Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (32271 Views)

Ogun Speaker Explains Why Own Convoy Ignored Accident Victims / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed / Buhari Masterminded His Own Convoy Bombing-dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Don't mind HIM, as if he did not see the person that sent the thread to the FP. He leaves on nairaland. Don't waste ur time, we are dealing with them.

Go and correct yourself before I descend on you....
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago18:

is that not suppose to be the middle name of your deranged father. may Ebola wipe away all members of your miserable family in surulere.
and who said i stay in surulere, this guy is just a celebrated eediot.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:
Go and correct yourself before I descend on you....

Guy forget that thing, I will shi.t on u...U NO REACH!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
macpetrus: Buhari, a man that has been seeking public sympathy since 1960
explain !!!!!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: the movie is unfolding according to the script and buhari is the star actor. why are my bordered? the blueprint was meant to deceive simpletons like you. no offense please.

Bothered.....

Dem swear for una to be murdering English? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Bothered.....

Dem swear for una to be murdering English? grin
i can see you are here to troll, goodluck
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Guy forget that thing, I will shi.t on u...U NO REACH!

You are an eddiot....just in a sentence...you bungled it up....rather than to be remorseful...you are beating your hungry chest!

Fucvtard!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by UpLoyo: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Obiagelli: nonsense, i would like to have deziani in a crate. Umaru Dikko is now a saint to your likes, not surprised though, gej has been endorsing and freeing thieves since he became president.
Btw Op can you act out the scene of how buhari tried to bomb himself, you can try with just one grenade so that you don't get hurt.

You are baaaad grin grin. Can't stop laughing picturing the scene in my end and the op should please take along all these brain dead cl0wns thinking it was Buhari that planned it. They should simply just re-create the scene with a live amo then we'll all be quiet. It's that simple.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by EkoIle1: 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
You move sensible threads off the front page, but keep this kind of trash and baseless garbage on the same front page..

NL is indeed a reflection of crooked, corrupt and odious National character.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: i can see you are here to troll, goodluck

Go fuvck yourself...
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by rashygenius: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
As i read thru d kidnap story..One name just kept popping in My mynd

JACK BAUER
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
UpLoyo:

You are baaaad grin grin. Can't stop laughing picturing the scene in my end and the op should please take along all these brain dead cl0wns thinking it was Buhari that planned it. They should simply just re-create the scene with a live amo then we'll all be quiet. It's that simple.
have you ever been to a movie shooting site? oh! your ignorance is laughable
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: and who said i stay in surulere, this guy is just a celebrated eediot.

animistic customerize13 we know all your handle ewu, why look for an example of misery when the story of your life is a perfect fit. may the gods inflict you with incurable boil in your an...al splinter.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by victord1st: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
obailala:
Are you aware there were 2 different bomb blasts at clearly different time intervals?
Did you not see the picture of Buhari's convoy and damaged car by the side of the ripped car?

Summary;
Even if it was a staged assassination attempt, your logic is laughable

Show me the picture of buhari inside the said vehicle or even anywhere at the scene.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by waternogetenemy: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:
You are an eddiot....just in a sentence...you bungled it up....rather than to be remorseful...you are beating your hungry chest!
Fucvtard!

Bastar.d!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
ilugunboy:

Go fuvck yourself...
lolzzzz, i can spoil your joy this afternoon you know. its not the first time am doing it.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
victord1st:

Show me the picture of buhari inside the said vehicle or even anywhere at the scene.

You's a smart muffuguh, Victor. You will NEVER follow any herd of obedient sheep, as you seek out the truth.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

animistic customerize13 we know all your handle ewu, why look for an example of misery when the story of your life is a perfect fit. may the gods inflict you with incurable boil in your an...al splinter.
you can as well call me chino, are you okay at all? you don't seem alright.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
EkoIle1: You move sensible threads off the front page, but keep this kind of trash and baseless garbage on the same front page..

NL is indeed a reflection of crooked, corrupt and odious National character.
blame it on the owner of the forum. You know he's a Buhari hater right from the days of Adam.

Nairaland is indeed finished!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: blame it on the owner of the forum. You know he's a Buhari hater right from the days of Adam.

Nairaland is indeed finished!

Thank you for your opinion about how long this forum will last. It is an interesting declaration despite its having no factual basis whatsoever.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: you can as well call me chino, are you okay at all? you don't seem alright.

animalistic osu is your deranged father that need life time dosage of lexotan and lagatine for his ravaging madness. so much more from a fvckhead weaned on expired goat milk, with your rare brand of stupidity its obvious you were born with your brain in your scrotal sac.
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

animalistic osu is your deranged father that need life time dosage of lexotan and lagatine for his ravaging madness. so much more from a fvckhead weaned on expired goat milk, with your rare brand of stupidity its obvious you were born with your brain in your scrotal sac.
hmmm, okay, now can you troll away yourself off my back?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by newguy1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
In all fairly when i first saw dis news all dat gave to my mind is whao this is a political play by buhari to take d suspecting eye of him(grand patriot)
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jakumo:

Thank you for your opinion about how long this forum will last. It is an interesting declaration despite its having no factual basis whatsoever.
another Buhari hater on the loose! Jakumo, you have been noticed. Good day to you sire!

grin grin
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: hmmm, okay, now can you troll away yourself off my back?

spam my mentions with your stupidity again, and I measure a sizable curse for your already cursed family. you this green nostriled, clodhopper and insect eating ape.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago90:

spam my mentions with your stupidity again, and I measure a sizable curse for your already cursed family. you this green nostriled, clodhopper and insect eating ape.
friendly questions......
1. do you have any personal beef for me or is this how you go about cursing people?
2. why do you like cursing people?
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
berem: another Buhari hater on the loose! Jakumo, you have been noticed. Good day to you sire!

grin grin

You got that right, Baroness Berem. My job will only be complete when Ayatollah Buhari gets blown asunder by them drones sent here to clean things up.

Then, and only then will I invite you over for a beer
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Jakumo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by anago90: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
nwabekeyi: friendly questions......
1. do you have any personal beef for me or is this how you go about cursing people?
2. why do you like cursing people?

that the only language animals like you and your fellow lost soul understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Bastar.d!

E pain am!

Ndo...go lick sugar!

Osu bastar..d.!
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jakumo:

You got that right, Baroness Berem. My job will only be complete when Ayatollah Buhari gets blown asunder by them drones sent here to clean things up.

Then, and only then will I invite you over for a beer
the drones will be a boomerang if you're not careful. No one can intimidate the General not even an internet warrior like you. cool
Re: Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy by Pataki: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
When you look at the likes of the OP, you cannot help but shake your head in disgust at their person and that country called Nigeria.

No hope of a better life for them and their kids tomorrow. Spinning out ediotic tales from their Star-shine-shine-bobo-ogogoro joint.

I am getting to the point that I hardly feel sorry again for any Nigerian whether good or bad. The rich people stealing this country blind have their bases secured abroad, while nuisances like the OP who should know better and reason better is busy praising the m0r0n who calls himself a President and his acolytes.

By their usernames, you would know they have nothing intellectual upstairs. Idumumu, Jamiue, SincereDolt, etc. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Herdsmen Killings: OPC, Agbekoya Mobilize Fighters, Declare War On Killer Fulani / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.