Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE - Education (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE (1347865 Views)

10 Youngest People Ever To Achieve A Doctorate Degree / Learn The Gre Word List / Tips On How To Pass The GRE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Evkunle: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
haywhy17:

I was at your office few days ago and truth be told, your office is no where convincing you are capable of these services you are advertising. I'm sorry if that seems off.

Hello good evening. Have you been able to visit our proper office?

Please reach out if you need further clarification.
Happy new year. Cheers
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by AnotherEvkunle: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
TheMohican:

Are you still offering these prices

No. Our prices are even lower now.

You can register for all your international exams. Current Exam fee
GRE 50k TOEFL 50K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 80K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can help you meet the required scores in GRE, GMAT, SAT and TOEFL for scholarship and fundings in different institutions in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Qatar, and many other countries.
For more information, please talk to us.

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

No more excuses in 2021
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Thayoreey: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
I'm planning on writing the GRE this yr together with ielts(as opposed to the toefl for usa graduate schools) because I want to create more chances for scholarships in the uk and probably Australia, who knows if this will in anyway deter my chances in USA?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by electronic(m): 2:35am On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
haywhy17:

I was at your office few days ago and truth be told, your office is no where convincing you are capable of these services you are advertising. I'm sorry if that seems off.

It seems you're new on this thread.

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
meekmill:

Thank you
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
horlahsunbo225:

Search for gregmat on YouTube

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Shuayb0:
Hello everyone

Thanks for the helpful information shared here.

I have a Computer Science background (3.94/5.0)

I recently wrote GRE and scored 323 (Quant =166, Verbal = 157, AWA=3.5).

I will appreciate school recommendations for MS Business Analytics, MIS, Data Analytics or Data Science with good funding opportunities or GA. Gracias.

Can you share your GRE experience, materials you used, etc.

With your profile, you should be considering Statistics
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sherlock5577:

The materials I used are obsolete (I wrote in 2018) but someone posted these links in October:
"Use the following links:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=10rSeVq46Za2enLpHgQFD8PM2Ss7tD414

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1_LMgHitEU4upusOi9_wfWeaeDnwaAK-m

I got both links on this thread, there are wonderful GRE materials on those google drives. Its all you need to ace the GRE.

Best wishes!" Courtesy yemiaoi
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obinna11(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guys, please I need your help. I registered for the GRE test, I tried paying with my Access Bank Visa card but it did not go through, Please what could be the problem? What is the possible solution?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by haywhy17(m): 12:03am On Jan 14, 2021
NoFap123:

It seems you're new on this thread.

Why did you say so?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obinna11(m): 7:42am On Jan 14, 2021
obinna11:
Guys, please I need your help. I registered for the GRE test, I tried paying with my Access Bank Visa card but it did not go through, Please what could be the problem? What is the possible solution?
Please guys I need an answer to the above question.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2021
obinna11:

Please guys I need an answer to the above question.
Use someone from abroad or use agent
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by obinna11(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=horlahsunbo225 post=98045065]
Use someone from abroad or use agent[/quote9]
Does it mean I can't do it on my own?
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by teejhaay: 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
mostblessedman:
Goodmorning house, Please is there a whatsapp or telegram group for those preparing for the GRE, please I would love to join. Please help a brother to stay motivated. Thank you.

Pls have you found any suitable GRE prep group on telegram or WhatsApp. I'm planning to write by June. Kindly reach me on 08188532371 if you have a group link . Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:38am On Jan 15, 2021
haywhy17:

Why did you say so?

He's shady and has been called out severally on this same thread.

Trust at your own peril

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 6:40am On Jan 15, 2021
teejhaay:

Pls have you found any suitable GRE prep group on telegram or WhatsApp. I'm planning to write by June. Kindly reach me on 08188532371 if you have a group link . Thanks

All of you seeking for WhatsApp and Telegram group, that's the sole purpose of this thread. If the creators of this thread towed the WhatsApp group path, we won't have the goldmine we have today.

Think about future test takers please

1 Like

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by Amarachibaby(f): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good day everyone pls does anyone knows an accredited (trusted)centre where i can register for toefl it urgent plsssss am in enugu
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
smallsuper:
Just thought sending it here. Someone might be enlightened.

https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-admissions-committee-process-for-graduate-school-look-like-Do-you-sit-in-a-room-and-all-discuss-the-same-candidate-at-the-same-time-or-is-it-more-of-an-individual-process-with-opinions-aggregated-at-the-end/answer/James-Leland-Harp

A2A. First this question is about graduate schools that have departments, not about business school, law school or medical schools. These professional programs do consider standardized test scores such as GMAT, GRE, LSAT, or MCAT. However, standardized test scores alone will not get you admitted to any graduate program.

