Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander (2524 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / ADVICE: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Change My Church / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ikpaudoh: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
PLS Nairalanders I know how you hate long stories but find time to read and help by dropping your comment, suugestion and opinion #SaveANairalander >>>><

No need to bored you guy with long details about my school, in simple terms I failed most of my courses that will have me spend more than  2 extra years to write them back. I was leaving in denial thinking I will sort it out thru the back door but for where , nothing worked out ( this alone has created a very big problem between me and my entire family, I understand they were completely disappointed) I have lied to my self, my family , I have made every one beliv it was actually my school that got some of my results missing.

I got a job in Akwa ibom with a firm , I quickly relocated , boooom !!! Uyo was the my dream place , the city is clean and not too noisy with alots of business potentials . 2months on in Uyo I met this pretty lady which I got attracted to, I asked her out and we started dating. We got so used each other that one would think we have been dating for years , she was my only friend in Uyo and we had almost everything working , I must  admit she's good, she completely stopped me from eating out as her food was wow, she washes my cloths iron them and virtually do everything to make me Happy, our sex life was great I assumed then she had some extra moral classes on how to satisfy a man in bed, this confirmed all the stories I have heard about Akwa ibom girl, she also has her bad side, she was domineering and wants to have her ways all the time, she also argues a lot, I complain about all this but she promise to change which she did gradually.

Early november last year she called me to say she needs to see me urgently , I wasn't bothered cuz whenever she want my attention that's usually her trick I ignored her till I got her sms (she's pregnant) I asked her to come to the office immediately, she came explaining how she went to the hospital to check and all that stories , I took the test result from her and I was completely frozen inside, we have been very careless of late, I couldn't remember the last time I got a CD, chai na so this Akwa ibom girl wan take tie me down , how will I face my family plus my unresolved school wahala , truly I love this girl but I am so not ready for this moment, I was burning inside but the looks on her face was different , she was very relaxed as if its a normal day, she had once told me she had never had an abortion before and can not have a child outside wedlock, I stand to leave till she drop the bombshell (in her exact words) "Baby you know I need to take care of this issue today" jeeeez !!!! I was speechless , I tot she had not done this before, how come she's so bold to come up with a solution, I have never seen her with any friend and she said she doesn't have any so who is actually giving her all this ideas before I could decipher all that was running in my head another bombshell from her landed " baby I called my doctor friend and he said he will collect 17k to do it and he said I shud come this evening" she sounded like a professional in this biz, I was complete lost for words , could she be lying to me ? How come she has all the contacts and solution right within her and she claim she has never done such, my anger dashed away, this babe is lying to me, she's not pregnant maybe she want to see my reaction or something, I wasn't still satisfy I needed to be sure I took her for a test in a nearby clinic and lol and behold she's pregnant, she was angry that I didn't believe her but that doesn't change the fact that there is more to her than I know, I needed a solution and she's already offering one na me go come say no ? I counted 20k for her and dash off to the office with a deep wound in my heart, how could I have been so careless ?

