Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14047 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iceskidd: LWKMH i no go supprise if na coog ghostwrite fyh. Afterall coogar say him dey ghostwrite for many people. [s]The bros fit go commit suicide. Mah hold my tongue b4 them chop me raw[/s]

Me sef dey reason like dat..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: you are a m.oron!...a shameless goat with the most banned I'd in this site!..when will you ever grow up and behave like your agemates?..b1tch!..

your father is the möron......the simple mistake he made 37 years ago is what we are dealing it today. i can only pray you die before you pass your stüpidity genes to your children and populate the earth with obdurate wänkers

All you do is throw random insults..if I decide to take you down..I have a dossier on you..I mean a lot personalss to chase ur shameless @ss off this site..I don't do random insults,I talk hurting truths about you..you are thhe bigest mistake of your father..

take who down?
you, your father and the 29 generations that lived before him cannot cause a scratch, let alone get a punch. i would destroy your entire family tree. bring it on - if you are a true son of your father.

Around this section,nobody is a goat just like you/..
...Cos around this section . . No bloke is 32/

B1TCH!!!

how does goat like you rhyme with 32? this is why you are the wackest son of a whorë that has ever existed on this forum.

32? i am not even 30.
ask mikuz, he knows my age. this is how you fools propagate falsehood that condemns your nuclear family into eternal penury.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: i ibime just killed my spirit mehn

Chill, na just yarns. Its not that bad. Just tighten your game and prove him wrong.

Ya own small sef, when I first came here it was just him, Ema Prince and Dbr, you need to see what they did to me. I just used it as an inspiration to build my self.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
gottoboy:
Laffing till all d lenght of my tongue falls out
Go hug transformer
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:
32? i am not even 30.
ask mikuz, he knows my age. this is how you fools propagate falsehood that condemns your nuclear family into eternal penury.

So u be pikin.... Me dey think u be one egbon. Chaiiii....
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

your father is the möron......the simple mistake he made 37 years ago is what we are dealing it today. i can only pray you die before you pass your stüpidity genes to your children and populate the earth with obdurate wänkers

take who down?
you, your father and the 29 generations that lived before him cannot cause a scratch, let alone get a punch. i would destroy your entire family tree. bring it on - if you are a true son of your father.

how does goat like you rhyme with 32? this is why you are the wackest son of a whorë that has ever existed on this forum.

32? i am not even 30.
usual random insults which you can easily send to the first person that ruffles ya weak feathers...I aint surprised..
Cooger,you are a small fry..all those random insults doesn't hurt as far as they aint related the life I live bothh here and offline but stuffs I said and will still reveal about you are all undeniable..you are in trouble already..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: Go hug transformer
I did nothing happened it only induced me with Sick Flows, I might be battling somebody next Mon or Wed
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

Chill, na just yarns. Its not that bad. Just tighten your game and prove him wrong.

Ya own small sef, when I first came here it was just him, Ema Prince and Dbr, you need to see what they did to me. I just used it as an inspiration to build my self.
alit dude...besides nice lines you got there...-believe me khim alot of nigga in here wishin to be like you......dats why dey hating..cus dey can neva be....

your a symbol of what dey call dopeness..-just keep on doing ur thing...

Sneeze...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

oga dat guy na 32
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: peeps like you disgust me...cocksuckerzs..
you are an epitome of wackness!!!
Yet you flaunt around, obsessing over poosie online, instead of tryna better ya skills! If i was a f@g, i'd still be better than you,
homoerectus b1tch!
F+ck off!!!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

i am just a young man doing a grown man shyte.

