Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating (1641 Views)

Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / How Can I Take Revenge On My Cold Boifriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Izzo(m): 2:27am On Jul 20, 2006
Hi, Y'all I wanted to find out what your opinions would be, after realizing that someone you really love and share every/some things with has just cheating on you or you would just let it slide by and move on with your lives.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Busta(f): 2:57am On Jul 20, 2006
wats the need for that?

ever heard of "2 wrongs don't make a right"
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by diddy4(m): 3:20am On Jul 20, 2006
is dat really necessary? i dont think so. just break up and move on.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by eveseh(f): 4:58am On Jul 20, 2006
no
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by iice(f): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2006
Dnt have time 2 plan revenge on something so trivial 2 me lol, i'd be planning ma next fun trip lol
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by aboki1010: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2006
as notorious big said, 'just dump de hooker off and find some1 new'
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Oracle(m): 2:03am On Jul 22, 2006
if caught cheating, there's no point trying to take revenge.
you still stand out as the better and faithful partner
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by desiree(f): 2:39am On Jul 22, 2006
I did that once and all i can say is Sweet revenge!!! grin grin I did not cheat back or anything, i just paid him back with a cheeky revenge, BOY!!! It felt so good, i can't help but laugh at it now grin grin

I don't about you guys but it helped me move on!!!
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Txlonghorn(m): 2:47am On Jul 22, 2006
@ desiree,

My dear shear with us what you did to that foolish bastard grin
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by diddy4(m): 2:49am On Jul 22, 2006
desiree

please tell moi too.

to eer is human to revenge is fucking divine.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by desiree(f): 2:55am On Jul 22, 2006
grin grin grin

well, i'm not going to give you the full gist o because they might kick my ass at work. Imagine getting a false letter from your G.P that you have all the STD/STI's you can imagine, he did find it funny at all. angry grin
That is all i can share!!!
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by diddy4(m): 2:56am On Jul 22, 2006
dat is a heart attack. damnnnnnnnnn. ouch. dat must have stung him bad.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Txlonghorn(m): 2:58am On Jul 22, 2006
Desiree so where do you work at grin grin grin
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by desiree(f): 3:02am On Jul 22, 2006
I work in the medical research department of a hospital.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Txlonghorn(m): 3:04am On Jul 22, 2006
And your zip code is ? ?
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by diddy4(m): 3:04am On Jul 22, 2006
no wonder u cud pull dis kind of stunt. damn, dat was really harsh.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by desiree(f): 3:06am On Jul 22, 2006
Txlonghorn:

And your zip code is ? ?

We no dey use zip code for UK o, na postal code we dey use. You wan koba me abi grin grin
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Txlonghorn(m): 3:08am On Jul 22, 2006
My sister sorry ooo I been think say you dey for US. You know say I just dey play I'll never get my sister for trouble.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by desiree(f): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2006
Txlonghorn:

My sister sorry ooo I been think say you dey for US. You know say I just dey play I'll never get my sister for trouble.

I knew you was kidding grin grin

diddy4:

no wonder u cud pull this kind of stunt. damn, that was really harsh.

I'm sure it made him keep his thing in his pants for a while, until they cleared up the error, but he still has it on his file.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by diddy4(m): 3:18am On Jul 22, 2006
dat was real mean baby but i like it. grin grin grin grin nothing like sweet revenge.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by denony(m): 6:59pm On Dec 20, 2007
My brother no revenge is sweet, rather be the right one to protect.
Instead kick her out, or try and put it to her head for her to regret her life by herself.

Trust me i know how to do that, she will start mourning her stupid act.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by lady19: 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
it depends , if we r married angry,married with kids, or just datin
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Busta(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
lady19:

it depends , if we r married angry,married with kids, or just datin

true,

Then again, why would i still be with a cheating partner?
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2007
Nope. If I found out my lover was cheating, I'd obviously be upset, but life goes on.

I'd just pick myself up, and move on. I don't bear grudges, besides, life's way too short!
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by sleekdot(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2007
I dont think I would do that,I would just ask her why she did that and what have I been doing wrong, I'd move on. She did it once, she can do it again.
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by didara86(f): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2007
There would be no chance for a revenge because if i found out about that, there would no longer be a relationship, How to betray when there's no partner anymore, hehe
Re: Would You Take Revenge If You Find Out Your Lover Is Cheating by olulu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2007
y should i? cool cool cool
life goes on, she will get hers when d tyme is rite.

(1) (Reply)

Will A Non Smoker Date A Smoker ? / Genotype Versus Love / How Many?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.