOUTUBE
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Irritant: 12:52am On Jul 25, 2014
APRIDE: A friend of mine received a response like ' God punish you'

Chai.....bros u sure say nor be u the babe actually tell? cool
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by Irritant: 12:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Mine is when she says : "Story" or "Na so una dey always talk for the beggining...if una don chop now una go change" grin.......and actually that's the truth she just said tongue
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by InvertedHammer: 1:28am On Jul 25, 2014
\

Guy: I love u.

Girl: Abeg complete my money!

...Grabs his trouser around the waist.... grin

/
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by ideology(m): 3:02am On Jul 25, 2014
MzPreshie: Lol... Truss me, it wasn't me. If it was me, I would've said so. What's the biggie?
Ok deaer, not a big deal anyway smiley
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by dmcdad: 3:41am On Jul 25, 2014
deegnity22: I think the most embarrassing reply yet is 'thank you'
common it's not a favor na.
Neither is it a compliment.
Re: What Is The Worst Response To "I Love U" That You Hav Heard... by djeoziv(m): 3:59am On Jul 25, 2014
Mine.....

U fall from up? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / 7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin! / What Is The Best Cream For Someone Who Is Dark And Oily In Complexion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.