Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Rap Battles (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard (14028 Views)

* * ~ Lord Of The Rings : Final : Kr0ne Vs Fuckyouhard ~ * * / ~~~~mallthius Vs Ibime - Survival Of The Sickest ~~~~ / Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Go Down)

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by peterrParker(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
Limerick:
if she cant vote, then you cant as well.
don't quote my post! wink
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar: lololololol @ coogar ghostwrote for FYH. i am sure coogar ghostwrites for MI & mode9 too.

you are gullible. those pics on mikuz's FB were taken in the 80s. mikuz voted in the 1983 elections in nigeria as a UPN member.
Laffable

do the math!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by gottoboy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
gringringrin
i noticed too,, cos back then, when coogar battled mik, after the brawl, lagunna nd coogar had a very long dispute, nd now?
Old things are Past behold New things have *some text missing*
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
this thread has outlived it's usefulness. kim should count the score again from page one so airmark can close the thread.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Emaprince: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kritzz my nigga...I aint got none but I'm planning to create one..once I do,I'll post it here..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mik don already win. Wetin we wan count again? Make we summon one mod make them close the thread afterall we get about 4 mods 4 dis section.
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Limerick: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
peterrParker: don't quote my post! wink
K!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

Shiiiiiit, all na entertainment joo...Nothing personal...
just entertainment? All The heavy curses?
Now i'm begining to think ure coogar undecided
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kim askin where i am? today is sunday, am not a pagan like u.
dicklickers like iceskidd sayin coogar ghostwrote for me? wow! am impressed! my pen game must be very good then. and for those who don't understand what rap battle is, it means takin points! this is no topical brawl where ur storytellin ability gives u the upper hand. take loonatiik vs thunder for instance, thunder was busy buildin up while his opponent was takin jabs at him. or kim himself vs sidd. Sid had a better verse but i gave Kim the win because he went in harder. most of y'all here haven't been to other battle sites. u stay here and claim lords n gods and look down on people. imagine, am the same fuckyouhard Kim didn't qualify in his rookie tourney because of poosie. see how much trouble am causin him a quick fight. shame on u bro!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Iceskidd(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: Kim askin where i am? today is sunday, am not a pagan like u.
dicklickers like iceskidd sayin coogar ghostwrote for me? wow! am impressed! my pen game must be very good then. and for those who don't understand what rap battle is, it means takin points! this is no topical brawl where ur storytellin ability gives u the upper hand. take loonatiik vs thunder for instance, thunder was busy buildin up while his opponent was takin jabs at him. or kim himself vs sidd. Sid had a better verse but i gave Kim the win because he went in harder. most of y'all here haven't been to other battle sites. u stay here and claim lords n gods and look down on people. imagine, am the same fuckyouhard Kim didn't qualify in his rookie tourney because of poosie. see how much trouble am causin him a quick fight. shame on u bro!
who be dis?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
This dude is still holding a grudge,,,
if it spurred you to improve ya pen game, i might emulate you smiley..
Now hu should i hold a grudge against?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
jigasaw and iceprick are my haters from the beginnin so am not surprised at their verdicts. and am better than both, the rest are dicksuckers. they only find faults in my verse but overlook the generic, recycled rubbish kardashian wrote
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by JigsawKillah(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks yall
but i gotta unfollow this post
any sane gee would

SAW
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by coogar: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
fuckyouhard: Kim askin where i am? today is sunday, am not a pagan like u.

you are a skilled writer.
there's no question about that. at this point, i rate you higher than kim or the emo-bïtch. keep your head up & don't let the politics on this thread discourage you. limerick, teddy and you have had the biggest meteoric rise in the past few months.

2 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by fuckyouhard: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

you are a skilled writer.
there's no question about that. at this point, i rate you higher than kim or the emo-bïtch. keep your head up & don't let the politics on this thread discourage you. limerick, teddy and you have had the biggest meteoric rise in the past few months.
thanks, bro
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Elvisonjack2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
hmmmmmmm

opener_____mikuz------cray man kudos....

rhymes_____mikuz__i loves dis

punchlines______fyh

metaz_______fyh

w/p______tie

pers------fyh

flow------mikuz

closer______fhy

MVGT______FUCKYOUHARD

HONESTLY LETZ SAY THE TRUTH!

