Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1353437 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Kossyne(m): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2015
pennstate:

Wait for two to three days you will get it or better still drop your email let me send the link to you.

Kossynerule@yahoo.com. My question is still unanswered...thanx tho.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicklutz(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2015
No one wants to help me out with my question?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 10:58am On Jun 24, 2015
bamjay:

please add me as well
jolaadeayobami@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:01am On Jun 24, 2015
Shehas:
pls, i need sm1 to kindly send toefl materials to me.

hassansheriffsola@gmail.com
Thanks

Send a blank mail to selfstudy360@gmail.com. It contains TOEFL materials.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:02am On Jun 24, 2015
Cool2015:

Danja thanks for all ur posts.
Kindly add me on that GRE Facebook group.
slot440@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:03am On Jun 24, 2015
Everyday4:
Plz sir i will so much appreciate it if you can add me to the gre fb group . Chinedusimon72@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
Ema2nty:
Please also add me to the GRE FB group. Thank you oniemma4@gmal.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2015
oklinks:
@Danjaninja. Can you please add me to the GRE fB group?

Liloke2001@Yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by mfess(m): 11:14am On Jun 24, 2015
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:20am On Jun 24, 2015
Kossyne:

Hi, ve been following this thread for quite sometime now, on ghost mode though. Ur posts are really insightful to say the least. I planned to write GRE this year but due to financial constraint I ve to defer it. Meanwhile I want to start preparing for the exams now. I already sent a blank mail to ur mailbox but yet to receive the e books.. On a final note.. I want to know if TOEFL/ IELTS is compulsory if u re applying for a graduate prog in a US college.

Check your spam folder. You will probably find the mails there.

TOEFL/IELTS - TOEFL is more universally acceptable and most american universities prefer it. That said, while some universities may not require it, for most universities, yes, it is compulsory. So go ahead and take the TOEFL. It will even come in handy when you apply for funding in the form of Teaching & Research Assistanships. Infact, it is a requirement for funding. Thats it. Take the TOEFL and save yourself unecessary drama.

Most schools require you show some proof of English proficiency and insist you submit either TOEFL or IELTS. American universities prefer TOEFL.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Nicklutz:
No one wants to help me out with my question?

what was your question?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2015
mfess:
@Danjaninja. Can you please add me to the GRE fB group?

Fb username: mowafess

I need your email not your facebook username.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kossyne:

Kossynerule@yahoo.com. My question is still unanswered...thanx tho.
Done check your mail inbox/spam.
Go to the school website and check at thier requirement to see which is required.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TJ18(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
Nicklutz:
Please how do I pay for Gre, already have a PayPal acc, registered on the gre web choose a date, but how to pay is now a problem..I have read posts on payment methods...anyone wit ideas should pls help..tanx
Since you have opened a PayPal acct,linked your card to it and its verified.The next step after choosing a date is choosing the payment medium,click on PayPal and I feel the rest is self explanatory.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Kossyne(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
pennstate:

Done check your mail inbox/spam.
Go to the school website and check at thier requirement to see which is required.

Thanks a bunch..really appreciate.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cool2015(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Done

Hey bro!
I'm yet to see that Facebook group. Maybe u didn't gt my email add correctly. Email:
slot440@yahoo.com
Pls copy and paste the email add above to add me on the fb group.
Thank you
God bless u
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bhjedi: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
@Kessel You will find all the info you need here.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bhjedi: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cool2015:

Hey bro!
I'm yet to see that Facebook group. Maybe u didn't gt my email add correctly. Email:
slot440@yahoo.com
Pls copy and paste the email add above to add me on the fb group.
Thank you
God bless u

I think Danjaninja added you already. Pls check your group list on facebook.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by automophosis(m): 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please can someone help me on how to register a paypal account for registering my GRE? I tried reistering but there is no option for Nigeria, what do I do? I also tried paying with my GTBank Mastercard but on selecting card option, its only Visa that is being accepted. What shuld I do? Someone pls help.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cool2015(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
bhjedi:

I think Danjaninja added you already. Pls check your group list on facebook.

Bro, I can't find the group ooo.
Pls add me
Thank u
slot440@yahoo.com

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by zenith4us: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Same thing here, bro. I have not been added to the group.
Here is my mail again:
habey4u@yahoo.com

Please, retry it. Thanks.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bhjedi: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2015
Cool2015:

Pls add me
Thank u
slot440@yahoo.com

This is very weird. I have added you to the group. I have no idea why its not working out for you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nicklutz(m): 12:36am On Jun 27, 2015
automophosis:
Please can someone help me on how to register a paypal account for registering my GRE? I tried reistering but there is no option for Nigeria, what do I do? I also tried paying with my GTBank Mastercard but on selecting card option, its only Visa that is being accepted. What shuld I do? Someone pls help.
I advise you use a PC I registered dis week and linked my card and was also verified..a straight forward process..try again there Is Nigerian option.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2015
automophosis:

I'll go with Nicklutz on this one. Did you use a Pc?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2015
zenith4us:
Same thing here, bro. I have not been added to the group.
Here is my mail again:
habey4u@yahoo.com

Please, retry it. Thanks.

Quite unusual. Are you certain "habey4u@yahoo.com"is ur facebook account email?

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2015
Cool2015:

Pls add me
Thank u
slot440@yahoo.com

Hmmmm. The recent rise in group invitation errors is quite baffling. Permit me to ask, are you certain "slot440@yahoo.com" is ur facebook account email?

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by automophosis(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nicklutz and DanjaNinja, I sincerely need you help and assistance to register a paypal account as well as registering my GRE. I dong mind giving you my information so you can assist me pls. If I can find Favour from you, let have your facebook name so we can add and talk or mail your whatsapp number to my mail address ekeocha.luke@yahoo.com or you can drop me your email so I can send you my contact details.
Urgently hoping to hear from you.

Nicklutz:
I advise you use a PC I registered dis week and linked my card and was also verified..a straight forward process..try again there Is Nigerian option.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 2:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
automophosis:
Nicklutz and DanjaNinja, I sincerely need you help and assistance to register a paypal account as well as registering my GRE. I dong mind giving you my information so you can assist me pls. If I can find Favour from you, let have your facebook name so we can add and talk or mail your whatsapp number to my mail address ekeocha.luke@yahoo.com or you can drop me your email so I can send you my contact details.
Urgently hoping to hear from you.

I understand your plight but it is inadvisable to give out your bank details on an anonymous forum or to anyone you don't trust. That said, i just sent you my phone number. Call me lets see how we can sort this out.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
@SirRiddy Here's the link i told you of: https://github.com/prakhar1989/awesome-courses/blob/master/README.md
Also, checkout news.ycombinator.com . Its a news aggregation site with focus on IT, Software Engineering and everything interesting.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thanks bro.
DanjaNinja:
@SirRiddy Here's the link i told you of: https://github.com/prakhar1989/awesome-courses/blob/master/README.md
Also, checkout news.ycombinator.com . Its a news aggregation site with focus on IT, Software Engineering and everything interesting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.