Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1351806 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2015
So sorry i've not come here in a while. Been very ill but am okay now. grin grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2015
Walexwal:
DanjaNinja thanks for the great work you are doing sir. Pls sir kindly add me to the FB group. Thanks so much

Please post ur email address.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2015
bunmibanlyz:
Hi danja..pls I need the e-books tho I sent a blank msg to the email addy, am yet to receive anything and pls kindly add me to the fb group. Dolapoobanla@gmail.com. Thanks a lot

Check your spam folder. And i have added you to the Gre group.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2015
dayoson0204:
Please, add me to the group sir. My email dayoson157@gmail.com . I appreciate the selflessness. Thank you

Done.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2015
mfess:
Good day DanjaNinja

pls add me to the Facebook group.
mowa4fess@ymail.com

Thanks.

done.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 11:57am On Jun 08, 2015
haffikem:
i started here before i moved on to us student visa section....

i wanna really say a big thanks to you all that have contributed to my success directly or indirectly.

you can tap into my succes story at the vo's booth 8

https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/490#33510691

Thanks.

Woah, cant believe u started here. keep it up bro. I love the usa student visa thread. i've learnt so much from that thread. That said, I'd be heading to the embassy in a few weeks time. Wish me luck.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
dossylvanus:
Hello everyone, please i have sent the emails to the mentioned adresses but have not gotten any news. Whats going on?

Check your spam folder.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
paulbets:
Ok so I got my TOEFL iBT scores today. Got Reading : 28, Listening : 29, Speaking : 22, Writing : 25. Total : 104.

Thanks everyone for the contributions you are making here.

Amazing scores bro. U missed me by 5 points. tongue
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
zenith4us:
Anyone already in that GRE facebook group should please invite me there.
Meanwhile, thumbs up for DanjaNinja, SirRiddy, and others that have contributed to this thread.

Thanks.

Please share your email address.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
itzangel:
@DanjaNinja pls can u add me to the fb GRE group thanks chiluv_u@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by paulbets: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Amazing scores bro. U missed me by 5 points. tongue
hahaha. Ah bro u killed it o.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
paulbets:

hahaha. Ah bro u killed it o.

Lol, na God o. You did good too. 104, thats very impressive. Shows your a well read naija boy. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
pennstate:
@DanjaNinja I hv check my spam, I see no invitation.
here is my e-mail again. Please add me to the facebook group.
oghenevwede _ng2002@yahoo.co.uk

My urhobo/isoko broda, I just had all the materials manually sent to you. Please check your inbox.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
DanjaNinja:

My urhobo/isoko broda, I just had all the materials manually sent to you. Please check your inbox.

Thank you so much, I will download them right away. I hail you.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walexwal: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Please post ur email address.
thanks bro. walexwalataluvuall@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Shehas(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
i wil appreciate it if u can add me the fcbook group as well. hassansheriffsola@gmail.com Thanks
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by dayoson0204(m): 7:35am On Jun 09, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Done.
seen. thank you so much.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Walexwal:
thanks bro. walexwalataluvuall@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shehas:
i wil appreciate it if u can add me the fcbook group as well.
hassansheriffsola@gmail.com
Thanks

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Shehas(m): 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Done
Thanks man
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Walexwal: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Done
I didn't see the invite bro. or use crowncomehome@gmail.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by campusconnect: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2015
VISA COUNSELLING FOR STUDIES ABROAD

Are you holding an offer letter or u require an admission for September intake ?

If so, you are invited to attend a free admissions and visa counselling sessions @ Campus Connections.

When? Throughout June - August 2015

How? Book an appointment by Contacting our Campus Connections Office today!

Or you can book your session here! or call 08186775365

Suite 36,Block A, 1st Floor, Alausa Mall,
Obafemi Awolowo Way, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.

Office opening hours: Monday to Friday - 10am - 5pm

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by bamjay: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2015
lequatee:

hi danja, please i will like to get copies of the E-book to aid my preparation. thanks in anticipation.

please i do need the e books.thank you
jolaadeayobami@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by zenith4us: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2015
Please, add me to the GRE facebook group. This is my mail addy:

habey4u@yahoo.com

DanjaNinja:

Please share your email address.

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by trendygirl: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2015
Pls add me to the facebook group
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2015
Walexwal:
I didn't see the invite bro. or use crowncomehome@gmail.com

Hmmm....thats weird. Please check again. Or better still, check your groups on facebook. You would have been added.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
bamjay:

please i do need the e books.thank you
jolaadeayobami@yahoo.com

Please send a blank mail to selfstudy.version2@gmail.com and selfstudy360@gmail.com. All the ebooks would be mailed to you.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
zenith4us:
Please, add me to the GRE facebook group. This is my mail addy:

habey4u@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
trendygirl:
Pls add me to the facebook group email is rukafol@yahoo.com

Done
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by DanjaNinja(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
Has anyone written the GRE recently? Please come share your experience so we can learn from you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.