ELVIS___JAY!!!

4 Likes

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
just entertainment? All The heavy curses?
Now i'm begining to think ure coogar undecided

I see, so una dey take everything personal and serious here. This is rap section dude, entertainment shiiit...Anything can happen, but then, guys are suppose to shake hands afterward and move on. Look at this battle for example make dem vote,declare winner and move on don turn long thing because of too much emotions.

Lolzz@ beginning to think i'm coogar. U dey craze ooo.. If i be coogar then you be mikuz grin grin

Abeg wetin be scores jooo................
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

I see, so una dey take everything personal and serious here. This is rap section dude, entertainment shiiit...Anything can happen, but then, guys are suppose to shake hands afterward and move on. Look at this battle for example make dem vote,declare winner and move on don turn long thing because of too much emotions.

Lolzz@ beginning to think i'm coogar. U dey craze ooo.. If i be coogar then you be mikuz grin grin

Abeg wetin be scores jooo................
i don't put real emosions in the things i do here!
What i'm saying is that, you guys seemed so serious back then! you went on derailing that thread, over ten pages were occupied by you nd coogar, i remember vividly!
These days, peeps do a lot of funny things online, hu knows what you two are up to? Nd the motive behind ya actions? undecided

#justsayingtho

it's a battle thread, not curses nd abuses thread!

Curses should be in bars! Nd i've not seen any from you undecided
once again, i wonder what ure upto

make airmark close this thread... Nd me nd iamaromolaeran's thread aint out yet? undecided

#justsayingtho
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
sosiqdude: see coogar...why are you defending fyh like he's your son..can't he stand himself...i can't believe this..you are just being pigheaded ''coogar''
What abt those Dickriding one Kim? Huh?
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
it's a battle thread, not curses nd abuses thread!

Curses should be in bars! Nd i've not seen any from you undecided
once again, i wonder what ure upto

make airmark close this thread... Nd me nd iamaromolaeran's thread aint out yet? undecided

#justsayingtho

I'm not a rapper, just here for entertainment.. That's all..

Looking forward to ur battle with iamaromoleran.. What a username..
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

i've not seen the dude since morning, must hav been scripting,, lol, the dude won floor me...
Lets hope airmark pops the thread, cos i've not seen him since, also!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
mikuz:

My apologies boss, it won't happen again!
Mumu, now you acting holy ryt? Oloshi!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by LooNat11kk: 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
You ppl can be jobless sha
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ibime:

If you come here to get your ego massaged, you won't get that here. I don't give ninstructions, I show examples . . . but when asked I pull no punches. It is only ninjas with an ego bigger than his skill level that will get frustrated. I take note of crits myself like whizkid said I should stop overmultiing before dropping my punch, or DBR said parentheses should be avoided or minimalised. Even when Coogar said my battle against Mikuz when I used too many Igbo puns was a niche topic that not many could relate to, I took it on board.

Back in the day on Warcraft, we have weight categories for battles. I definitely dont want to see a lightweight fighting a heavyweight, he should fight a middleweight to get his weight up. If a ninja does not recognise his level of skill, then he cannot learn.

Thís is how it's done and how it's supposed to be. Everybody supposed to be friends in the first place so when you get critiqued, you wont get emotional about it. It is always the knuckleheads with big ego that get offended. That means he has not recognised the difference between his skill level and someone better, so he doesn't know what he needs to work on.

And How Does It Changed The Fact That FYH BEAT KIM HANDS DOWN?? Ibime! Ibime!! Ibime!!! How many times did I called you? Your presence irritates me!! #spit out!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

your father is the möron......the simple mistake he made 37 years ago is what we are dealing it today. i can only pray you die before you pass your stüpidity genes to your children and populate the earth with obdurate wänkers

take who down?
you, your father and the 29 generations that lived before him cannot cause a scratch, let alone get a punch. i would destroy your entire family tree. bring it on - if you are a true son of your father.

how does goat like you rhyme with 32? this is why you are the wackest son of a whorë that has ever existed on this forum.