I can only answer this question based on my experiences as a professor who served on a number of admission committees and as a director of a graduate program who actually made the admission policy in conjunction with the full professors of the department. Other admission committees may have a totally different process.

The graduate schools that I have experience with required a minimum of 3.0 on a 4 scale for a four-yearbachelor's degree. Both the cumulative GPA and degree are on your transcripts. The graduate school may require GRE that have no minimum scores. They also required TOEFL that does have a minimum for international students who native language is not English. If an applicant does not meet the graduate school requirements, the department, not only does not see the application, they cannot even ask for an exception.

The department sorts the applications based on research interests as stated in the SOP and then forwards these applications to the respective research groups. The decision of who is admitted and who is not is made at the research group level which is why I alway recommend that all applicants target a research group telling them what they bring to the table. Those applicants who research interests are unclear, the admission committee has to make a judgment call to see which research group should make the evaluation. These student are at a disadvantage especially if the judgment call is wrong. The goal is to get the best students as possible.

Each research group subjectively evaluates the SOP supported by LORs to determine research potential, the ability to work at the research level. Each research group has a number of openings. The research group decides who is accepted, waitlisted, or rejected. They also say which applicants should get research group funding using RAs. The director of the graduate program determines which accepted applicants should get department funding usually TAs, and he or she then forwards these decisions to the dean of admissions who sends out letters accordingly. When an accepted student declines an admission offer, the next person on the group waitlist is given an offer.

Some research groups may still have openings. If this is case, the department may contacts the applicant who is on the wait list if he or she will consider at different research interest. However, I must point out the students can change research interested at any time; however, RAs are a yearly contact which means a student with an RA may not have funding in his or her new area of interest. This ability to change research groups is why there is funding available all year round.

Most departments have a limit, a quota, on how many students can be in the department, so for a student to be admitted, an enroll student must leave. What this means it is unclear how many students on the wait list will be admitted or at what time they are admitted. (I have personally given an offer with funding one week before classes started.)

If you are applying to a PhD program, you must demonstrate your potential to do original research which is why I always recommend writing a thesis (senior or master’s). You would given an executive summary and cite any published papers (preferably in refereed journals) in your SOP. The reason I say this is because you are being subjectively compared to the other applicants who most likely have demonstrated the ability to do (original) research.

There is no probability to this process because the SOP supported by LORs are subjectively evaluated and compared to the other applicants as I have previously stated. When you are being subjectively evaluated, the evaluation depends on the people making them. Anyone out side of the admission committee and the research groups would not know the criteria for their decisions. Another factor that is also unknown is the number of openings for a particular research group. The percentage for a research group that has no student openings is 0.

Finally my post How to improve my chances to be admitted into a top University that everyone underthe sun wants in gives you some insight as to what I and my other colleagues look for in an application. If you are applying to a master’s, see my answer to Do you need research experience toget into a top CS masters program?

Bottom line: Faculty members view applicants differently. They are looking for the best match for their particular research interests, which is why applicants should be familiar with who is doing what and where.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
smallsuper:
I noticed the group is dying already because its purpose has been defeated. Most eminent contributors like scholastica 16 and others are being reticent because of the evasiveness and covertness of we the new set. If I have not forgotten, people would post test experiences, results and even advice prospective test takers, an habit that is now moribund. I will suggest "Pming" should stop for now or else if only the need calls for it and all information should be post directly on the thread. I will also suggest that everyone should post their stats so as to know who to direct a particular question to, if you support this motion, like this post and if you do not, just click on share.

I hope Applicants can take this advice. This thread must not die.
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021

Hi guys,
So In rewrote the GRE Today. Yes a Lot of people said I had a great Score, But I just wasn't comfortable with my score, so I paid another 70,000NGN to BY Mafit ( Awesome guys). So in order not to flop the Quant, I decided to take some proactive measure.
I registered for the Manhattan 6 Practice Test Bundle costing $50, (19,000NGN). I did quite poorly on 3 of the 6 tests. Also I started practicing all the Hard questions over at greprepclub.com forum, to pace myself, and get accustomed to hard questions.
All through, I continued revising my vocabulary, and revising all my verbal strategies, so I don't slack in my rewrite. Also based on the advice on quora, I also wen through the ETS GRE Math review, to learn all the funny tips and trick of high school level math present in the quant.
Test Day
I woke up by 5:04 AM, and proceeded to fry egg, and toast 6 bread slices, for break fast. I went over all my strategies once more, and boarded a bus to Law school B/Stop. Then I trekked down to dragnet prometric. I made small talk with a lady I met there.
AWA
I went through the AWA quickly and confidently, writing about 900 words for each essay. The keyboard I got was better than the last time, so i had ample time to proofread.
VERBAL
I prayed for a first verbal section fervently, because I realized that would mean no experimental Quant section ( which I feel bleeped me up last time). So I was really happy when I got a verbal section first. I went through it in 15 Mins (I don't waste time on verbal). And I rightly predicted, I got three verbal sections. I really didn't care which one was experimental. It felt just about okay.
QUANT
The real reason I was rewriting. I went about the quant more carefully, I detailed my solutions very neatly. I paced very calmly, and resisted the urge to go back and forth shopping for easy answers. I knew getting all the questions right would mean a tougher second sections, so I got my cool, and went ahead calmly.
===============================================================================
RESULT
QUANTITATIVE- 169
VERBAL - 162
TOTAL - 331