Emaprince: usual random insults which you can easily send to the first person that ruffles ya weak feathers...I aint surprised..
Cooger,you are a small fry..all those random insults doesn't hurt as far as they aint related the life I live bothh here and offline but stuffs I said and will still reveal about you are all undeniable..you are in trouble already..

small fry to who?
you know the internet is about the only place you & i can break words. in the real world, you would be my car window cleaner when i am stuck in traffic.

you know nothing about me. go and bring your evidence here. your father is a bastard sired by a village witch if you fail to reveal the stuff you know about me.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iceskidd: oga dat guy na 32

How u take know?
Anyway coogar go don grow small sha.. Maybe 29 or more...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibime:

If you come here to get your ego massaged, you won't get that here. I don't give ninstructions, I show examples . . . but when asked I pull no punches. It is only ninjas with an ego bigger than his skill level that will get frustrated. I take note of crits myself like whizkid said I should stop overmultiing before dropping my punch, or DBR said parentheses should be avoided or minimalised. Even when Coogar said my battle against Mikuz when I used too many Igbo puns was a niche topic that not many could relate to, I took it on board.

Back in the day on Warcraft, we have weight categories for battles. I definitely dont want to see a lightweight fighting a heavyweight, he should fight a middleweight to get his weight up. If a ninja does not recognise his level of skill, then he cannot learn.

Thís is how it's done and how it's supposed to be. Everybody supposed to be friends in the first place so when you get critiqued, you wont get emotional about it. It is always the knuckleheads with big ego that get offended. That means he has not recognised the difference between his skill level and someone better, so he doesn't know what he needs to work on.

bis grin grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
I'm busy clicking the "Refresh page" and enjoying myself kiss

*eating rice and Ofeaku*
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: alit dude...besides nice lines you got there...-believe me khim alot of nigga in here wishin to be like you......dats why dey hating..cus dey can neva be....

Sneeze...

Lololololol ok
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
smh,, ure not getting me..
I do, that's why I wunt talk further
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
Na brother ibime be the egbon for here.. He don grow pass calender grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD and ELYMAXiimus na wa. Ya'll should just stop it.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna: Na brother ibime be the egbon for here.. He don grow pass calender grin grin grin

mikuz is the oldest here. he was in "form 5" when i entered primary school. mikuz cannot be less than 52.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iceskidd: LWKMH i no go supprise if na coog ghostwrite fyh. Afterall coogar say him dey ghostwrite for many people. The bros fit go commit suicide. Mah hold my tongue b4 them chop me raw

Nah, that's bogus. they have two totally different styles.

WARRIBLOOD: i ibime just killed my spirit mehn

No vex. Na just analogy.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

mikuz is the oldest here. he was in "form 5" when i entered primary school. mikuz cannot be less than 52.

Na lie, i don see mikuz fb b4, the guy na young man. Na you and Ibime be the oldest here. Agbayas grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
lololololol @ coogar ghostwrote for FYH. i am sure coogar ghostwrites for MI & mode9 too.

Lagunna:
Na lie, i don see mikuz fb b4, the guy na young man. Na you and Ibime be the oldest here. Agbayas grin grin grin

you are gullible. those pics on mikuz's FB were taken in the 80s. mikuz voted in the 1983 elections in nigeria as a UPN member.

do the math!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
As far as I'm concerned,FYH has a massive potenttial!...I love his build upps so much..maybe he needs to work more on his punches and always come up with original stuffs....I gbadu the dude though
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Krizzkutz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince ur FB I'd plss grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

grin grin

All of a sudden,cooger and lagunna became friends..it's well o!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
Emaprince: grin grin

keep my name out of your lips....did a centipede crawl up your rectum?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014

We no be enemies before. I no just like him matter at all and i still no like am. The guy dey craze, but he is very entertaining...

Oya release the infos u got about him make we all see joo... America must know grin grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2014

gringringrin
i noticed too,, cos back then, when coogar battled mik, after the brawl, lagunna nd coogar had a very long dispute, nd now?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
gringringrin
i noticed too,, cos back then, when coogar battled mik, after the brawl, lagunna nd coogar had a very long dispute, nd now?

Shiiiiiit, all na entertainment joo...Nothing personal...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: alit dude...besides nice lines you got there...-believe me khim alot of nigga in here wishin to be like you......dats why dey hating..cus dey can neva be....

Sneeze...
Lmao@believe me khim cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.