Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? (14133 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She's Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Goldieluks: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2011
That funny naija babe. grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Pweety4me(f): 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^Lol is she even 9ja?
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yes. . .
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by HighChief4(m): 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
Yeah I have seen some of her clips
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by iice(f): 3:12am On Apr 29, 2011
Well i told my hubby tay tay, every other month i won't cook for him. grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 3:16am On Apr 29, 2011
Pweety4me:

Yagazie Emezi - I Won't Cook For you!

cheesy grin smiley

I applaud her.

I can cook but I will not cook for you unless there is a ring on my finger saying we are married.
If you come to my house and see that I have cooked for myself/Mum, you can have some but thats about it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Apr 29, 2011
Men can survive without a woman cooking for them.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:13am On Apr 29, 2011
She won't cook, or cannot?

Would be a bit unfair if I'm cooking for her and she isn't cooking for me

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 4:15am On Apr 29, 2011
^^I do not think she holds you at gun point to cook. If you find it unfair don't cook for her smiley

She can cook

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:21am On Apr 29, 2011
^-- What is her reason for not cooking?

Even my friends and I cook for each other. . . I'll go over to my buddy's house to watch a game and he and his girl'll have some food ready. And vice versa.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 4:25am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- What is her reason for not cooking?

Even my friends and I cook for each other. . . I'll go over to my buddy's house to watch a game and he and his girl'll have some food ready. And vice versa.
For some women its because they just don't like cooking although they can
For me is its personal/spiritual reasons, if I cook for you, clean you house, move in with you, have children for you what is the use of marriage?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:28am On Apr 29, 2011
^-- What if the tasks are split down the middle fairly? That is the best way to do things.

I don't think I'd have a girl move in unless we were engaged though. . . I like my personal space  grin

I see your point though. . . getting all the benefits of marriage while not being married probably isn't fair smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 4:32am On Apr 29, 2011
Even if its split, I cannot do it. I cannot bear to see my boyfriend cook when I go to see him but there is nothing I can do about it.
But if he comes to my house and I had to cook he can eat.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by 190: 4:36am On Apr 29, 2011
kandiikane:

Even if its split, I cannot do it. I cannot bear to see my boyfriend cook when I go to see him but there is nothing I can do about it.
But if he comes to my house and I had to cook he can eat.

But wen u com see me, prepare ure cooking angry angry
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2011
Hmm, ok.

I guess for you, there are lot of feelings attached to it.

Me, it isn't a big deal. . . so long as things are fairly done, and nobody is turning somebody else into a slave.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by kandiikane(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2011
190:

But wen u com see me, prepare ure cooking angry angry
You will be cooking for me Mr.

ekt_bear:

Hmm, ok.

I guess for you, there are lot of feelings attached to it.

Me, it isn't a big deal. . . so long as things are fairly done, and nobody is turning somebody else into a slave.
Kl.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Jenifa1: 5:03am On Apr 29, 2011
I think that if you give her groceries and pocket money, she will cook for you
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:18am On Apr 29, 2011
@OP: Omgggggggg, I LOVE this girl kiss kiss kiss kiss ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm gonna subscribe to her Youtube page cool

ekt_bear:

^--  What is her reason for not cooking?

Must she have a reason? If she don't wanna cook then she doesn't wanna cook. Na by force? undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2011
Whatever happened to basic hospitality  undecided

Even a stranger, if I have them in my house I'll offer them some food. Not to talk of your significant other. . .

Radical feminism is spoiling an entire generation of african women  sad
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

Even a stranger, if I have them in my house I'll offer them some food. Not to talk of your significant other. . .

Olodo, we're talking about dating/courtship eh, not mere hospitality.

If a man can't walk his azz to the kitchen and cook for me, no dating, puhlzz!!

How can a grown man be expecting me to cook for him?

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

I wasn't talking about cooking for guests or hospitality. Besides, you can still show hospitality without you actually having to cook. Its not about radical feminism. Its seems like some of you men would just prefer if women stayed in the kitchen all together. What's wrong with a woman not cooking? Is that all we're good for? My mama didn't bring me into this world so I can cook and clean for a man.

Ileke-IdI:

Olodo, we're talking about dating/courtship eh, not mere hospitality.

If a man can't walk his azz to the kitchen and cook for me, no dating, puhlzz!!

How can a grown  man be expecting me to cook for him?

Thank you for clarifying
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2011
@Ileke-Idi: Who said I won't cook too? Split if 50/50, or cook together.

@Inked_Nerd: I'm sure your mother is versatile enough to work a full time job, run the house, take care of her kids too.

I'm not part of the "women should stay in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant" crowd, but there have to be limits here  undecided
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

@Inked_Nerd: I'm sure your mother is versatile enough to work a full time job, run the house, take care of her kids too.

I'm not part of the "women should stay in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant" crowd, but there have to be limits here  undecided

50/50 ko 60/60 ni.

I'm talking about 100% on the man's part. I will not cook o
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2011
^-- Wow, lol.

I dunno what to say to that. I guess I've been fortunate enough to only run into chicks who like cooking and are relatively old-fashioned
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by InkedNerd(f): 6:37am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

Yes you're right, my mother does work full time and takes care of her kids. I don't know what you mean by "run the house" so I'm not gonna answer that one but what is so wrong is a woman just wants to work and raise children? When did that become a crime? What's wrong with a man doing the cooking, running the house, and taking care of the kids?

By the way, I know your not part of the "women should stay in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant" crowd. Don't worry, I wasn't grouping you with them wink
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- Wow, lol.

I dunno what to say to that.

I'm just joking o. I will kook die.
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 6:43am On Apr 29, 2011
Then what is wrong with me just wanting to just work and spend my time out of work just doing stuff I like?  undecided If both sides play that game of self-centeredness, then the relationship will fall apart fast.

There has to be give and take here, there cannot be "me me me" and selfishness in a relationship.

Life cannot be about what you want only. Give and take + compromise has to be the way to do things.

Ileke-IdI:

I'm just joking o. I will kook die.
Lol, yeah, for your own sake I'm glad you are joking wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

^-- Wow, lol.

I dunno what to say to that. I guess I've been fortunate enough to only run into chicks who like cooking and are relatively old-fashioned

I'm a top chef. Marry me now. grin
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by ektbear: 6:47am On Apr 29, 2011
^-- I cannot betray EzeUche and fstranger, who both already have a claim on you  tongue
Re: Can You Date A Girl That Won't Cook For You? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 29, 2011
God forbid dangerous thing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Must Guys Have Sex With Girls Before They Marry Them? / Ladies, Camel-toe Is A Beautiful Thing, Flaunt It. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.