I needed more than what I was getting at work and my firm wasn't the right place to be, Uyo is blessed and its only a blind man that won't see all the investable opportunities all round, I moved on from my company, went dark for a while to plan and do a business survey, after about a month I got my office ready to kick start something I have grown to love doing, within 3months  I had already made some contact and the business was gradually picking up by this time my Akwa ibom girl was becoming too clingy, I needed some breathing space so I could focus to build my new business, I didn't want to hurt her esp after that incidence, she had started introducing me as her husband and inviting me to her house of which I obliged given one excuse or the other,  I told her that until my school issue is resolve I will not be thinking of marriage , even my family won't hear of it, we got careless again and it happened again, if I had assume the first one was a mistake then this is actually stupidity on my own part,  after the second one was also done we agreed to be extremely careful, after about 3months before I could say jack Robinson another one had entered, in just 10months of dating, this girl has gotten Pregnant thrice. Which Kain wahala be this ? I dey craze ni ?, I vowed to end the relationship as soon as this one is done, there is no way I can continue like this I had to stop completely. About a month after I got a call from school that all my runs to clear my self from school had crashed ( after spending huge sum) its either I start afresh or go back to spend more than 2years  I tot about it and decide to start a fresh,  but there is no way i am going back to start a full time bsc programme,fortunate I got info that National Open University form (NOUN) is still on sale , I got admitted immediately, I called my Akwa ibom girl to let her know my stand on the school matter. I told her I won't be thinking of marriage till am done with school, and I can't keep her for 4 years or more depends on when I graduate from NOUN, and that 2months is more than enough for me as a person to change my mind,I pleaded with her to forgive me for wasting her time for about 10months now, I made her to understand its d best decision as age won't be on her side by the time I graduate from school, she will be 28 by then and that its not the best decision for her to wait  for me, she said she understand and left, I completely kept my distance and avoid every form of intimacy with her thou we still see and talk. She complain that even if we are not getting married this is not how we shud end the relationship and that we shud still act normal, she complain I no longer have sex with her  or eat her food of which I told her I can't as that will be as if am taking advantage of her, that was where her madness was let loosed, she complain I am leaving her for another girl , last time she came to my office I was with a female friend and she practically walk the girl out of my office, she now feels she controls my whole life and she's desperately forcing her self on me. I called her this afternoon just so we can sort things out , she came insisting that we shud still act normal , I agreed but insisting no sex but she bluntly refuse stating that she's human and has feelings. I told her since she's going for Nysc next month that it will be a fresh opportunity for her to go outside Uyo  and start afresh, she said if that's the d case I shud be ready to leave Uyo as she will redeploy back to Uyo after her 3weeks in camp, we were still talking when she started crying , that I want to dump her after she had aborted 3 pregnancies for me, that I shudnt worry she knows what to do, she stood up and was about laying a curse on my future children , I scream at her to stop the madness and hear me out, I talked to her to calm down first before doing something we would both regret.

Honestly I am getting scared, this girl can do anything/everything  thou she later apologies she can't lay a curse on me but I see that as a face saving story,  if I had not stopped her she would have said what's on her mind, I heard of stories of how issues like this end up. I am completely confuse

I need help, I honestly do. #SaveANairalander

A nairalander
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wow!!...My advice: Since she's had 3 abortions for you, and as you have stated, you really do love her.( I'm guessing its not because she's stasifies you in bed)...You shouldn't end the relationship. You are both adults; Have a sit down with her, and work out how to order some type of birth control...I mean, Ninja no get condom again?... Or else, you really need to be prepared to carry your behind to the nearest Mountain..Cos I am 100% sure that the curse will affect you in the future.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Itbomb!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you??

Come see!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP bro,

3 Likes

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
The only thing i remembered after reading that epistle is..

Abortion 3timesshockedshocked
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: OP bro,

Hahaha haha grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Na you mention ham oh.....I bi wan talk ham b4, but. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest: Wow!!...My advice: Since she's had 3 abortions for you, and as you have stated, you really do love her.( I'm guessing its not because she's stasifies you in bed)...You shouldn't end the relationship. You are both adults; Have a sit down with her, and work out how to order some type of birth control...I mean, Ninja no get condom again?... Or else, you really need to be prepared to carry your behind to the nearest Mountain..Cos I am 100% sure that the curse will affect you in the future.
So love is now measured by amount of Abortionsundecided

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Hahaha haha grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
Na you mention ham oh.....I bi wan talk ham b4, but. grin grin
But wetin? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: But wetin? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Your meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
So love is now measured by amount of Abortionsundecided

He also stated he loved her, which I mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke: The only thing i remembered after reading that epistle is..

Abortion 3timesshockedshocked

By now,the womb go don scatter. And OP wan use style bone the girl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

Your meme grin grin
Lol. I like that meme. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: Lol. I like that meme. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That was spot on...The meme no lie grin

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

He also stated he loved her, which I mentioned.
Love kor lovelyn nii

If that he loves her as he claims,he wouldn't dare ask her to do a second abortion..

