Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience (36474 Views)

How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? / Ladies: can You Marry A Man Who Dated Your Sister For Two Years / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by tayolove12(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
say the truth and let devil be ashamed

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tallesty1: He said he loves you and his actions proves it and yet you friendzoned him. Why are you this wicked
Abi. oooooo

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by amnestylaw1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
lokito: If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need

I think the OP is talking about coursemates, not classmates. A coursemate may be taking the same course with you and be from different department while a classmate may be in the same class with you.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by canalily(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
hannne: There is a coursemate of mine who loves me very much.....that's what he said and he proves it by his action.

He has been my close friend since my year one in school and I tell him almost everything including my relationship life.

I have never pictured him romantically. I just see him as a friend. He has been asking me out recently but I keep turning him down.

My reasons are that the feelings is not there yet and also I have a principle never to date my coursemate. It looks awkward. We will see everyday in class and I know mysef, I can't do a coded relationship in school.

Have you ever dated your coursemate? How was it like? How did you do it?
..pls this thread is rhetoric...you hav chosen nt to date your coursemate, so why asking us who dated or nt dated? If you can break your decision then go ahead...for me, you asking this question shows that you are already developing interest over the guy. Pls dnt take him for granted whether course mate or not. If you know you cnt, pls stop keeping hm with hopes....

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Rexnegro(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
No why would i date my classmate... ? I didnt do that o cos i dont want anyone called girls to chew gum me like plaster ..so i was playing aways matches alot

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
ednut1: how old are u guys. 18-22 if in dat category he go fuk u and dumped u with 98% probability. a wise babe shud nt date students. dat working and matured
ednut indeed

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Coursemate! I don't even fancy them. Don't know why they always look ugly in my sight, though my friends in other department do appreciate them.

I can't woo let alone of dating my coursemate, over my living body.

Date dem keh, dat won't allow me to be able to disturb the class whenever lecturer is not around again.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op if you love him go for him if u like him don't
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by WAHMAR: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yea. Av dated ma coursemate. Though it was rough n tough, temptations evrywia n dia.buh rly fank God I av him . We dated 4 8yrs b4 we finally got married in d year 2012. We r nw blessed wif a baby girl.

6 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by simdam500(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
Learning wink

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by uzolexis(f): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
I really dont like the idea of dating my class mate cause it'll be kinda awkward seeing each other in class always,both of u will just be distracting each other and i avoided dating my coursemate all through my undergrad days but when i started my Masters there was this amazing guy in my class and we were really drawn 2 each other....i 4got my resolve not 2 date my classmate grin grin and of course it was not easy to concentrate with ur boyfriend in the same class with you it was really distracting but he's such a great guy and i didn't regret my decision but.........lemme end it here sha

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jericco1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
lokito: If you date your classmate he's going to be a distraction to you in class. Even in exam hall b/c of him shame will not allow you to giraffe. So no need

you do cheat?
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by DanielBlanc(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
U knw dating ur coursemate isn't dat bad, cos u might make da relationship beneficial or detrimental but I might take it da former, loving a gal u see everyday and still av no intentions to withdraw is destined, pple are scared becos u tend to get fed up with seeing dat face always but dats not true my dear... So ditto
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
WAHMAR: Yea. Av dated ma coursemate. Though it was rough n tough, temptations evrywia n dia.buh rly fank God I av him . We dated 4 8yrs b4 we finally got married in d year 2012. We r nw blessed wif a baby girl.
lesson to learn from...

¿See the way they are all against it as if the external person in the picture wont do worse more
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by mstik(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
so in essence, you bleeped him while he helped you graduate from the university?
jennylove7575: Yes o. In those days at unab I was so into this my course mate. I call him then, my pleasure booster. The guy sabi comb my eden well and he know book. He helps me write all my assignment and most of my exams. In return he combs my eden anytime any day... We lost contact after nysc . wen I ran into him in Germany he was married with kids. But he still couldn't let go. I spent my two week holiday in Germany with him in a hotel and my Eden was thouroughly combed. Good memory. grin
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jericco1(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
hannne:

He has been my close friend since my year one in school and I tell him almost everything including my relationship life.

I have never pictured him romantically. I just see him as a friend. He has been asking me out recently but I keep turning him down.

and you don't like the guy abi?..smh
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by lepasharon(f): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
I will see such a guy as a brother
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by eluquenson(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
My wife was my course mate at school, where & how you meet your future wife doesn't depict how the relationship will go but rather just a means of bonding.

