Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,877 members, 7,866,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:52 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (649401 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:
End of Year Introvert Challenge.

Ensure you contact your family and friends to wish them a happy and a prosperous new year.

This is easy grin. Just text! *covers face* cool

Olarewajub:
Introvert Doodle

I love those pictures.... Especially the "holiday party survival pack" and "How to love an Introvert". I could order a survival pack right now. Although the good thing is, I'm home alone. I escaped family travel home.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2016
DonOms:

This is easy grin. Just text! *covers face* cool

I love those pictures.... Especially the "holiday party survival pack" and "How to love an Introvert". I could order a survival pack right now. Although the good thing is, I'm home alone. I escaped family travel home.

You ehn.... Please place a call if you can. I love the Introvert doodles. Wish i could get a copy.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

You ehn.... Please place a call if you can. I love the Introvert doodles. Wish i could get a copy.

Yeah, I'll try to call some people as long as they keep the call short grin. One could print the introvert doodles on large A3 and paste them wink.

I've been doing something funny lately. I could be watching a movie or doing nothing really and then my phone rings... I look at the phone, then ignore it. I'll then text or call whomever it is later. (although if the caller calls again I'd usually pick it just in case it's urgent.)

At first, I began doing it because I don't want my 'me' time interrupted but it seems I'm beginning to do it often. I am just wondering if that happens to you or anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Coyotejack(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
jaci02:

One of the usual misconceptions I encounter every time online. I never said I was a Guy.
Finding a fan of rock and one that loves to share memories alone, are typically M.O's of we dudes.

Forgive my misconception
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
DonOms:

Yeah, I'll try to call some people as long as they keep the call short grin. One could print the introvert doodles on large A3 and paste them wink.

I've been doing something funny lately. I could be watching a movie or doing nothing really and then my phone rings... I look at the phone, then ignore it. I'll then text or call whomever it is later. (although if the caller calls again I'd usually pick it just in case it's urgent.)

At first, I began doing it because I don't want my 'me' time interrupted but it seems I'm beginning to do it often. I am just wondering if that happens to you or anyone else.

I also experience this, for me there is a special time to reach out to the world. For example, a former colleague of mine just lost her dad recently and yours truly still haven't called her to wish her my condolence about her loss . I'm waiting for the perfect time which is known to me. Whatsapp is worst, sometimes it takes me weeks to reply a message.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Coyotejack:

Finding a fan of rock and one that loves to share memories alone, are typically M.O's of we dudes.

Forgive my misconception

It seems most Introverts on Nairaland do not have their sex attached to their monikers
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

It seems most Introverts on Nairaland do not have their sex attached to their monikers

Hmmm

I don't think so
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

You have the key.
Sharp guy.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

Happy Holidays!

You want to share with us the problems you've been experiencing lately as a result of your introversion?
Thanks bro
well as an intovert, its been topsy-turvy for me all through... A good number of people has seen me and measured me up instantly as someone of no priority but I have had to defeat that a whole lot... Its constant battle here trying to correct a whole burgeoning list of erroneous beliefs about introvert me... When people equate intelligence to extrovertism, and just because u decide to keep mum and listen, u are just categorised as unimportant and unintelligent... Well, results speaks a lot over here for me and I love those scenarios...
On relationship front, well, i have only dated once and we met through fb..... Am no flirt and its very tedious to initiate talks with strangers
Though I am chatty with my close friends, i can be really nasty atimes in my close circles of friends...

Its not been easy but am pushing it quite well
#introverted

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Coyotejack(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:

Now that is just a fallacy of false conclusion
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Olarewajub:
Feeling shy to enter 2017 because its my first time.
Lool I can relate to the career one cheesy

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2017
Coyotejack:

Now that is just a fallacy of false conclusion

I will say hypothesis.
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year and welcome to 2017

4 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Coyotejack(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

I will say hypothesis.

Happy New Year
Fallacious
Happy new year bro

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Coyotejack(m): 1:13am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year guys and gals
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by DonOms(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

I also experience this, for me there is a special time to reach out to the world. For example, a former colleague of mine just lost her dad recently and yours truly still haven't called her to wish her my condolence about her loss . I'm waiting for the perfect time which is known to me. Whatsapp is worst, sometimes it takes me weeks to reply a message.

It always feel good to suddenly realise one isn't being a weirdo. grin. Happy New Year!

