Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? (7465 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:

she doesnt know how to drive either grin
Grrrrrr!!!!

Then i'll throw the eggs angry angry angry

Don't tell me anything-_-
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by mcdreeezy: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
xynerise: Either my wife drives the car while I lap my friend or my friend sits in the boot
OP, here's your answer. But in a case where the wife can't drive too, if I spotted her in the rain and she didn't spot me, I'd drive past her, (myt sound strange or wicked but a man has to make some tough decisions in life) go home and drop the eggs and my frnd and later come back for her. If she didn't see me drive by, there will be no qualms (this only applies if it's a short distance from where I found my wife to my house). But if it's a long distance, I'll pull over and trust my frnd to be wise enuf to excuse us and sort himself out. My wife and I can help him out with t.fare if he doesn't have any

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tallesty1: Some drivers in kogi state can carry more than two passengers in the front. So it's either he drives or we squeeze her in anyhow, and I must put empty cartons or leaves between them to make sure there is no body contact.

just imagine that kind of squeezing grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
I will pretend like I didn't see her and zoom off. A lil rain never hurt nobody.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Acidosis(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its simple:Wifey sits on my laps. We park the car, gist and gist till the rain stops. Its risky to drive in that condition.

As soon as the rain stops, my friend will take the next available keke or bike
grin

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Mutuwa(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl: Assuming you are driving with your male friend at the front seat.
At the back seats are many crates of eggs you went to pick from a poultry farm, so no single space at all in the back.
It is raining cats and dogs, then you spot your wife standing by the roadside awaiting a taxi.
You must pick her at all cost.
You are driving so u re on the driver's seat.
Your friend is on the front seat. where will your wife sit?
Your friend doesnt know how to drive. will you let your wife sit on your friend? grin grin
why? grin

I will stop assuming. grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
hmmmm quit omplicated sha, bt if my frend is nt dat much sensible to no dat he need to drop for my wife, i will gently ask hm to come down pls. bt laping ma wife? hell no.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Yemlizzy(f): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Who knows?tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
See question?.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If I were a man...My wife would take over the sit, while my beloved friend will have no choice than to interact with mother nature...All I would do is drop her off and then come back to pick him up.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by austine4real(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hw i wish i was ur frnd,mehn c opurtunity 2 feel my frnd's wife bombom..da day my d1ck go warm
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by fijiano202(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:
its raining...remember grin
even if its raining fire, hes coming down

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Yemlizzy: Who knows?tongue
wink
Yemlizzy: Who knows?tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Gofwane(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
i wil throw away sum of d eggs in oda 2 create space
4 her. angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by sirblac(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Simple thing I will tell my wife to drive tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
two of them will have to share the seat

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
My friend will "lap" my wife ofcuz. And if his d!ck dare to wake I will break it cry

But on a serious note there's no how my friend is getting down for my wife. She will have to look for shelter.
I can come back for her when I drop the eggs..afterall if she didn't see me would she not get home?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
If I can drive, then my baby must be a good driver 2!
She'll simply come and drive and I'll manage the seat with my friend!

Thou shall not tempt your friend! Or else he'll not just be ur friend buh a co-father
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Caseless: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
A very big NO!! As long as it's not goin to rain forever, i'd wait till the rain stops and my friend, me and my wife can find another alternative.
i can't jst imagine the feeling that his thirdleg is directly under my wife's bumbum.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its a free world. So far I trust my cecediva, no biggie in it
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by hensben(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl:

its raining...remember grin
ehen! If e dey rain nkor, na salt him be wey rain nor dey touch, him suppose hide for one place wait make rain stop then him find taxi,okada, meanwhile, as a good friend I will give him T-fare.
My friend suppose to understand self and use him head.

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Xano(m): 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Preciousgirl: Assuming you are driving with your male friend at the front seat.
At the back seats are many crates of eggs you went to pick from a poultry farm, so no single space at all in the back.
It is raining cats and dogs, then you spot your wife standing by the roadside awaiting a taxi.
You must pick her at all cost.
You are driving so u re on the driver's seat.
Your friend is on the front seat. where will your wife sit?
Your friend doesnt know how to drive. will you let your wife sit on your friend? grin grin
why? grin

I give my friend an umbrella to use and go with. Take my wife with me.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
I will take the wheels. They should figure out how weird their friendship is gonna go for the rest of their life after feeling each others... grin when they lap themselves. Or, my husband should just go and lap eggs because I ain't doing that. wink
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by iammodel(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by gonon: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
This is how the conversation will go with my friend when I spot my wife.

Me *turns to friend*: Guy u sabi drive?
Scenario 1
Friend: Yes.
Me: Oya come drive, make I lap my wife.
Scenario 2
Friend: No.
Me: Guy drop, I wan carry my wife.

There's no way am lapping my friend or vice versa...

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by honeric01(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2014
Remind me again, how much is a crate of eggs? i rather sacrifice one seat load of eggs than allow rubbish in my car.

BTW, the front seat can accommodate 2 people.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
honeric01: Remind me again, how much is a crate of eggs? i rather sacrifice one seat load of eggs than allow rubbish in my car.

BTW, the front seat can accommodate 2 people.
Lolz
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Taiye4Christ(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
My wife drives, I lap my friend. Q.E.D.

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Cecediva(f): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
opibycar: Its a free world. So far I trust my cecediva, no biggie in it
angry angry angry. Make my husband catch u

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
See question.... shocked shocked

there ends our relationship tongue
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: See question.... shocked shocked

there ends our relationship tongue
hum,and anoda gal fit sit on ur lap o,i sense jealousy
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2014
missyhorlah: hum,and anoda gal fit sit on ur lap o,i sense jealousy
never! I won't allow any girl to sit on my laps....

How was your day
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2014
frankben: never! I won't allow any girl to sit on my laps....

How was your day
yinmu,my day was okay and urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... / Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / He Makes Me Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.