Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32103 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
seagullbabz:
I pity you sir angry

Pity u too son. U dey pity ur prospective employer, u no see ur life? Poverty idio.t!

waternogetenemy: 1:45pm
See the way Boko haram follows Buhari. Bad thing no good Oooooo.

Everywhere he goes the smell of death follows. Nigerians don't want death for a President

Buhari has caused this country too much problem and death, if he is allowed to smell Aso Rock, even more will die.

yes na me talk am, any boko boyz that quote me today, may vigilante boyz deliver u to ur own 72 virgins. anumanu!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by blkmum700: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
@op,

Keep the good work of PDP going,we are watching you from Behind,if at your age you still think someone can plan his own bombing then i have noting to say than to commend you for your intelligent work,know amount of Spurious Allegation PDP or anyone level in the person of the General will ever succeed,You claim he plan the Kidnap of Umoru Dikko to defense your Allegation, even if i agree with you on that but i don't see it as a bad thing to kidnap A man who stole Billions of Naira to face justice in his country because the British Government will never extradite him to Nigeria And you have to know Most Country Kidnap people from other countries to Face Justice where they are wanted for a crime they commitment because they knew the government of the country they are will never extradite the person to them.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by emiye(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Something is definitely wrong somewhere. The amount of moronic posts is increasing geometrically. The OP's post is a pointer, and the supporting post is shocking.

Could it be that TAN has recruited legions of morons to make imbecilic posts ?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
blkmum700: @op,

Keep the good work of PDP going,we are watching you from Behind,if at your age you still think someone can plan his own bombing then i have noting to say than to commend you for your intelligent work,know amount of Spurious Allegation PDP or anyone level in the person of the General will every succeed,You claim he plan the Kidnap of Umoru Dikko has to defense your Allegation, even if i agree with you on that but i don't see it has a bad thing to kidnap A man who stole Billions of Naira to face justice in his country because the British Government will never extradite him to Nigeria And you have to know Most Country Kidnap people from other countries to Face Justice where they are wanted for a crime they commitment because they knew the government of the country they are will never extradite the person to them.
from this comment, i have been able to deduce that this fellow has no knowledge about the rudiments of desperation and he cannot make a successful politician.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: i know you were gonna quote me. now listen, not every Nigerian is as stup1d and dunce as you are, you just watch movies and don't learn from it. let it be known to you that we can no longer accommodate childish gimmicks from our politicians.

Fo.ool!

Prof Wole Soyinka was on point when he labelled PDP as a party of nest of killers....PDP is a killer party, they've graduated from intra-party killings to inter-party killings and murdering Nigerians on large scale in the Northern part of the country....

I won't be surprise if most of their leaders end up in the Hague one day for crimes against Nigeria and Nigerians.

Yes...we would not tolerate childish gimmicks from a party that had sworn to be enemy of Nigeria and her progress.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
...this is a piece of junk that deserves zero attention.buhari is not a saint,he has many flaws.should I compare buhari's regime to gej's regime-they are two different era,buhari tried to eradicate graft while gej entrenched corruption.had buhari being allowed to extremely deal with dikko and colleagues;may be Nigeria would have been haven.just maybe...
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Fo.ool!

Prof Wole Soyinka was on point when he labelled PDP as a party of nest of killers....PDP is a killer party, they've graduated from intra-party killings to inter-party killings and murdering Nigerians on large scale in the Northern part of the country....

I won't be surprise if most of their leaders end up in the Hague one day for crimes against Nigeria and Nigerians.

Yes...we would not tolerate childish gimmicks from a party that had sworn to be enemy of Nigeria and her progress.
you sound as if you are frustrated, take it easy on yourself. if your thin brain can't comprehend the simple nollywood movie buhari acted, why not keep being an ignoramus instead disgracing yourself with your flaky comments.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by PECO4KING(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin grin
Obiagelli: nonsense, i would like to have deziani in a crate. Umaru Dikko is now a saint to your likes, not surprised though, gej has been endorsing and freeing thieves since he became president.
Btw Op can you act out the scene of how buhari tried to bomb himself, you can try with just one grenade so that you don't get hurt.

I don laugh my ass for here. Make he try am now and if he/she is alive I will credit him/her . cheesy
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago18(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
who don't know that idumouse, waternogetenemy and nwabekeyi are waste of spperms conceived by worms.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
So this senseless and "logicaless" thread got to the front page.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by PECO4KING(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin cheesy grin
Ab025: very foolish OP.....

Nairaland is becomin a joke with people like this!!
u think these bombs are like the sci-fi action movies u watch in ur room every weekend??

#pls the op should be stopped from opening threads ASAP..
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago18: who don't know that idumouse, waternogetenemy and nwabekeyi are waste of spperms conceived by worms.
i refuse to engage animals.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by blkmum700: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: from this comment, i have been able to deduce that this fellow has no knowledge about the rudiments of desperation and he cannot make a successful politician.

Well,i don't want to be Successful Politician,i will plan the kidnap of anyone who Stole Billions and ran to a country where he will never be extradite back here to Face Justice.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
emiye: Something is definitely wrong somewhere. The about of moronic posts is increasing geometrically. The OP's post is a pointer, and the supporting post is shocking.

