Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March (57772 Views)

Russian Man Nails Own Testicles In Protest Against Crackdown On Political Rights / Two Nigerians Arrested At The JKIA ,KENYA With Cocaine Worth USD 209,668 / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kizmarty: there's this kind of *NOTICE ME* attitude with my Nigeria brothers... they want to be seen and heard anywhere they're... even in hell...

where they the only non Ghanaian

yet the question remains..."DID THEY BREAK A LAW "??

of course not...

bet me .if this was done in a western country we'll all be shouting RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this act by the police was absolutely wrong...inasmuch it was tagged a peaceful campaign...

Ghanaians /Nigerians here saying trash should quit it...
we all need to stop these senseless attitude of bashing each other..it makes no sense....

"stand with a man when he's right and leave him when he's wrong" ...Abraham Lincoln

Cosign a mlion times. Especially the Abraham Lincoln quote
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Batman123: I am a Ghanaian and I have no qualms with foreigners joining a protest. If they want to join us I see no problem with that. I don't think these guys should have been arrested. Maybe they should not have gone with their flag as I think that was what escalated the matter but these guys have not committed a crime.
am okay. With. Foreigners. Joining the protest. Cos. Many of them are now ghanaians but were they went wrong is. Carrying nigeria flag.. It makes it look political..and that the protest is being sabotaged by. Internationals..

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
IloveGH:

You seem to know the law more than the police grin

I don't know the law more than them, but any one with common sense can see that they were wrong for arresting. What's their reason for arresting?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2014
iamord: am okay. With. Foreigners. Joining the protest. Cos. Many of them are now ghanaians but were they went wrong is. Carrying nigeria flag.. It makes it look political..and that the protest is being sabotaged by. Internationals..

I don't see anything wrong with the nigerian flag been raise. It can simply mean Nigeria is behind the protesters.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ashantiking:

Cosign a mlion times. Especially the Abraham Lincoln quote

gracias smiley
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Ashantiking:

I don't know the law more than them, but any one with common sense can see that they were wrong for arresting. What's their reason for arresting?

LOL!

Since we don't know the law more than the police, then anyone who would criticize them based on common sense is wrong to do so. The LAW and COMMON SENSE are two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by IloveGH: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
iamord: am okay. With. Foreigners. Joining the protest. Cos. Many of them are now ghanaians but were they went wrong is. Carrying nigeria flag.. It makes it look political..and that the protest is being sabotaged by. Internationals..

1000 likes for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
IloveGH:

1000 like for you bro.

bless u

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Ashantiking: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
IloveGH:

LOL

Since we don't know the law more than the police, then anyone wrong would criticize them based on common sense is wrong to do so. The LAW and COMMON SENSE are two different things.

The truth will come out. According to the people that were protesting they did not do anything wrong, so the only that did differently was raise their flag and the part of them being nigerian. I don't know the Ghanaian constitution but I don't believe there's anything that says a foreign national can't raise their flag while protesting.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by iamord(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
NanaAmofah: I was prt of that demonstration and even our leaders who organised it are workin around the clock so they will release the nigerians.Now i think some of we africans are excuse me to say stupid. Why preaxh hatred between us. infact some of us should reason up.
this. Settles it for. Me
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Aksonman: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Henceforth, I will curse any Nigerian that stoops so low to join issues with these hungry Ghanaians that started this thread.

The Ghanaian govt probably planted this 'Nigerian protesters' story to discourage dumb Ghanaians from continuing with their nationwide protests over subsidy removal-else, what are the names of the two Nigerians in question?

I have been to Ghana a few times- Ghanaians (in general) don't hate Nigerians, it is lazy and foolish GHANAIAN MEN (like the ones on this thread) that hate and ENVY Nigerians.

GHANAIAN WOMEN love and worship Nigerian men,go ask Nadia Buhari,Yvonne Nelson and Juliet Ibrahim.

In spite of Boko Haram problems since 2009, Nigeria has just over taken South Africa as Africa's largest economy.

If Boko Haram were to emerge in Ghana today, they would take over Accra government house in 48hours,and we would all watch Abubakar Shekau s0domize President Mahama on Ghanaian national television.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Iriruaga100(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
I blame the nigerians for taking part in the protest because if u are nt comfortable with the economic conditions of your host country you leave.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by londoner: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Iriruaga100: I blame the nigerians for taking part in the protest because if u are nt comfortable with the economic conditions of your host country you leave.

