Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51463 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by tenagra(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Lyk seriously?? Watz dis country turning into....May God have mercy on us

But I've got reasons not to believe disundecidedundecided
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by JACKOFALTRADE: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2014
zube01: ...hmmm havnt u heard before that the people that ride the most expensive cars in Nigeria are the hausas? At a very young age! U. Really need to visit the north to appreciate there that's after boko issue dies ooo!
Rofl
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Osarieme415(m): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
Have u been to north before? They have rich men in north too,go to Abuja and see 15 year driving abi u think say na only port Harcourt money dey
Is Abuja among the core northern state... ?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by jumzzy448: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.

And you had to include muslims in it to make a point abi? Mtchewwww
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2014
DocAdray: Hmmm...
This is serious and really getting out of hand.
The modus operandi of BH is now taking a new and terrible direction!
I tell u.... Those guys re really bold ooo ...enough guts of a chickencheesy...i do pray their cup runs over ASAP.... Their matter don tey me walahi:>
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by delishpot: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
piroskey94: aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! brooooooo! 72 bianpolo for just 1 odolondolo?!!!!!! na die b dat o! na she go take leg run from that kind of paradise o!

well, if men fit organize 72 virgins I believe say women fit too. shebi na dates and s.#.x roaster abi s.#x time table the men dey use?
ehn the women too go get one for the 72 men kwa. she go do time table just like her male counterpart. even a man cannot do 72 virgins per sitting unless you want dey biased. Cos the only thing stopping her is males will not see it as normal not because she cant organize her sex life to accommodate the men.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by NickiRoman: 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
It's hard to believe this kind of stories without evidence or pictures.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ewizard1: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.

Go, and SIN no more.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by iyb(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2014
in order for people to appreciate northern Nigeria you have to come to the north after all the richest people in Nigeria are from the north even the so called oil money is owned by northerners check the majority of oil wells is owned by northerners
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by collins6381(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2014
mencade5: bolo and hausa muslims are working hand to hand
MEANING
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by cpn123: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2014
'This is the greatest commandment. Thou shall love the Lord thy God with all your heart, with all your mind, with all soul, and with all your strength. The second is like it, thou shall love thy neighbour as thyself'.
Any 'religion' or 'religious acts' that promotes violence or hatred a death culture, as a way of living of any sort, is founded on lies and on deception and on fraud and wickedness. The signs are clearly seen in the current news all over the world. 'I came to that you may have life', Christ continues to invite all, 'so that you may have life, and have it in abundance, but the enemy came to loot, to steal and to destroy' How many people and property have been destroyed in recent times? How many beautiful lives have been lost in recent times? How many have been looted, all in the name of 'religion'? Christ's command is even to love our enemies and to love our persecutors and repay them in good ways. That is the truth that our world needs, that is the medicine that every human being needs at this time whether Jew, Moslem or Christian, atheist, animist. Anything less is nothing but purified lies. What a pain that even 10years child who can merely differentiate between her left and right hands is becoming a free-willing living deadly weapon. What sort of politics is that? What sort of religion is that? What sort of ideology is that? A hatred unto and againt oneself or what? Without making mockery of other religions nor passing judgements on other religious adherents, especially the Moslems, I believe that Christ offers the best solution to all that is going on in our world today. If not for any reason for the fact that He and He alone is the only religious leader who gave willingly up Himself unto death, dying for others, and invites His followers to do the same.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by edoyad(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
tenagra: Lyk seriously?? Watz dis country turning into....May God have mercy on us

But I've got reasons not to believe disundecidedundecided

What is Nigeria turning into ? Have you been living in a whole ? The signs have been there all along but instead of addressing it the leaders are busy fighting on Facebook. The problems are just starting, if you go to sokoto, Zamfara, Kano or Bauchi, you will know there are enough beggars to attach to ten million bombs.

ABUJA—The Northern Nigeria Economic and Investment Summit, kicked off in Abuja yesterday with the World Bank, saying that Northern Nigeria has the highest number of children not going to School in the world.

Professor Ibrahim Gambari, Under Secretary-General, Special Adviser to the Secretary General of the United Nations in his address lamented the poverty level of the North using grim statistics.

