Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (13989 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by mikuz(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
I guess the audience have spoken. Tried to de-activate the account be the feature is not enabled. Airmark you can ban this account for as long as you want. This is my last post on Nairaland.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
MVGT - TIE
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: My Honest Verdict

opener - TIE

rhymes - TIE

similes/metaphors - Fuckyouhard

punchlines - TIE

personals - Fuckyouhard(but not too hard tho)

flow - Mikuz

wordplays - Mikuz

closer - TIE

MVGT - TIE

you are a disgusting còcksucker....
even mikuz himself conceded defeat & from your own marking scheme, you are being economical with the truth...

so let's do some arithmetic, shall we?

you gave FYH metaphors & personals
you gave kim flow & wordplay

if you follow the rules here by applying the formulae.....

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

FYH scored 4 points
kim scored 3 points.

in your village, 4 - 3 is a TIE?

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
What? Mikuz! Stop that sh1t bro, you are taking this thing too serious!!! Why would you leave Nairaland for good because you were defeated? That doesn't make sense bro! You were here since 2009!!! You've built a reputation here, though you crippled it with pride, but you are still Mikuz! THE ACHEBE OF RAP!!!! The King sley!

Bro, stop taking sh1t too seriously! And stop acting too fast!! This was how I was to quick to deactivate my first NL account "GIyaz" . . . Just because I had a problem with Mukina2, but look now; I'm back! And I regret ever clicking that deactivate tab till today! Bro, stop this "Emotional stuff" . . . From the look of things, you are heartbroken and frustrated because you think everybody hates you on Nairaland, That's a BIG NO!!! We love you Mikuz, I learnt few things from your scripts too, I love the way you write and present bars! Forget all these shots we taking at you, we Love you bro! And we just pulling your legs. . . We don't know you are this emotional oo! Sorry Mikuz, don't do this to yourself!

Just come back and apologise to everybody you've wronged, and BOOOM! It's all good!

#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

you are a disgusting còcksucker....
even mikuz himself conceded defeat & from your own marking scheme, you are being economical with the truth...

so let's do some arithmetic, shall we?

you gave FYH metaphors & personals
you gave kim flow & wordplay

if you follow the rules here by applying the formulae.....

FYH scored 4 points
kim scored 3 points.

in your village, 4 - 3 is a TIE?
Sorry, but I never used the points. Please y'all shouldn't rate my verdict with the points. . . I don't look at that!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Sorry, but I never used the points. Please y'all shouldn't rate my verdict with the points. . . I don't look at that!

nah, redo your verdict by yourself!
no one will drop the verdict on your behalf.

think carefully before posting this time.....from the rules laid down, who do you think won the battle? cheesy grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Thís is rubbish.

Mikuz bodybagged FYH.

Its not even a contest.

Unfortunately Mik made many enemies on thís board from his time as MOD hence thís nonsense.

FYH verse did not move me at all - definitely not generic puns about bàlls and snooker players, or 'producing writtens' and 'giving birth to notebooks' or 'males' and 'postal service'. That shyt is a level below VET level. A vet would keep away from that kinda stuff in a battle cos it's overplayed.

Comparing Mikz verse to FYH is like comparing Ali to Hasim Rahman.

Mikuz got EVERY CATEGORY except PERSONALS.

Thís is utter nonsense.

MVGT - MIKUZ

Ibime.

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

nah, redo your verdict by yourself!
no one will drop the verdict on your behalf.

think carefully before posting this time.....from the rules laid down, who do you think won the battle? cheesy grin
Nobody. It's a tie
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Nobody. It's a tie

if you cannot apply the voting criteria that mikuz wrote himself as the guideline then your verdict is null & void.

thanks for your strong attempt at díck-riding. grin
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
*sighs*

owkei

opener = MIKUZ (fyh could do better wording that miquon, mik was more precise in this opener)

rhymes= MIKUZ ( he was more consistent)

flow = FUCKYOUHARD ( mik stretched, each time he deliverd his punch)

punchline = this would hav been a tie, but FUCKYOUHARD got this with this (fyh is fearless, a soldier at ease/ kim
is a sweet house gal, with social appeal/
humbled by bis , coogar and sidd . .
mik submits to males like a postal
service!!!//) this shhit's like what coogar will script Hmm

metaphor = FUCKYOUHARD ( mosta his punches, his lines etc were metaphorical)

w/p = MIKUZ ( that heart land shii was . . . grin! Fyh hard decent puns too, but mik hard more)

personals = let this lines speak; mikuz, You got nothing to prove/ so save the
fables, you wack/
Ya 'early marks' pun showed us that its
ddope plays that you lack/
So watch me 'throw caution to the
wind' . . and have Ffuck blown in bits . .
cos I'm coming with 'waves' of attack!/ cool
Hes Pens ll vane ya pun was equally
wack . .