Maybe they don't want to be fair weather friends.

You should stand with people when they are protesting a cause. Its too easy to just leave when things are going bad for your Ghanaian counterparts that are protesting.

The test of a TRUE FRIEND is how they stand WITH you when the chips are down.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by SantaMafia: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Aksonman: Henceforth, I will curse any Nigerian that stoops so low to join issues with these hungry Ghanaians that started this thread.

The Ghanaian govt probably planted this 'Nigerian protesters' story to discourage dumb Ghanaians from continuing with their nationwide protests over subsidy removal-else, what are the names of the two Nigerians in question?

I have been to Ghana a few times- Ghanaians (in general) don't hate Nigerians, it is lazy and foolish GHANAIAN MEN (like the ones on this thread) that hate and ENVY Nigerians.

GHANAIAN WOMEN love and worship Nigerian men,go ask Nadia Buhari,Yvonne Nelson and Juliet Ibrahim.

In spite of Boko Haram problems since 2009, Nigeria has just over taken South Africa as Africa's largest economy.

If Boko Haram were to emerge in Ghana today, they would take over Accra government house in 48hours,and we would all watch Abubakar Shekau s0domize President Mahama on Ghanaian national television.

Nigeria is the giant of Africa.

THREAD CLOSED!

fuelish shitnigerian modafaka grin

Sh1thead dog barking like the MUMU ape that he is, huh? Suffering and smiling, huh?

Chei, na so the thing pain you reach?

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place

There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria

a nation of foooools cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/ grin

grin your useless army, abi na boys scouts sef? grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1592351_donkey-chasing-soldiers_jpg3af53e4b2f405f26a576ea58ad4e92c6[/img]

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by Batman123: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
^ bro take it easy. It's not a must to respond to every comment. This is not necessary
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by overhypedsteve(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
This thread revealed alot.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
OXYGEN01: They were smelling sooo bad that the police thought they were holding poisonous substances.Not the fault of the police.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

My guy, u bad ooooo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 7:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
I don't take gaynians serious, they are the closest race to homo abilis, always want to rub shoulders with nigeria, but we usually forget they exist here.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
SantaMafia: are they the only foreigners living in Ghana? if the situation in Ghana is affecting them then why can't they go back to their country? after all it is a paradise and a land flowing with milk and honey,huh? Look, I live here in Accra and if I can locate where those MUMUs are being kept here in Accra, I will drive there and flog them myself. grin grin grin grin

can I ask you something? how much do you know about nigerians? have you lived in that country before? I know nigerians very well, but I don;t want to say more at this point. a few of them are good, but a vast majority of them are devils. I know them more than they even know themselves.

By the way, I am not just a average person who does not know what he/she is talking about. my accomplishments speak for themselves, trust me. fuckeduppedness grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
I trust my GH folks, they dun massacre these children of generator aka mumugerians grin grin grin grin

#Santamafia, I see u Onua cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
otumfour: I trust my GH folks, they dun massacre these children of generator aka mumugerians grin grin grin grin

#Santamafia, I see u Onua cheesy
lagos state in nigeria is three times richer than ghana, ghana is a poor country grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Every single state in nigeria are individually richer than ghana, ghana's economy is like peanut to that of nigeria, I don't know why I have to remind you that ghana is a poor country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: lagos state in nigeria is three times richer than ghana, ghana is a poor country grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

The average stray dog and cat on the streets of Accra sef dey enjoy proper electricity pass u nigerian animal

Pit latrine drinking son of a generator like u grin grin

Ur master na generator, cuz ur ntn without a generator grin grin grin

A Nigerian without a generator is like the human body without the heart, ur as good as dead grin grin grin

Boast on nairaland and go back to ur reality, where ntn works, yes, that same Nigeria ur boasting of grin...I bet ur ears are grinding wit the sounds of generator where u are grin grin

A Nigerian will forever be under my boot, no lie......the average Ghanaian is in heaven compared to u animals living in that hole next to hell

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 7:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: Every single state in nigeria are individually richer than ghana, ghana's economy is like peanut to that of nigeria, I don't know why I have to remind you that ghana is a poor country.