SCHOOLS
STANFORD UNIVERSITY -PHD
UT AUSTIN - PHD
RICE - PHD
WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IN ST. LOUIS - PHD

GPA
4.74/5
WES (UNOFFICIAL) 3.82/4.0

cc- quoran scholastica16 time2win

NB: What really helped me in no particular order
1. Encouragement from my friends to rewrite
2. Manhatted GRE 6 test Pack ($50) - (It really mimics the real GRE)
3. greprepclub.com/forum/
4. Quora

also I hope to beat my 4.5 AWA

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 9:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
So I wrote my GRE Today,
For a little back story, I just graduated a little over three months ago, and got a job immediately as a software engineer, at a fast moving company, with periodic crazy deadlines. So, I had to squeeze in time during mornings at nights to prepare, and learn as much vocabulary as I could.
Fast forward to test Day, I arrived at Dragnet prometric 2 hours before the test, did a quick review, and was first on the line. Got the quant section first, let's just say, it was deadlier than I thought, too many geometry problems, and i loathe euclidean circle geometry a lot. I moved on to the verbal; few mistakes here and there, but I just basically free styled.
At the end of the test, I was assured that I had done very terribly, and was superbly afraid to click "report scores". Then I clicked
QUANTITATIVE - 163
VERBAL - 161
TOTAL - 324

I feel i did terrible in the quant, as i focused too much on the verbal during prep, but I hope to never write GRE ever again, I accept my 324 "laidat".
Bsc. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
GPA - 4.74/5
WES (UNOFFICIAL) 3.82/4.0
GRE - 324 ( Q-163 V-161)
SCHOOLS
STANFORD UNIVERSITY -PHD
UT AUSTIN - PHD
RICE - PHD
CMU AFRICA - MSC

cc- scholastica16 quoran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
RexCheeng:
Recently took the GRE.

Big kudos to those who constantly via this thread, sew into our lives. cool (pun intended)
I am equally honored to add my little quota to the existing plethora of information on this thread.

The GRE isn't a test of intelligence (as they say at the beginning of most texts), it is a test of how well you can take the GRE (Cliche right?).

I started preparation about three months ago; getting acquainted with the structure of the exam, reading the tales of those who performed excellently and those who didn't. I also got the necessary materials suggested; magoosh GRE flashcards app and Memrise app; Even though it might seem a daunting challenge to study and remember 1000 new words in a matter of months, these apps ease you into it. IF you assiduously study a meagre 20 words per day(2 words an hour), you would consummate the GRE vocabs in 50 days. Also it helps that these apps are intertwined, so if you exhaust the magoosh word list (which you should), going to another app (say memrise) would be more or less revision. For those who have ample time to prepare, you can also take time to go through word power made easy by norman lewis; it is a thorough book that helps you really understand etymology and co.
Another wonderful app is Ready4GRE; this not only has vocab flash cards, it simulates the real GRE syllabus and walks you through vital topics and concepts which are pertinent to your learning. I also combed through a lot of Sentence Equivalence and Text Completion Questions on various platforms; Manhattan 5lb, magoosh videos, barrons 6 tests, and princeton 1014 questions. I learned new words in the process and further got acquainted with the strategies and formats to tackle questions; the most efficacious being the Process of Elimination (IMO). For the Reading Comprehension; one key to acing this section is a cultivated reading habit. This can be improved by dedicating time to surfing academia texts, aldaily, nytimes, aeon, and the likes- ameliorating reading speed in the process.