“On Health and Education”, he said, “the level of immunization of Children against dangerous childhood diseases, in the South-East is 44.6% immunization coverage, but the North-West has 3.7% and the North-East 3.6%.”, he said

“If you take the education of the girl-child as indicator, you see similar pattern of inequality with the South-East having an enrolment rate of 85%, South-Wes having an enrolment rate of 85%, South-South 75%, while the North-East 20% and North West 25%."

http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/mobile/53569/1/northern-nigeria-has-world-highest-illiterate-worl.html
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Orikinla(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2014
[size=18pt]The terrorists are using their female hostages as suicide bombers. [/size]
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by winiwini: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2014
“The three suspects consisted a male named Iliya Haliru, and two females – Zainab Musa, 18, and Hadiza Musa, 10. The three suspects were arrested in a Honda CRV.

shine your eyes

suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2014
This has to stop really. What are we going to do about it?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by abatically(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

u probably missed the part where they stated they were in the company of a male suspect
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by TallGalaxy: 10:23am On Jul 31, 2014
So they have finally broken chibok girls...
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by geeudy(f): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2014
pls read in-between lines u dormant fellow...
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Krasid(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2014
They have started using young, innocent girls to carry out their dirty work.Wicked people.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ugeezee(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2014
yemaldo:
Have u been to north before? They have rich men in north too,go to Abuja and see 15 year driving abi u think say na only port Harcourt money dey
No be for core north jare! In most northern states they dont allow their girls to come out let alone drive...its only in abuja that u can see an islamic girl wit hijab driving a car. Many of them see it as haram, stupid maginalization!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by LilPeezy(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2014
wetin u think b4 u comment dis tin sef....abeg lie small small....only ph ma foot
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote
author=Chatters]It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied
with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using
child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of
wickedness.[/quote]
WILL U SHUT D Bleep UP
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by myspnigeria: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2014
Wonders won't end anytime soon in Nigeria
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Vavavoom(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Nihilist: Why would the girl be wearing an already assembled explosive belt INSIDE the car which could then easily go off if the driver hit a pothole before getting to the intended target?

When they were caught, why was the belt not detonated by the suicide bomber?

Suicide bombers are usually ready to die when caught, so why did these ones try to run away?

Maybe the belt hadn't been activated yet when the girl was caught....

Or maybe this is a fake story....

i agree there are lots of holes in the story maybe we will get better informed in the coming hours/days. However, not all suicide bombers are ready to die like you posit. A few get cold feet at the point of detonation...www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po2T7UehHA, unwilling to end their lives.

Also, it could have been the bomb design was based on remote sensing( detonation via mobile phone call-in) and the brainwashed 10 year old child accompanied her seniors in trust not knowing what she was being led to do.

What I find disturbing is the inability of the government security agencies to take advantage of forensic science, do a backward integration and track suicide bombers to their family roots. It doesn't help that an unplanned and ill-planning nation like ours with almost all of us undocumented has to face the consequence of our ''planlessness''.

That 10 years old if true is from a family somewhere in Northern Nigeria. Where are her parents? How did she get roped in-indoctrinated? What consenting part or otherwise did her guardian play in this saga? A lot of questioning ought to be going on I suppose. But I won't be dumbfounded if nothing comes out of it...there is a seeming quietude, choreographed decision not to rock this unstable ship drifting far along the straits towards anarchy. It is like the actors on both sides square up and knowingly call the bluff of the other party with clear intended consequences.

It appears the ''Owners of Nigeria'' are sparring against a government whose direction are against their collective interest. Boko Haram is just a means of redress in the toxic power play amongst privileged citizens who care less on the turf neither the means to achieving their end. Religion is the means. The end ? STATUS QUO! From which their power derives to stay ahead on top of the food chain.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by agyo(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2014

Pls read d post again
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean jalmajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
must u talk. why allow urself to b clouded by sentiment?in a serious mata as dis, dis is al u can tink of.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
nickz: forgive her oh lord cause she doesn't know what else to type
amen and I wonder wats special abt honda crv.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by IAMBREEZY: 11:23am On Jul 31, 2014
my little cousin is going to be 15 this year and he drives honda crosstour,things ain't like before,seems you don't travel out and see things yourself.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ojimbo(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Why do i get the feeling these are some of the Chibok girls distributed? Which god are boko haram worshiping again? I prefer my Jesus.
they are not, every northern nigeria is a boko haram
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by MightySparrow: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2014
This is just the beginning cows, goats, infants will soon be carrying explosives. The fear of Muslims is the beginning of fearless living. Woe unto inhabitants of Nigeria for Islam has come unto you with its venom.

E e gba!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by brucelkelley: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
my best friend's mother-in-law makes $72 /hour on the internet . She has been laid off for six months but last month her payment was $21211 just working on the internet for a few hours. try this web-site..................... WWW.WORKTIN.COM
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by checkefosa: 11:58am On Jul 31, 2014
THERE IS NOTTIN GOOD IN ISLAM APART FROM VIOLENCE. I THINK ITS HIGH TIME THIS THEIR HIJAP D WOMEN ALWAYS PUT ON SHOULD B BOUND HERE IN SOUTH SOUTH BFORE ITS TOO LATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomole Mistakenly Says APC Rigged Osun Election (Video) / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.