In my life I have dated two of my course mates which one went sore & the second was successful & we are blessed with a baby boy.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by crisycent: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
When you for just talk say na fvck dey hungry you. How you go date your course mate? Na so the thing hungry you reach? I'm sure your in a polytechnic or college of education.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by abdulkayus(m): 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
justi4jesu:

Maka why undecided

just dont knw y
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by simdam500(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
If u dont date the one u know right now, the one wey u wan go after or u dey dream of, how u take know the kind person he be
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op, dating a coursemate is cool.
omicron: Sometimes it leads to marriage. 5 couples of class are now hapilly married. If it feels right, go with it.

For a gal, if u identify a guy whose future you would want to be part of, don't let the chance pass u by.

Be it in school or in the outside, a guy who wants to play with u will always do that, same for gals.

Their is nothing like over familiarity in a purposeful relationship. After all, the most purposeful of all romantic relationships -marriage- will have you spend possibly every day of your life with your partner.

It is said we should marry our friends, yet we have most of our truest and oldest friends from college, but we let them pass just because of 'peer reasons'

Unless u do not like (love) him dat way or dat much
God bless you.
Last Bullet
Some of those girls end up marrying a stranger after friendzoning their real husband.
Na wah for girls of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by myspnigeria: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes.... The experience was priceless. Dated her in my final year. We started as friends then became lovers. Won't forget the experience in a hurry
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by joysteven(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
hannne: There is a coursemate of mine who loves me very much.....that's what he said and he proves it by his action.

My reasons are that the feelings is not there yet and also I have a principle never to date my coursemate. It looks awkward. We will see everyday in class and I know mysef, I can't do a coded relationship in school.

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by chukkystar(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dis stuff happened to me in skool ooo.. I dated ma Course mate, if I no dey class, she go call me, if we get assignment, na two people own I go do ooo, after lecture, straight to d house. I no fit lie say I get lecture to dodge ha cos na d same course we dey do.. End of month she go dey save money to buy cloth me go dey broke. Well dat was first year, I was a Jew Jambito..
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by lekzzydo(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
chelseabmw: From experience that guy will only fu*k u and runaway

I know what I'm saying dear
Haba! A matured mind should not bleep as u just bleeped. Because you or some of your bad friends f**k and go a coursemate they claimed they love should not make you use your poor logic mind and generalized that all coursemate relationships will end up that way. Why do you want to put asunder what God want to join together.
Hanne my advice is that you should pray over it and also let ur feelings come to play. I also love a coursemate when I was in school though we dated 4 just a week after I've chased her 4 an emotional 3yrs...grin, b4 she l8tr came up with these same excuses of urs. Only God knows mayb u girls av a circle 4 this kinda issue.
So, coursemate relationship is normal as love has no regard 4 age, group, race, (dnt lemme put religion b4 u start quoting me on it). grin
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by tpraiz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Xplicit1: He's ur friend & loves u yet u are askin questions. What happened to wat u guys always say here on Nairaland - 'get married to ur friend'. I kno u are not talkin about marriage yet but u'll first of all date first b4 d marriage stuff. And again, I kno u like him for u to bring d issue here for opinions.

But again, u need to ask urself this questions, cos I think both of u might b in d same age group. What are his dreams after sku? Can I cope wit it or dem? If I start dating him now, will he b ready for marriage in so so time wen I am, Considerin d almost d same age u guys are? Are u both matured enough to handle a relationship?

I kno u'are not talkin about marriage, but I think u shouldn't date somone u kno u won't marry.

My 50cent.
. A guy using female accct..........Coret mie if am rung*
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by okotv(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
lepasharon: I will see such a guy as a brother
...this is what i would refer to as strong friendzoning....
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Yes oh!!!! I am currently dating my coursemate although, d other girls in my classmates want to die but I hav said f dey wish dey can evn go and hug transformer...... Ever since we hv bin frnds all along and we hav bin doing well in our academics. cool

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by COvo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol.True.Didn't date a course mate thruout my stay in the university but there was this girl called Debby I fell in love with,from Year 1 to final Year she told me it wasn't gonna work out despite the fact that we did everything like we were couples.We were even nominated for couple of the year award during our finals.I avoided her whenever we were writing our exams or test,cos I didn't want her to dee me "cooperating" with my guys.LOL.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by tuffgongjo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
temigracie: ...she friendzoned him because she doesnt feel anything for him or mayb she s scared of dating her coursemate...shikena!!
advocate.
Re: Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience by godG: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014

What a gentleman he is. Help me give him this:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / Man Slaps His Girlfriend Twice In Lagos For Calling Girl He Picked On Road Olodo / Should A Lady Spend On A Guy She's Dating?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.