Our peanut economy has bn providing its citizens with constant electricity grin grin

Our peanut economy has bn able to provide us with peace

Our peanut economy has bn able to provide us wit clean water, good healthcare services and all that grin cheesy

Can u say same for shitnigeria? grin grin

As a Ghanaian, I can pick up my fone and dial the electricity company when my lights go out and within minutes Its sorted and the lights are back, now if this ain't the GOOD LIFE, I don't know what good life is grin grin

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin grin

The average stray dogs and cats on the streets of Accra sef dey enjoy proper electricity pass u nigerian animal

Pit latrine drinking son of a generator like u grin grin

Ur master na generator, cuz ur ntn without a generator grin grin grin

A Nigerian without a generator is like the human body without the heart, ur as good as dead grin grin grin

Boast on nairaland and go back to ur reality, where ntn works, yes, that same Nigeria ur boasting of grin...I bet ur ears are grinding wit the sounds of generator where u are grin grin

A Nigerian will forever be under my boot, no lie......the average Ghanaian is in heaven compared to u living in that hole next to hell

grin grin grin cheesy
the economy of ghana is like that of rwanda and burkina faso, the GDP of ghana as @ 2011 was 39.2billion dollars while the GDP of nigeria as @ 2011 was 235.92billion dollars. Ghana is a poor country, nobody takes your country serious in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
otumfour:

when they are talking about big boys in africa, ghana will not make the list, your country is inconsequential to the world.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: the economy of ghana is like that of rwanda and burkina faso, the GDP of ghana as @ 2011 was 39.2billion dollars while the GDP of nigeria as @ 2011 was 235.92billion dollars. Ghana is a poor country, nobody takes your country serious in the world. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Our peanut economy has bn providing its citizens with constant electricity

Our peanut economy has bn able to provide us wit clean water, good healthcare services and all that

Can u say same for shitnigeria?

As a Ghanaian, I can pick up my fone and dial the electricity company when my lights go out and within minutes Its sorted and the lights are back, now if this ain't the GOOD LIFE, I don't know what good life is
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: when they are talking about big boys in africa, ghana will not make the list, your country is inconsequential to the world.

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will surely make the list

Boko haram

No electricity

Tribalism

Poverty

Crime in the highest order

Fraudsters

Corruption

If these are the things that qualify a country as being a big boy then take it mumugeria
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
otumfour:

Our peanut economy has bn providing its citizens with constant electricity

Our peanut economy has bn able to provide us wit clean water, good healthcare services and all that

Can u say same for shitnigeria?

As a Ghanaian, I can pick up my fone and dial the electricity company when my lights go out and within minutes Its sorted and the lights are back, now if this ain't the GOOD LIFE, I don't know what good life is
guy shut up, ghana is like one state in nigeria, ghana as a country can even survive without nigeria, every state in nigeria is economically more viable than the entire ghana, ghana is poor. Your country is a crawling economy.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by customized07: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria will surely make the list

Boko haram

No electricity

Tribalism

Poverty

Crime in the highest order

Fraudsters

Corruption

If these are the things that qualify a country as being a big boy then take it mumugeria
with all these things you listed above, the economy of nigeria is like 50times more viable than ghana, ghana is a poor country grin grin grin poor black country.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sons and daughters of generator (Nigerians)

Bragging on nairaland no go change ur country from its messy state to a positive 1

Y'all need to work towards it

All Nigerians are know to do is brag; empty barrels

When the chibok girls got abducted, it took foreigners to voice their concerns before u pucci.'s could even talk

Bunch of cowardices......being ruled by apes grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Joining Protest March by otumfour(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
customized07: with all these things you listed above, the economy of nigeria is like 50times more viable than ghana, ghana is a poor country grin grin grin poor black country.

grin grin grin grin

What has that done for the 170million apes ? grin grin grin

Suffering and smiling apes grin grin grin grin grin

My piss is even cleaner compared to ur tap water grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

World’s Oldest Ever Person’ Francisca Susano Dies At 124years ( Pics) / 50-Year-Old Indian Man Who Stopped Growing At Age 5 (Photos) / Royal Mint Unveils Image Of First King Charles Coin Following Queen's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.