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Divay22:
Your Third paragraph got me.....
Relationship doesn't favour me,i have tried i have forced myself,but it seems i end up hurting them,they just don't understand,i tell people what they want to hear,just to get them off my throat, but will never do it ,i can't boast of any reliable friend,i'm just too sensitive about everything.......i intend making some changes 2017,i realize it not just all about me but others,for those I love cry cry cry
relationship may or might favor you depending on lots of factors.For me, people often take my simplicity for granted in most cases, they will hurt, cheat and ev3n some times grow wild , some of them know my attitude that i won't raise a voice, so....do you call that 'favoring 'or not ? people have borrowed huge amount of money from me without paying til date.I ended this year with lots of creditors on my list, running in to amounts I could use to build a house!, one thing about intros is that people will wanna cut you short, cheat, you shunt you....knowing fully well that you hardly raise voice.what you do in relationshipmatters, try openness as much as possible, though thats the area were intros have challenge, you 2would hurt less once you try opening up in any relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 4:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
jaci02:

One of the usual misconceptions I encounter every time online. I never said I was a Guy.
hahaha..lol, you didn't even indicate your gender!! Happy new year dear friend .
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
DonOms:

it is a national matter just like PDPs matter.most intros do not like picking calls? I most times ignore calls even from my parents, but I qm gettin better now o, thanks to a darling understanding spouse

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 4:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

why are we always like that,..we find it pretty difficult to communicate, they hardly greet to commensurate, they just like been quiet, I had to switch off my phones since y day,(don't want any "Happy New year bla bla bla..) some one is bereaved, I find it difficult to go see such a one too, it's like it's terrific disturbance.sometimes I say to God in my prayers, Lord 'no one must die o... I dont wAnna go greet any one o!, because, as a clergy, you will be called, every now and then.so I just handed all th3 authority overto my assistant, shikenna! GOD REALLY CREATED THE INTROS, PATIENTLY!

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

minus me o, though I did that time withoutnumber
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
A Very Happy Happy New Year to my true(intros) brothers in the house, I wish you all success without limit, progress without bounds and Joy unspeakable, full of Glory.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 5:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:

most also don't have their pictures on their profile page

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
gidjah:
relationship may or might favor you depending on lots of factors.For me, people often take my simplicity for granted in most cases, they will hurt, cheat and ev3n some times grow wild , some of them know my attitude that i won't raise a voice, so....do you call that 'favoring 'or not ? people have borrowed huge amount of money from me without paying til date.I ended this year with lots of creditors on my list, running in to amounts I could use to build a house!, one thing about intros is that people will wanna cut you short, cheat, you shunt you....knowing fully well that you hardly raise voice.what you do in relationshipmatters, try openness as much as possible, though thats the area were intros have challenge, you 2would hurt less once you try opening up in any relationship.

@Bolded, exact reason i dont lend money again....
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
GloryIsaac:

@Bolded, exact reason i dont lend money again....
but you do not throw away 5he baby with the water bath abi?, genuine cases will show up, some ways, what are you gonna do about such ?, though I am learning the hard way, I am asking Jehovah to help me with a hardened mind like them too, but you know....we intros can be more heart hardened than any set of creation God made ?!, by next year, am gonna get more toughened than this year, wanna borrow some money from moi, you shall have to bring your grand father and his birth certificate along to sign undertaking!!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Melsan: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Olarewajub:
Happy New Year and welcome to 2017
Happy new year
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Melsan: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
gidjah:
A Very Happy Happy New Year to my true(intros) brothers in the house, I wish you all success without limit, progress without bounds and Joy unspeakable, full of Glory.
Amen
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Melsan: 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
DonOms:

It always feel good to suddenly realise one isn't being a weirdo. grin. Happy New Year!
Happy new year
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by femora007(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
The newest introvert to join the thread.
J'ai besoin d'une amie introvertie sérieuse, envoyez-moi si vous êtes intéressé

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by adroitvezy(m): 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
it's new year new system they say but as for me it's new year and still same old system. I haven't called any of my friends to wish them a Happy New Year and I ignore the calls of those trying to reach me, even replying chats on whatsapp is hard for me to do I just love being alone listening to myself.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Coyotejack(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2017
gidjah:
but you do not throw away 5he baby with the water bath abi?, genuine cases will show up, some ways, what are you gonna do about such ?, though I am learning the hard way, I am asking Jehovah to help me with a hardened mind like them too, but you know....we intros can be more heart hardened than any set of creation God made ?!, by next year, am gonna get more toughened than this year, wanna borrow some money from moi, you shall have to bring your grand father and his birth certificate along to sign undertaking!!

On that money lending note I learnt 3 words
I don't have like my life depended on it .....
Cause I knew pple who took 100kilometers when. I would give them an inch....
So saying I don't have was needed.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mosalab(m): 1:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Coyotejack:

On that money lending note I learnt 3 words
I don't have like my life depended on it .....
Cause I knew pple who took 100kilometers when. I would give them an inch....
So saying I don't have was needed.
Lending out money I'll only do that if i'm sure it won't affect me emotionally if you abscond with it... i love giving thou... #happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.