Could it be that TAN has recruited legions of morons to make imbecilic posts ?
You are right. The Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria, TAN, is calling jobless youths to register with them. From among the youth, companies, organization, etc take some on on internship basis. The TAN pays these interns 30,000 per month for 1 year.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago18(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: i refuse to engage animals.

is that not suppose to be the middle name of your deranged father. may Ebola wipe away all members of your miserable family in surulere.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Itoroetti(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
koboko69:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will have love to compile a list of attempted political assassinations world wide....maybe those ones stage managed it too for political gains. Still wondering how someone will try to play with a bomb. cheesy this PDP e-militia are big time clowns

so u actually believed that assassins tried killing buhari?its a pity u guys believe anything dat emanates from the cry cry grand pa-buhari.
keep on believing what u feel like believing afterall ur brain isnt better than a foetus brain

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Imoy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
I believe the Op.

This Buhari man can do anything to get sympathy.

He might not even be inside one of those cars, maybe he jst hired some boys to do the dirty job for him.

In another news Gej till 2019
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: you sound as if you are frustrated, take it easy on yourself. if your thin brain can't comprehend the simple nollywood movie buhari acted, why not keep being an ignoramus instead disgracing yourself with your flaky comments.

Why am I not still surprise at your typical foolish comments so far?

Because edeiootts like you till this moment still doubt the Chibok girls kidnap...to you..it's a scam..the way GMB assassination attempt is a self-serving accident.

morrons are having a field day on NL...

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by LajaLaba: 2:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Youths are even more useless than the old cargoes.....What a generation!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by signz: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akshow: The story only makes me love Buhari more. The op foolishly forgot that d said Dikko stole public fund and bail abroad. it only takes a gutted incorruptible head of state to go to that length to bring him to books. Not an inept clueless jona that dines and wines with corrupt public officers. The kind of Buhari is wat we need.

Kindly read an excerpts of Ekwueme's interview and check the sentencein bold letters:

As far as I am concerned, they merely saying that to justifying the illegality (coup) they committed. That was trash, and it was merely an excuse to justify what they did. If anything, the corruption that happened in our time was child’s play compared to what happened when we were over thrown. It was a child’s play to what happened under Buhari, Babangida, Abacha, Abdulsalam, in 16 years. Now, I don’t recall, in our time, any contract that did not go through due process, that did not go through Ministerial Tenders Board, Federal Tenders Board, Council of Ministers, and scrutinized at every stage before it was finally awarded. But in the case of the military, they will never go through due process. They will never go through any scrutiny. They just awarded contracts like that. Just like that! And nobody questions it.

[/b]Again, Nigerians are very gullible. They like to hear juicy stories about corruption. I remember the late Dele Giwa saying that Umaru Dikko stole N1.2billion from rice deals. And he was saying it on 60 Minutes, that popular American TV programme. And Nigerians bought into it. They were clapping. Now, if I was not in that government, maybe I would have clapped too. But not only was I in government, I was also the chairman of the cabinet budget committee. And I know, of a fact, that the total amount we spent for that importation over that period came to only N900 million. Now, tell me how he can steal N1.2 billion out of N900 million. And yet, Nigerians were clapping[b]

Ekwueme's interview @ 80. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=8561
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Ngwakwe: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy: Ngwakwe ....

Why must you recommend this sort of topic for FP....this is a record low from you.

I see, you have joined them in laying allegations of unscrupulous actions against Ngwakwe for no just reason.

On your question, I didn't and I havn't even recommended any politics thread for home page accept one of my articles before the catastrophic shutdown.

I thought you were my friend and know that I will resist any attempt to be drawn into confrontational politics and any non certified and illogical discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
eagleeye2: I was happy when APC was formed, and I thought a worthy opposition to the PDP has emerged. But when Buhari who had earlier said he won't contest election again after 2011, started nursing ambitions I became sad.
I supported Buhari in 2011 election and I still believe he is an honest man, but he should leave the show for the younger politicians.
Likes!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by EkoIle1: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Itoroetti(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
idumuose: Buhari is the first Nigerian head of state to kidnap a fellow Nigerian.That's a topic for another day.
grin
idumuose: Buhari is the first Nigerian head of state to kidnap a fellow Nigerian.That's a topic for another day.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I see, you have joined them in laying allegations of unscrupulous actions against Ngwakwe for no just reason.

On your question, I didn't and I havn't even recommended any politics thread for home page accept one of my articles before the catastrophic shutdown.

I thought you were my friend and know that I will resist any attempt to be drawn into confrontational politics and any non certified and illogical discourse.

Well...I saw you on the thread..moment before the useless thread hit the FP.

Am sorry if I've accused you wrongly.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Don't mind HIM, as if he did not see the person that sent the thread to the FP. He leaves on nairaland. Don't waste ur time, we are dealing with them.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by EkoIle1: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
eagleeye2: I was happy when APC was formed, and I thought a worthy opposition to the PDP has emerged. But when Buhari who had earlier said he won't contest election again after 2011, started nursing ambitions I became sad.
I supported Buhari in 2011 election and I still believe he is an honest man, but he should leave the show for the younger politicians.

You are sad even though the man is yet to declare his intentions and his party is yet to their contestants?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Why am I not still surprise at your typical foolish comments so far?

Because edeiootts like you till this moment still doubt the Chibok girls kidnap...to you..it's a scam..the way GMB assassination attempt is a self-serving accident.

morrons are having a field day on NL...
the movie is unfolding according to the script and buhari is the star actor. why are my bordered? the blueprint was meant to deceive simpletons like you. no offense please.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:
Well...I saw you on the thread..moment before the useless thread hit the FP.
Am sorry if I've accused you wrongly.

Everybody on nairaland knows who sends thread to FP rightfully. There have been times i don't like thread on the FP but does it matter.

GEJ till 2019...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Buhari Has Only Fulfilled One Campaign Promise – Buharimeter / Ademola Adeleke Praising And Worshiping God After Governorship Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.