32? i am not even 30.
ask mikuz, he knows my age. this is how you fools propagate falsehood that condemns your nuclear family into eternal penury.
Cooger Vs Ema-bitch? This match go make brain die!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: alit dude...besides nice lines you got there...-believe me khim alot of nigga in here wishin to be like you......dats why dey hating..cus dey can neva be....

your a symbol of what dey call dopeness..-just keep on doing ur thing...

Sneeze...
Chai! Two Lonely gays Looking For Shoulder To Lear On. Eya...
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

In the real world, you would be my car window cleaner when i am stuck in traffic.

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
coogar:

In the real world, you would be my car window cleaner when i am stuck in traffic.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lagunna:

lol its my surname-- its aromolaran but i added an E there

1 Like

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
peterrParker: don't quote my post! wink
God Punish You Dia! E-diot!
Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by Guykhena(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2014

This stuff have been turned upside down.
If I vote for FYH am a Mikuz hater,if I vote for Mikuz am a diickrider.smh

Anyway I've been busy this period,that explains why I haven't been that active.
So here's my honest verd

Opener - 1 point- Fuckyouhard(That "Mikwon" did the trick men,mikuz fork,cutlery,bifurcate his lip line was nice as well,but couldn't edge FYH)

Rhymes - 2 points- Mikuz(tho it seem too Ibime like,just the way Coogar pointed out)

Similes/Metaphor- 2 points- Mikuz(Tho Fuckyouhard had more,but Mikuz was more direct)

Punchlines - 3 points- Mikuz(his was more straight to the point)

Personals - 2 points- Fuckyouhard

Flow- 1 point-Fuckyouhard(Ironically FYH got the upper hand here)

Wordplays(in which am a big fan of this art)- 2 points- Fuckyouhard( when I first saw the battle "Mikuz vs Fuckyouhard" I was like,mehn mikuz is gonna go all wordies on Fuckyouhard,I mean FYH name is pretty playable,and Mikuz is one creative murrafucker in wordplays. But I was a bit disappointed,mikuz Heart Land was cool,but I think I've seen it somewhere I think in his previous writtens,Fuckyouhard's mikwon is still singing in my ears,he had some others too which didn't quite play well)

Closer - 1 point- Fuckyouhard( Mikuz adultery thing was obviously too predictable,I was expecting mikuz to drop some deep bombs,maybe it was because of the time given to post)

As it goes with the points on criteria
Mikuz 7-7 Fuckyouhard..
Therefore
MVGT- Mikuz I don't do tie..(His verse was unique in some kinda way)
But I've been really disappointed going through the pages,seeing respected Ninjas manipulating verds,downgrading textcees,
And wtf are dead textcees who went into extinction(some who were last active 2 months ago) allowed to vote?
@Airmark I think their vote shouldn't count just the way ghost accounts vote don't count,as you saw they just came drop verds didn't even expantiate further(it was like they were given a script to carry out or something)....
And if you want to vote,drop your verds and leave,don't try influencing others decisions or attack them for their decisions(didn't like what Ibime and Coogar was doing at all)
But with the way things are happening in this section,I may have to get the oga at the top involve.

Anyway tight brawl. Whoever is eventually declared the winner shouldn't celebrate victory at all cus this ish was straight a$$ messed up..

Re: Survival Of The Fittest : Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard by airmark(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2014
Mikuz' voters : Ibime, sosiqdude, Jigsawkillah, Icekidd, Siddogg,Thunderstorm,ojoawo, LooNat11kk, emaprince, Guykhena = 10

Fuckyouhard’s Voters : Elymaxiimuss, Teddybiyasi, Kr0ne, Limerick, yeyenatu, coogar, krizzkutz, Elvisonjack2 = 8

Nullified votes : Mikuz : peterrparker,
Fuckyouhard : kenwood002
Tie : Giyazz

Regards to both battlers. Fuckyouhard did so well and lost by whiskers to the Mik, himself. A rematch later wont be hard to call. I was impressed and believe newbies had a lot to learn from this beautiful battle. One of the best battle threads of the year. Greetings to all participants, we all enjoyed it while it lasted. So proud of you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15)

****WARCRAFT: RAMPAGE(II) (Ibime Vs H.J)**** / Elymaxiimus Vs Jigsawkillah [the Holocaust] / Photo Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.