Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (648215 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

The war in somalia was drawn to point out the fact that there are bigger things this world and you especially should concern yourself with than what the world thinks of you.
Its often said, no matter the voices of the people you hear, yours is always the loudest in your head.
All this talk about how you are perceived only reinforces it into your medulla.

You should quit such thought and concern your self with how you can contribute to this world.
Mark zuckerberg is an introvert but look at his brain child- facebook? What the world thinks of you don't matter but what you think of it and how you wish to effect your own change than self obsessing!
And by the way, why not somalia? Have you seen
those starved kids? I feel unworthy of the priviledge of the food I get at times.
what you wrote is quite conflicting with the information on BBC in respect to the Somalia war http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094503
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
what you wrote is quite conflicting with the information on BBC in respect to the Somalia war http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-14094503
Whats conflicting there?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Read what you wrote and the article on BBC and decipher if there is any correlation.
blublahd:

Whats conflicting there?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
Read what you wrote and the article on BBC and decipher if there is any correlation.
Read whats under piracy.
And you could only fault somalia?
Your ego got pricked?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:41am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:
Read whats under piracy. And you could only fault somalia? Your ego got pricked?
It's alright. I'm sorry for the disturbance.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Hi Socialrecluse and Eipreel
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
It's alright. I'm sorry for the disturbance.
Not at all, we can do this from time to time.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 12:46am On Jun 28, 2015
Ferdybaba:
Hi Social.recluse and Ei.preel
if you dont have anything to educate us on do not post here angry
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 28, 2015
eipreel:
Ok...bye
Delete my post
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Ok...bye
Delete my post
grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 28, 2015
eipreel:
Beht this is a lounge na
The question is, Is Ferdybaba an introvert or not?!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2015
SocialRecluse:

Beht this is a lounge na

The question is, Is Ferdybaba an introvert or not?!
hehehe... Dunno
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by nurd(m): 12:58am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:

Getting back might be a good idea. I have been so busy I find it difficult to update the diary...

And thanks for viewing...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 1:01am On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

Not at all, we can do this from time to time.
I guess you're satified. Please don't quote me.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2015
Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 1:06am On Jun 28, 2015
Ferdybaba:

Ok...bye
Delete my post
She is having mood swing. Good Morning.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
She is having mood swing. Good Morning.
lol...no jare. Ferdy knows i was kidding. Good morning
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
I guess you're satified. Please don't quote me.
At what? and why shouldn't I quote you?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 28, 2015
Not every day exchange words, some days just ignore smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 28, 2015
The feeling is mutual love.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 28, 2015
I try as much as possible to avoid unproductive conversations. You guys shouldn't allow anyone to use your attention to elevate their seemingly low self esteem. All I can see is an attention seeker. Olarewajub , like SocialRecluse said, sometimes you ignore. don't let anyone use you to validate their existence. I wish there could be a way to control the privacy of this thread.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by otokx(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2015
privacy gini, then how will other introverts benefit from this place.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 28, 2015
otokx:
privacy gini, then how will other introverts benefit from this place.

Lol.....The privacy I meant doesn't mean we block everybody out. Just a way to sieve out people who are pretending to be introverts..you know the way some people can be bent on causing trouble.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 28, 2015
iamayodeji:
I try as much as possible to avoid unproductive conversations. You guys shouldn't allow anyone to use your attention to elevate their seemingly low self esteem. All I can see is an attention seeker. Olarewajub , like SocialRecluse said, sometimes you ignore. don't let anyone use you to validate their existence. I wish there could be a way to control the privacy of this thread.

I concur with you

@blublahd, when the link was pasted for further clarification, you took it personal. I felt it was an opportunity to expand on the crisis, but no, you reacted as though your analysis was it and final.

I'm not use to stating one's error, but this, i have to.
#letdown.

Bring up an issue and lets critique, u better have it in mind that People here are smart. They can't digest anything without appropriate reference(links) and research.

#watchingclosely
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2015
leadzeal:

I concur with you

@blublahd, when the link was pasted for further clarification, you took it personal. I felt it was an opportunity to expand on the crisis, but no, you reacted as though your analysis was it and final.