Fyh, (. . .i advise u, switch career to street
hawkin/ since coogar has proved the
prick's nothin/
how he decked him with swift punches!/
kim couldn't hit back, even with lessons
from don king!!//

i saw his pics on facebook . . .smh!
ugly art thou, o ye r.etard lad!/ black like
midnight,
skin . . .marred and blistered/ with more
marks on his face than a scratched
recharged card!!! //

lyricall, am d.oper and he knows/ on
mic, my vocals rip the flow/
fuckyouhard is bolder and it shows/
but this parasite can't boast of his
own/
even lime caught him recently bitin
from bonez like a local bingo!!//
) smh, maka why? grin cool FUCKYOUHARD gets this!

Closer = MIKUZ ( the nameplay did it, for me!)

phew!

So i have MIKUZ 4 - 4 FUCKYOUHARD

but based on the points allocated to each criterion
MIK 6 - 8 FYH

:. MFVGT= the mur'f*cker FYH angry
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

if you cannot apply the voting criteria that mikuz wrote himself as the guideline then your verdict is null & void.

Dick-riding? Who? Mikuz?

You must be a very old baby! You better shut up your mouth and put your itchy fingers deep inside your tattered pockets, cause you will soon end up like Mikuz!
You are just pissing everybody off and creating unnecessary quarrels! . . . What a ffool! I don't think one with busy schedules could channel energy to causing trouble in somebody elses' site!

TF? Why are you so immature and dumb? you just concluded I'm dick-riding Mikuz cause I gave a honest verdict, huh? Ain't that immaturity at it's apex?? I told you I never voted with the points, but with what I read and with what I read; this Battle was a ffucking TIE!!!

You smoked empty tin can keep making noise on Nairaland! You've made your point that Fuckyouhard beat Mikuz and I never argued with you, but you still come around with your filty fingers to type ffoolishly against my verdicts! . . . I can see stupidness runs through your DNA! You will never stop making noise till you hit the box!

Just keep fooling yourself on Nairaland. . . Your own downfall is coming!!! E-diot!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by GIYAZZ(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Guykhena(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Any need for me to drop my verds? undecided
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
SMH, chit chat niggas always derailing. Drop your verd and leave. Observe proper etiquette in ninjas battles as we've always done. Mod, clean the thread please.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ all please give your verdicts , enough of chit chats please.

Ema Prince
Siddogg
theprekky
Thunderstorm
demsid
Dj5naira
ojoawo
Krizzkutz
Kr0ne
LooNat11kk
Limerick
Teddybiyasi

Votes needed here
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by teddybiyasi(f): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
opener--mikuz

rhymes/multies-- fyh came with a deadly style

flow--mikuz

punch--fyh

personal--fyh

w/p--mikuz

metaphor--tie

closer--fyh

mvgt----fyh

airmark hmmmm my match nko
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
I'm new here, but i think mikuz bagged fyh. Fuckyouhard came with generic puns,metaphors...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 11:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
peterrParker: I'm new here, but i think mikuz bagged fyh. Fuckyouhard came with generic puns,metaphors...

you registered 34 mins ago after the battle was completed? lololololol. so kim abandoned his old moniker to metamorphose to peterparker? grin cheesy

this battle rap shyte is a real struggle o. grin

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
peterrParker: I'm new here, but i think mikuz bagged fyh. Fuckyouhard came with generic puns,metaphors...
Kim. How body na??
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

you registered 34 mins ago after the battle was completed? lololololol. so kim abandoned his old moniker to metamorphose to peterparker? grin cheesy

this battle rap shyte is a real struggle o. grin
Are you okay?? Aint mikuz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.