Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1360704 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by happyday: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
CarterIV:
Kinda like learning Sha... Jes dat hustling has taking all the time... I think I belong in the academia even if shell calls today I'll crawl into their R&De..
grin
buh money too is key ooo... Owo kudi ego shocked
I see. Of course, this world runs on money. Good luck on your TOEFL.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cutemorgan(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2015
Holudarey01:
#GRE #EXPERIENCE
Wrote the GRE today @ Global Learning Institute, Abuja.

EXAM EXPERIENCE
I didn't eat breakfast o.
we were checked in by 9:50am.
The issue task was great but I got lost in the argument.
First verbal and QA were medium. I think I got almost all the QA. Second verbal and QA were so hard that I felt like crying. Experimental section was Verbal.
Final score V 146 Q 154
Congrats boss... Success all the way.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by maryapple: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2015
Oh essay for me is always very difficult question… I like studying very much, but essay is terrible for me. Exactly therefore I often use this cool service http://www.icue2014.org/ where the latest pioneers of academic writings are deeply reviewed and evaluated. I advise to all this excellent service and I’m sure that you won’t be sorry for this choice. Only there you will find a brilliant combination of quality and democratic prices. I wish to all students - good luck and great successes in the life in general! smiley
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cutemorgan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
Holudarey01:

Gunning for MSC in chemistry @ MSU, ETSU and UNH
Gunning for a postgraduate degree in Chemistry too. Which area of chemistry are u considering??
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2015
cutemorgan:

Gunning for a postgraduate degree in Chemistry too. Which area of chemistry are u considering??

analytical
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cutemorgan(m): 7:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Holudarey01:

analytical

Very cool bro... Na organic me dey eye Sha. Best of luck to us all.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
If you are around Ikotun axis and need the GRE folder,
I would be coming to Lagos for the new year holidays.

It has almost all the ebooks and magoosh videos you
will need for the preparation. Did my GRE almost a year ago.
Glad I did and thanks to Danjaninja and this great thread smiley

3 Likes

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by emmyluvly(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
sirRiddy:
If you are around Ikotun axis and need the GRE folder,
I would be coming to Lagos for the new year holidays.

It has almost all the ebooks and magoosh videos you
will need for the preparation. Did my GRE almost a year ago.
Glad I did and thanks to Danjaninja and this great thread smiley
I want to thank you sir Riddy for this opportunity. Am in Edo state and am willing to come meet you anywhere in Nigeria to get the materials. Pls halla me at emmastar4Christ@yahoo.com
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2015
cutemorgan:

Very cool bro... Na organic me dey eye Sha. Best of luck to us all.

thanks. which sch are u eyeing?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
please I need someone to help me proofread my SOP
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
Holudarey01:
please I need someone to help me proofread my SOP

M not a badoo, but den if u won't mind, u can simply send me a mail
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by yuddy2(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Hello House, the moment of truth almost here. I write the GRE tomorrow. A bit apprehensive. Will surely post my GRE experience.
Pls any last day tips for me grin
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by CarterIV: 10:36am On Dec 12, 2015
Cool your mind wish.... no last minute reading... Infact mangosh tutors advise that your reading should stop atleast a day before the test .... let the day go like any other day(if you are the gamer, play game... If you're the film type, watch film) ... Just believe it will b a stroll..confidence is key and remember all the tricks ETS put in place.. . #GoodLuck
yuddy2:
Hello House, the moment of truth almost here. I write the GRE tomorrow. A bit apprehensive. Will surely post my GRE experience.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
yuddy2:
Just be calm. Do some intermittent mental exercise with some Manhattan or ETS Quant questions. You can watch movies or play games too. Don't block your girlfriend sha o. smiley she fit no gree after the test. Good luck.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
sirRiddy:

Just be calm. Do some intermittent mental exercise with some Manhattan or ETS Quant questions. You can watch movies or play games too. Don't block your girlfriend sha o. smiley she fit no gree after the test. Good luck.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
sirRiddy:

I'd be taking my test late next year will the present edition do for me to practice with or should I wait for a revised version? I prefer hardcopy.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheZed:
I'd be taking my test late next year will the present edition do for me to practice with or should I wait for a revised version? I prefer hardcopy.
As far as there are no changes like the one experienced in 2011 to the test, you should be fine.
Sorry ido not have the access to my Facebook. Others should please add you. Good luck.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by emmyluvly(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
emmyluvly:

I want to thank you sir Riddy for this opportunity. Am in Edo state and am willing to come meet you anywhere in Nigeria to get the materials. Pls halla me at emmastar4Christ@yahoo.com
Sir Riddy could u respond please!
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
emmyluvly:

Sir Riddy could u respond please!

Y don't u just download it from dropbox rather dan travelling... Just saying
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Cephas0009: 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
I have always attempt to add people to the facebook group via der mail but it keeps returning dat I should use a valid name, guess I dont grasp how to do it properly
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2015
So sorry Emmy. I totally forgot to respond.
Edo is pretty far from Lagos, not to talk of my jungle.
I only suggested giving out the folder to someone around just to save the person some data. I don't think it is cost effective traveling that far for the materials you can get on the Facebook group and the videos you can get in Dropbox. You can pm me and let us chat about the test. When are you writing? smiley
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Cephas0009:
I have always attempt to add people to the facebook group via der mail but it keeps returning dat I should use a valid name, guess I dont grasp how to do it properly
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2015
sirRiddy:

As far as there are no changes like the one experienced in 2011 to the test, you should be fine.
Sorry ido not have the access to my Facebook. Others should please add you. Good luck.
Alright sir. Am still in a dilemma of school choices, please how can you be of help?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by pennstate(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2015
TheZed:
Alright sir. Am still in a dilemma of school choices, please how can you be of help?
Google: schools offering MSc (ur course) in US. you ll see varieties of schools you can choose from.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2015
TheZed:
The dilemma of looking for school is small compared to the dilemma of getting rejected or not getting funded. The solution is to start looking for schools and emailing prospective schools. You don't want to go through this process twice, once is tiring enough.
Good luck Bro smiley
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by emmyluvly(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
sirRiddy:
So sorry Emmy. I totally forgot to respond.
Edo is pretty far from Lagos, not to talk of my jungle.
I only suggested giving out the folder to someone around just to save the person some data. I don't think it is cost effective traveling that far for the materials you can get on the Facebook group and the videos you can get in Dropbox. You can pm me and let us chat about the test. When are you writing? smiley
Sir Riddy I thank you so much but downloading all this things no no no, it is better to get from someone like u who have known so much abt the exam and resources. I am willing to come pick up anywhere.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
sirRiddy:

The dilemma of looking for school is small compared to the dilemma of getting rejected or not getting funded. The solution is to start looking for schools and emailing prospective schools. You don't want to go through this process twice, once is tiring enough.
Good luck Bro smiley
am just in my final year but is it advisable that I start mailing them now or after my final exams?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheZed:
am just in my final year but is it advisable that I start mailing them now or after my final exams?
Concentrate and finish with the best GPA possible. While you surf the net during your leisure, look for schools and do less Linda Ikeji cheesy
Good luck
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by TheZed(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
sirRiddy:

Concentrate and finish with the best GPA possible. While you surf the net during your leisure, look for schools and do less Linda Ikeji cheesy
Good luck
Alright boss. I'd like to send you a request on Facebook.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
TheZed:
Alright boss. I'd like to send you a request on Facebook.
Send me a pm
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by cutemorgan(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Holudarey01:

thanks. which sch are u eyeing?
LSU and URI
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please are guys trying the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?
Both for Undergraduates and Post Graduates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.