Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (54017 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Haggadah: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some guys go dey form Doro super mega rich... Gals be kiaful
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
dancok: name ur price.
my price? well, I'm priceless....
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
toogentle:
I would say let's be friends and I will foot the bill. I hope you don't stay in 1004 estate sha grin because that one, I will ask you to move in with me. I can't be paying 1.6m per year for 3 bedroom and still pay your own for the same amount.
LOL is this an advert? grin

no mind me o !
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Jasi7(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
evegran:

Resist the urge to advise me esp when you don't fully understand my comments.

I didn't abuse anybody in his family. I assumed based on logical reason. It's pretty easy to abuse people with similar circumstances around yourself.

I'd appreciate it if you asked first why I mentioned persons in his family instead of throwing advises at me!

I said easy Tiger....cnt u giv an answer to wat he said witout soundin unruly...ure a lady for goodness sake come on!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Hahaha! i knew u were going to quote me...hehe! i just dey play na! u know me, i dont give a damn about people's money! i earn mine wink

God is good......
I go catch u for house tongue
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
emmansy:

Still waiting...
pardon me 4 asking But What are you waiting for exactly
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Jasi7(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: Na Una mate dey carry woman go Dubai for Shopping ooo.... You ain't leaving this earth with 1kobo of your labor.... So spend it on whoever makes you Happy...

No b only 'spend it whoever makes u hapy'.....God punish devil...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by elguaje(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
[url][/url]
princechrming: grin grin grin
jeez. That's inhuman na cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: pardon me 4 asking But What are you waiting for exactly

My share of d highest money u ever collected from a guy now..
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Odunharry(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Titiluvly: Swity say sometin na..I'm waiting cheesy
wat d highest amt i av given u?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Mine was few hours ago. She said she was hungry. I gave her ma hard earn N200 nai she carry am buy airtym. E still dey vex me.....
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: make una wait oooo some guys way no get future dey here dey form familiarity while some lazy and good for nothing girl self dey here dey claim some mumu things for here
He be like say una want make God punish una unborn pikin abi
wetin come be your own for the matter? wetin dey pain you?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Odunharry(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
make una easy o....

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
olubukato:

God is good......
I go catch u for house tongue
Hahaha fear not, my duty is to multiply your money for you and to manage am well well wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
emmansy:

My share of d highest money u ever collected from a guy now..
you No serious sha

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Hahaha! i knew u were going to quote me...hehe! i just dey play na! u know me, i dont give a damn about people's money! i earn mine wink

Good News, I don't have to pay brideprice!!

*comes down from Palm Tree*
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
The biggest gift I received was around $10,000 CAD this year...but hey this is Canada and that's not soo much undecided well.. it is, but we used it for investment purposes (aka car and some bills paid etc..) anyways... The friendship is worth more than its weight in Gold. So...actually his smile is worth a million cars to me kiss
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
nma24: my price? well, I'm priceless....

Everyone have a price...
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Good News, I don't have to pay brideprice!!

*comes down from Palm Tree*
loool U never see wife o!
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by 50calibre(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2014
shymexx:

So, you know about 'em snow bunnies in the proper country rural farm houses, no? That's where you will find some of the nicest white chics and welsh chics are somewhat better looking than the English ones, with bodies like page 3 models and that. I used to do that shiit in uni - Wales, Ellesmere Port, Cannock, Newcastle under lyme, Chester etc..

Interesting story though.

Lol no problem with the chics, it's their rural dudes, they scare me.

True! the welsh got some of the nicest looking white chics, and they keep it real unlike English chics (white & black) who have their heads far up their as*s. Once in a while, I go spend some time with my buddies in Cardiff, even Swansea, the chics over there show nothing but love.

I've heard tales of Newcastle, one of these days I will go see what the geordie are all about.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
Hahaha fear not, my duty is to multiply your money for you and to manage am well well wink

It's our money wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Johnnoo(m): 12:02am On Jul 31, 2014
SMH
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2014
2.654million angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Jasi7(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2014
mizcalvina: Broke ass niggas all over NL

is ur boyfrnd/fiancee or watever rich huh?...i ws once a brokeazzz like u call these dudes and i knw hw i feel wen i am broke...bt seriosly do u expect everyguy to hv enough to go around and giv to u(ladies)?....if he gives u and askd for s*x,wil u let him?.....so stop being antagonistic,pray and hope u get a dude wit jst enough to get u comfortable dats all

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
Titiluvly: Swity say sometin na..I'm waiting cheesy
swity chai chai chai dis gal don dump me ooo grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Jasi7(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2014
nma24: we have Nice Responsible babes here na....

Like you?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2014
BecaciaBarbie:
loool U never see wife o!

**chews chewing stick** ask anybody in town of Ikenga 1, the tapper of the best palm wines; even the gods can't resist.

Nne, don't worry I will take kia rof you. Inugo?
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by emmansy(m): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2014
vivalableue: The biggest gift I received was around $10,000 CAD this year...but hey this is Canada and that's not soo much undecided well.. it is, but we used it for investment purposes (aka car and some bills paid etc..) anyways... The friendship is worth more than its weight in Gold. So...actually his smile is worth a million cars to me kiss

Yea yea right... That's enough to be grateful for, so you can always get another one.. grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:07am On Jul 31, 2014
olubukato:

It's our money wink
LOOOL
Awwwh... trust u darling cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2014
Jasi7:

Like you?
No
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2014
Reiyvinn:

**chews chewing stick** ask anybody in town of Ikenga 1, the tapper of the best palm wines; even the gods can't resist.

Nne, don't worry I will take kia rof you. Inugo?
LOOOL.. With palmwine? grin

sorry o, but i think i'll pass!

tongue
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2014
sameer1212: swity chai chai chai dis gal don dump me ooo grin
Lol you ate my fud n refused to ......* dats y tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.