For the Quantitative section, this also requires practice. IMO, the quantitative comparison is perhaps the most important; as this incorporates all other concepts (Geometry, Combinatorics,algebra etc). It also makes up 16/40 questions of the test, and is the only section that would strike most as new. I read the books by manhattan on the various topics, revising old & forgotten concepts. I then went on to solve most of the questions in the 5lb pack. After doing this, I still had a major problem with certain topics such as combinatorics and probability (we all do grin) and I went on to nova GRE bible; they had over 100 questions on each topic. I watched magoosh videos too; learning short cuts and more basic concepts. The Ready4GRE app also had a myriad of really tough questions that was a similitude of the actual exam.

I practiced the Analytical writing section with each practice test; so I had a rigid format, and I was a becoming a virtuoso in the art of using linking words and GRE vocabs. I also went through the question pool during leisure; taking time out to generate at least three points for each question.

The test day was overwhelming!
I had QVQVQ; my dream format, and I proceeded to tackling the question. I cannot overemphasize the effect of adequate practice. I had almost no problem with pacing, even though I saw a few TOUGH traps disguised as questions. I was not so lucky with the verbal section. The Devil himself assisted ETS in setting the questions. Even the TC and SE I though I was good at, they proved to be too hot to handle. I barely had time to finish my last RC set and I had to make lucky guesses. I then had my break; quickly devouring my meal and from my conversation with other test takers, ETS was just in a bad mood that day. The second quant was quite tougher as expected, and I did my best and readily moved on to the verbal section; which seemed relatively easier, same as the last Quant.
I reported scores; 163Q, 157V.
Sent scores to four schools (major key).
And I left feeling elated.

I can't but appreciate the likes of Sirriddy, Time2Smile, topiipii, OGreene, fredoricko, iekene, scholastica16, happyday, Alan (I cant spell that your long german name ) et al. for taking time out to give encouragement, tips and advice. God bless you guys real Good!

Pardon my verbose epistle and malapropist use of recondite and esoteric words. I barely saw 20 words on the exam; and I dont know what to do with the rest of the words in my head.
tescoman90, ezeeche, temmitarts, et al. You are next folks!
#Selah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
RexCheeng:
Recently took the GRE.

Big kudos to those who constantly via this thread, sew into our lives. cool (pun intended)
I am equally honored to add my little quota to the existing plethora of information on this thread.

The GRE isn't a test of intelligence (as they say at the beginning of most texts), it is a test of how well you can take the GRE (Cliche right?).

I started preparation about three months ago; getting acquainted with the structure of the exam, reading the tales of those who performed excellently and those who didn't. I also got the necessary materials suggested; magoosh GRE flashcards app and Memrise app; Even though it might seem a daunting challenge to study and remember 1000 new words in a matter of months, these apps ease you into it. IF you assiduously study a meagre 20 words per day(2 words an hour), you would consummate the GRE vocabs in 50 days. Also it helps that these apps are intertwined, so if you exhaust the magoosh word list (which you should), going to another app (say memrise) would be more or less revision. For those who have ample time to prepare, you can also take time to go through word power made easy by norman lewis; it is a thorough book that helps you really understand etymology and co.
Another wonderful app is Ready4GRE; this not only has vocab flash cards, it simulates the real GRE syllabus and walks you through vital topics and concepts which are pertinent to your learning. I also combed through a lot of Sentence Equivalence and Text Completion Questions on various platforms; Manhattan 5lb, magoosh videos, barrons 6 tests, and princeton 1014 questions. I learned new words in the process and further got acquainted with the strategies and formats to tackle questions; the most efficacious being the Process of Elimination (IMO). For the Reading Comprehension; one key to acing this section is a cultivated reading habit. This can be improved by dedicating time to surfing academia texts, aldaily, nytimes, aeon, and the likes- ameliorating reading speed in the process.

For the Quantitative section, this also requires practice. IMO, the quantitative comparison is perhaps the most important; as this incorporates all other concepts (Geometry, Combinatorics,algebra etc). It also makes up 16/40 questions of the test, and is the only section that would strike most as new. I read the books by manhattan on the various topics, revising old & forgotten concepts. I then went on to solve most of the questions in the 5lb pack. After doing this, I still had a major problem with certain topics such as combinatorics and probability (we all do grin) and I went on to nova GRE bible; they had over 100 questions on each topic. I watched magoosh videos too; learning short cuts and more basic concepts. The Ready4GRE app also had a myriad of really tough questions that was a similitude of the actual exam.

I practiced the Analytical writing section with each practice test; so I had a rigid format, and I was a becoming a virtuoso in the art of using linking words and GRE vocabs. I also went through the question pool during leisure; taking time out to generate at least three points for each question.