#letdown.

Bring up an issue and lets critique, u better have it in mind that People here are smart. They can't digest anything without appropriate reference(links) and research.

#watchingclosely
And didn't I ask him what was conflicting? And my point of using somalia as earlier stated.

If he was willing for a discourse he would have stated it. What I got from how he posited it was like "you don't know what you saying"
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2015
iamayodeji:
Leadzeal you concur with the above too?
And what attention exactly am I seeking from people who 'feel they don't fit into the world' or 'misunderstood'?

You in your right mind think you validate my existence? Very funny and childish. So your existence validates someone else's existence? You see what I mean by being narcissist?
Smh
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:
I see posts on this thread that insinuates introverts are malign in todays society. You all know the world has a lot things to worry about than you being stuck ups, proud. There are kids in somalia ravaged by war, in syria, iraq, and our very own north east. But you feel posting images and post about what the world thinks of you is edifying?
What a complete waste of your God given souls!
Most of you all are just hiding under the guise of being introverts, in reality you just narcissists.
Even i being an introvert has refused to see the world from one view!.
Quit the self praising crap!

I never had the intention to quote you. I have seen the way you trample on people's beliefs, religion , personality, views and other ways of life here on Nairaland. I have never quoted you or mentioned your moniker on Nairaland (until now). Do you know why? because I really see you as someone who needs help, am not aware of your issues or whatever might be responsible for such strange attitudes and am not ready to know.
You call yourself an introvert and you start behaving like that, how come? or doesn't it bother you that out of many people on this thread, only you said something contrary. bro, are you sure you are seeing the world in the right perspective?.
Look at the list of great people who are introverts(the likes of bill gate, Eleanor Roosevelt, mahatma hand I, Mrs Bush etc.) and you will find out they exhibit everything we discuss here everyday , so what is your anger about? Why are you angry at everybody?
BTW, the questions I asked above aren't exam questions so I don't expect you to quote me or mention me when you have the answers........okay.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamayodeji:

I never had the intention to quote you. I have seen the way you trample on people's beliefs, religion , personality, views and other ways of life here on Nairaland. I have never quoted you or mentioned your moniker on Nairaland (until now). Do you know why? because I really see you as someone who needs help, am not aware of your issues or whatever might be responsible for such strange attitudes and am not ready to know.
You call yourself an introvert and you start behaving like that, how come? or doesn't it bother you that out of many people on this thread, only you said something contrary. bro, are you sure you are seeing the world in the right perspective?.
Look at the list of great people who are introverts(the likes of bill gate, Eleanor Roosevelt, mahatma hand I, Mrs Bush etc.) and you will find out they exhibit everything we discuss here everyday , so what is your anger about? Why are you angry at everybody?

Lovely reply.....
However, your claim of trampling on peoples belief, personality and especially religion is absolutely false! If you are sure of your otherwise baseless accusations please present your proofs.
And what is the right perspective to see the world?
What makes yours the right one?

What attributes do you exhibit here that alings with Gandhi's?
BTW, the questions I asked above aren't exam questions so I don't expect you to quote me or mention me when you have the answers........okay.
Ok I have quoted you, seeing as I don't have the answers..
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by eipreel(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hi guys,hope we having a great day.As the topic goes,this is a lounge so let's keep the cordiality on and keep the atmosphere more relaxed and less tensed as was the initial purpose of the thread creation while helping ourselves become better people and "not minding how the world sees us"
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2015
blublahd:

Lovely reply.....
However, your claim of trampling on peoples belief, personality and especially religion is absolutely false! If you are sure of your otherwise baseless accusations please present your proofs.
And what is the right perspective to see the world?
What makes yours the right one?

What attributes do you exhibit here that alings with Gandhi's?

Ok I have quoted you, seeing as I don't have the answers..

I made my point.
*pockets, smiles and walks away*
….
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
leadzeal:

I concur with you

#letdown.

#watchingclosely
#WatchingCloselyToo
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
iamayodeji:

I made my point. . *pockets, smiles and walks away*….
Convenient for you to think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.