But since the guy is a selfish e-diot[no offence] that only cares about himself..Am Not Surprisedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: By now,the womb go don scatter. And OP wan use style bone the girl. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Just Imagine..After the girl has done the Abortions..the o.p is using education as a means of escapeangry

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
glitest:

That was spot on...The meme no lie grin
Why e go lie nau? Even newborn child will know that they are doing the OP from the spiritual world. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
bykebyke:
Just Imagine..After the girl has done the Abortions..the o.p is using education as a means of escapeangry
e don chop belleful clean mouth. grin grin
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by merieam16(f): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
*sigh...dis is rili a complicated issues,u kno wat u got urself into dis d 1st place so its either u disappear frm uyo or marry the girl or else....
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2014
op,go watch naija movies...frm there u go get clue on wat next to do

#d babe b like; 'e no go better for u, u tink say u go make me do 3 abortions go scot free

Hp dix ur babe no dey nairaland. If she dey her own topic go be 'HELP!!! HE WANTS TO DUMP ME AFTER I HAVE DONE 3 ABORTIONS FOR HIM'

One more tin,op just dey pray say ur pikin we go support u wen old age reach no dey among those ones wey u abort...if not na GOBE b dt o.... Bt seriously, u f up big tym...
The Lord is ur strength
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Lobolintin(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2014
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\..……….
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by tiswell(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2014
Op,if the babe is really good as u said,maintain the relationship,marry her.Am not from Akwaibom but am based there,Akwa ibom babes are good,am presently dating one and there is no big deal if it leads to marriage.Leave ur excuses and ''say no to abortion''.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Why e go lie nau? Even newborn child will know that they are doing the OP from the spiritual world. grin grin grin

Hahaha!!
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by fleezytran(m): 4:42am On Jul 28, 2014
Ufan mmi,
1. For all u knw , dt babe myt av lost her womb for u & never will let u go for dt reason or let u go wif a curse.
2. I stongly bliv it's easier for guys to be married and still go to school if u really luv her, marry her & continue ur education.

Emesiere Ooooo
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Sunkyphil(m): 6:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Guyman just dey break pulley dey go grin wen e dey sweet u no call nairalanders na.

Back to ur topic i think both of u really need to sit down and define what u guys want so dat d two parties will be happy. And next time use a condom
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2014
Ufen abasi ikamake ikpa....... You got her pregnant thrice.... Does it hurt to wear a côndom? ...
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by ITbomb(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2014
Danhumprey: Itbomb!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you??
Come see!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This is what happens when you make 2face your role model. Thank God 2face sef don change name.

Guy, this is a high level of irresponsibility on your part and you deserve whatever consequences on it. When a woman gives you her body, you have to respect it and nurture it not to destroy it.
You are forever bonded to her and to have peace in life, don't leave her.

3 Likes

Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
@Op, Forget all ur excuse. If you truely love that babe, you won't let her have 3 abortions for you. #simple truth#
Imagine a guy doing this to ur sister.. I hate it when guys date a gal they wouldn't want to marry.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Danhumprey: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2014
ITbomb:
This is what happens when you make 2face your role model. Thank God 2face sef don change name.

Guy, this is a high level of irresponsibility on your part and you deserve whatever consequences on it. When a woman gives you her body, you have to respect it and nurture it not to destroy it.
GBAM! OP,I hope you don hear am?
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2014
estyann: Ufen abasi ikamake ikpa....... You got her pregnant thrice.... Does it hurt to wear a côndom? ...
or Postinor2 and Plan B after the act. Na wa for some people o
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2014
ITbomb:

thanks man...

Rarely do some/most guys think along this line.
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by corisande: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2014
angry
3 abortions
what happened to protections and pills
ok oh

You no give any better reason for not marrying her, did she tell you she's not going to wait? abi na only to Fork give belle she good for?

pls if una wan do another ikwokirikwo,try using rubbers oh. abi you no dey see your size? lipsrsealed
Re: My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend Wants To Curse My Future Children #saveanairalander by AmNotDrunk(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Marry her. that's my only advice.
You can't abort 3 pregnancy in just 10 months and expect nature to be "ok" with it.
If u dump her now, who do u expect to marry her? or would u marry someone that's had 3 abortions, and none for u?

Ur decision now might shape ur future, ur kids future and that of ur descendant.

Last shot.
Borrow a leaf from my mum's sex education book... If u don't want babies, then leave ur di.ck in ur boxers and not ur hands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Mistake You Ever Made To Your Girlfriend / Who Lies The Most In A Relationship?... MALE/FEMALE / For The Ladies... This Is What Ur Man Wants In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.