The test day was overwhelming!
I had QVQVQ; my dream format, and I proceeded to tackling the question. I cannot overemphasize the effect of adequate practice. I had almost no problem with pacing, even though I saw a few TOUGH traps disguised as questions. I was not so lucky with the verbal section. The Devil himself assisted ETS in setting the questions. Even the TC and SE I though I was good at, they proved to be too hot to handle. I barely had time to finish my last RC set and I had to make lucky guesses. I then had my break; quickly devouring my meal and from my conversation with other test takers, ETS was just in a bad mood that day. The second quant was quite tougher as expected, and I did my best and readily moved on to the verbal section; which seemed relatively easier, same as the last Quant.
I reported scores; 163Q, 157V.
Sent scores to four schools (major key).
And I left feeling elated.

I can't but appreciate the likes of Sirriddy, Time2Smile, topiipii, OGreene, fredoricko, iekene, scholastica16, happyday, Alan (I cant spell that your long german name ) et al. for taking time out to give encouragement, tips and advice. God bless you guys real Good!

Pardon my verbose epistle and malapropist use of recondite and esoteric words. I barely saw 20 words on the exam; and I dont know what to do with the rest of the words in my head.
tescoman90, ezeeche, temmitarts, et al. You are next folks!
#Selah
Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
RexCheeng:
A big kudos to the folks who constantly ensure the survival and continuity of this thread. Congratulations in advance to those who are awaiting admission (funding) decisions from schools.

I took the TOEFL on Saturday, 11th of February 2017. Even though I am not too pleased with the score, it is expedient that I post my experience.

My preparation was quite rocky, as I was in a strait betwixt two; vacillating between the difficulty of Kaplan and the actual ETS. My first advice is to totally ignore the urge to practice KAPLAN tests. Its a far cry from the actual test. It is filled with recondite passages and utterly disparate questions which belies the TOEFL, presenting it harder than it actually is. The ETS official guide is enough to do the job. Videos by Notefull and ouliogroove on youtube helped me understand the structure of the test and presented sample questions for the writing and speaking section. I also used the official ETS guide, Kaplan text, and a couple of other books in the course of my preparation. I had few hours of intense study which aided (perhaps, marred ) my preparation.

Another key agenda of worthy of note is that ETS allows you to send your TOEFL scores to 4 institutions for free till 10pm before the actual test day. Not many people are privy to this, and I was almost a victim. My procrastination left me with about 20 schools on my radar at the time, making it extremely difficult to make pinpoint decisions. I would definitely narrow it down before my GRE.

I got to the Test centre; JKK, ilupeju, about 30 minutes before 10am and they had begun the process of checking students in. I did the needful, presented my passport, and started in no time. I made sure I was one of the first to enter the hall, as I got the notion that entering late might affect my listening section, especially when the early birds are making so much noise, battling with their speaking section.

I particularly found the Speaking and Listening section easy, maybe because I spent ample time on each question, making sure I reviewed my answers sedulously before moving on to the next. I used tips from ETS official guide to decipher the kind of question to expect and how to avoid common pitfalls. In the course of my 10 minutes break, I hurriedly took my lucozade boost to lubricate the dryness in my throat. I then held random chats with a couple of test takers, asking about their experience and expectations. This was a dry run, to make sure I was well versed for my speaking section.

The speaking section began, with question 1 and 2 seeming quite a walkover. Question 3-6 required more skill, as regards the format and using specific keywords. I tried to be spontaneous, as well as rigid; adhering strictly to the format I learned. Tips from the youtube videos I watched proved invaluable. When I got to the writing section, I was already feeling soporific and this was surprising as I was accustomed to taking practice tests over a long stretch. I did my best in the first part, and had ample time to review my work. I barely finished writing the second part when I ran out of time.

I got my test result on the 17th of February via email.
Total score: 107
Reading: 28
Listening: 30
Speaking: 24
Writing: 25

Preparation continues for the Ultimate GRE. My quest to come up with a catchy maxim like Time2smile's has proved futile, perhaps when I smash the GRE, something better will come up. I am a Fall '18 applicant by the way.

#Selah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE by NoFap123: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
superjain89:
Hi RexCheeng,

That's a great initiative.

I think there are already a couple of websites which are already providing such information. I think we should all look at global admits and rejects as we are competing on the global level and not just in Nigeria. We should look at competition from all of these students too.

We will need to make sure that we take all these factors in. I came across a few of these websites:
https://www./msinusfall2017, https://yocket.in/discussions/home, http://www.stupidsid.com/knowledge-hub/ms-in-us/total-expenditure-ms-in-us, edulix.com, taisha.com, gradcafe.

Admins please help in adding more links if you know about this. It will help this community to grow and we will be able to more access to education abroad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (618) (Reply)

The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.