Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53941 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Samsonklin(m): 5:50am On Jul 31, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!
You nko, talk how much u don give naaah!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by englishmart(m): 5:52am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . U can give it to me
oooh! Had you told me earlier, there wouldn't really be any problem.

Not to worry, I will buy you a brand new pajero. But Just in case you don't like it, you can make a choose. cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Samsonklin(m): 5:53am On Jul 31, 2014
Truckpusher: 500k and I bet you that asss is mine for life. kiss
...and if I give her one milla, u are damned for life.. Tink abt it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Samsonklin(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2014
prettythicksme: chaiii imagine guys giving 300 to a Lady for what abeg
Abeg Sister, how much u don work once for ur life.. Just tell me the truth

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2014
Finestlex: Went through the first page of comments, no chick actually owned up she gave a guy so so amiount of owo
some did on other pages. I have too.. Buh in my case I was a victim.. i was *mugued* of 120k and another time of 12K...till now sef I still dey struggle collect the 12k.. Buh twice bitten, eyes opened. Looooooooool. Good morning Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Samsonklin(m): 6:03am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . I reject it IJN. Every Man dat wants to eat my money fall down nd die by fire. Die die die die. IJN!! tongue
You see am.... no no no no no no no no no no no, u seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aam! Chai dere is God oooo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by onstelly(f): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2014
God! I can't believe what am seeing here, you guys can't be serious, #50,1k,2k bet u guys are lying or u guys are just wicked. Smh
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
toogentle:
It just makes me wonder.

You know at my level, I can't give a girl N1k. I see some guys at times when a girl ask them to send recharge card, they send N100 MTN. Haba. I did that like 6 years ago. Usually I send N400 or N500. The only time I will send N200 is if I don't get the bigger one to buy.

Who asked for ur explanation? Abi u dey try impress d babe? U can do better than putting up frivolous explanation here.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by DocAdray(f): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2014
Can't remember giving any guy money, only gifts...

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by toluhere(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2014
hmm...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by jaybee3(m): 6:24am On Jul 31, 2014
Why you wan know?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
evegran: Smh! Broke asses!
agreed. Ok, what is the biggest amount you've given to your boyfriend or ur johny?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Vicfus(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
@ my level, I have given both cash and gift worth 22k. Tell me if I try oooo
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . Am sure if I handle u in the right way u go empty ur bank acc ASAP

Hmmmm,....am reading things o. What right way are u talking about?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2014
toogentle:
It just makes me wonder.

You know at my level, I can't give a girl N1k. I see some guys at times when a girl ask them to send recharge card, they send N100 MTN. Haba. I did that like 6 years ago. Usually I send N400 or N500. The only time I will send N200 is if I don't get the bigger one to buy.
no wonder ronke do call me a lot...so you've bn the secret behind it *smiles*.
Last bullet:Doro is a cheerful giver!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2014
great289: am abt to give her 15k nxt week

And I'm sure that is ur full one month salary. Dude, how much u don give ur mamma/younger bros and sis before?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by snadguy007(m): 6:37am On Jul 31, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: omo na 30D God dey use ooo
grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Bwaal(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
calebo101: 450k for business investment and i'm reaping the benefits today, smiley. Just a friend and not a girlfriend. Sometimes it pays to be nice.
broz eh i need a loan if 150k ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
rozzay: . I reject it IJN. Every Man dat wants to eat my money fall down nd die by fire. Die die die die. IJN!! tongue

Stingy selfish somtin. Smh!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Bwaal(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2014
the asss na pot of gold wey i go invest 500k broz i smell efo riro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ....tanks dear...dis youngman needs real handling...am sure u ll do d work for me perfectly.....we need to empty his accnt balance......
but na jux #1200 dey the account balance wey una wan empty.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Deapexboy(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2014
sugaarbear: buh yu dey bleep for free abi

i supose pay 4 bleeping?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 31, 2014
OliverPin: 5k... Met her online... I have never seen her till date...

One of the magas we are talking about here.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by gloryl(f): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2014

I love ur guts jareeh...don't mind all dis pretenders and broke ass claiming to be wise....pls hold ur babe tight and make her feel more important n expensive...she is urs for life smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by mahleeq(m): 6:58am On Jul 31, 2014
onstelly: God! I can't believe what am seeing here, you guys can't be serious, #50,1k,2k bet u guys are lying or u guys are just wicked. Smh

madam we dey do our own bit o.

make we go empty CBN vault for una ni.

besides you dey plenty for our hand

2k in six places=12k, we no dey get allowance in lieu of women nahgrin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2014
500pounds

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
2sExy1: The figures has been drastically reduced ever since as I grew wiser!

Some could call me stingy but if a girl ain't worth it, is it my fault?

I would rather give a needy brother.
it always makes sense to give a needy brother. Girls suffer amnesia and forget all you have done for them the day you are unable to perform. These days I don't hand out cash, what exactly am I paying for? If you can't afford it then don't expect me to fund that fly life for you.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by spyg1(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2014
Elantracey:

lol, don't allow some hungry Lions jump on you o , I can't even ask a guy for money except on very extreme cases or emergencies.
How i wish you are my my girl friend, unlike my girlfriend who take me as her ATM machine.

Not praying. Jst comparing...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2014
RedBenson:

One of the magas we are talking about here.
say what ever you like... We've been friends for 4yrs now. She was sick had to help.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by zicoraads: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2014
RedBenson:

Who asked for ur explanation? Abi u dey try impress d babe? U can do better than putting up frivolous explanation here.
Abi? Couldn't go through all the pages of the thread, but the first three pages gave me a clear picture of who the OP is. He sounds like those kinda guys hu likes to brag. I remember sometime back when my immediate lil sister broke up with her boify, the dude shamelessly took all the tellers he had sent her money to no other person but my mum, and was saying that he has been sending her money so therefore, she shouldn't leave him like that. A one year and 2 months rship and the whole amount wasn't even up to 110k. My mum instantly wrote him a check of 120k. Sis learnt her lesson. I don't see any logic behind the thread, why broadcast aw much u have given ur womaan? A side chick, maybe. But never ur woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bharkarh(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2014
hannesy: d weed is realy working
and the calabash sef dey under the guy bed, e no no.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 31, 2014
Barayeks:
it's safe to call you a maga
no offence
she is probably a dude
nope she's a she. We've been friends for 4yrs now. Many occasions she begged to send me money which I refused smiley had to help her when she was broke and had menstrual health ish smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Roman Catholic Priest Caught Having Sex With A Rev. Sister [video] / The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.