Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,312 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51467 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by todayguest(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
You've got to read the story again. This time slowly and carefully, line by line.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ekemeziengene: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Read the write up well, it says 3pple, a MAn & 2 girL
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by oppinionated(f): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

Loool the girls weren't driving. A guy was driving with the girls as passengers.

It happens
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Ifyjemila(f): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
God have mercy.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
The 3 h's and Jesus Christ. Nobody can take my Jesus. I am forever for Jesus. The devil is fighting to fail. I Love Jesus.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by sheunpompey1: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2014
I hope this country will break free someday
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by WukedP(m): 7:37am On Jul 31, 2014
Why r we doubting d story I started driving at age 16 became 007 at age 18 so its possible
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Awoofawo(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2014
maputohq: This is it...in other words, A young girl was strapped with something and was told that it was harmless .What does a child know?

You are the only one who made sense of all the people to comment... Some people just read and never real assimilate what they read!

A child of 10years old ( a girl for that matter) do they know? In their innocent everything is play thing!

And I don't even think she part of the kidnapped girls cause 10years old don't write waec!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by prince133(m): 7:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Na only for naija ooosad
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Magnetor(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2014
Terrorist have funds enough to buy CRV SUVs! Its a well funded organisation, don't be surprised bro.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by akandejames: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2014
This problem can never be solved if we do not leave sentiment aside. We still at this moment tag boko haram as islamic. With this mindset, this cancerous problem will continue to spread. Look at the whole terrorist cell around the world, they have one thing in common and they serve the same master, "THE WEST". In simple terms, these guys are there just to keep any stubborn nation in check for the bigger picture, "THE F**king New World Order".

It's easier to break the whole human race with the divide and rule principle using the religious chip, ISLAMIC TERRORISM. However, no one holds monopoly of terrorism just like ISRAEL is demonstrating now. But, behind the scenes, these people don't care whether you serve Allah, Jesus, Yahweh or Ogun etc. They see humans as cancerous cell spreading all over the earth and they want the human population reduced as much as possible by every means necessary e.g. Wars, Lesbianism, Gay, GMOs, bio-warefare (HIV/Ebola) etc.

From my perspective, the next world war is about starting, hence the provocations, blood sacrifices and chaos on a global scale to usher in a global solution in the form of the New World Order. To have this, all current governments must be dismantled including Russia and China. However, most developed nation especially Russia (orthodox Christians) know the game, so they wouldn't wanna go for the bait.

In this chess game, Boko Haram, ISIS, Al Shabab, Al Qaeda, Nusra Front etc are just expendable pawns. You just wait and see. #myHumbleOpinion
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Johnnoo(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm!!! I smell bvllshit
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.

I can see your level of thinking and illeteracy made you forget the "ed" in wickedness. Mind you "and Muslims" in your comment above is a clear act of terrorism on its own. You are not different from BH as well. Your words are as bad as their evil acts.

If we had "one less" of you in this world, i bet the world would be a better place.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by michealade(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2014
try read well next time...dey wia 3 suspects.one was adult male....nd infact dis story to me is a lie!my own opinion
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Btruth: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Weah96:

Jesus is a popular male name in Mexico and Latin America. Shout Jesus in Mexico and several males will answer you.
.......and you think I have time for this joke this morning? Please get serious, we are talking about some pathetic situation in Nigeria.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by benpuzzy(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2014

Read the articles carefully, the third person is a boy, Haliru by name
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 31, 2014
deri4luv1: Can't they torture them to know who they really are and who sent them? They arrest them, and we get no positive reports after dat. They are kids and could easily admit who they are. Our security agencies are full of crap! I need Jack Bauer Here mehn!

Very true
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Otunbakay(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Do not be deceived and confused, terrorism involves lot of tactics, tricks and manoeuvring to be able to carry out an assignment successfully.

The 10 year old girl Hadiza Musa is only a carrier to convey the explosive inorder to beat the security operatives and check points. Their thought is that because she's little she may not be checked. While Zainab Musa the 18 years old girl will be the real suicide bomber who will eventually wear the explosives to hit their target and complete the assignment.

The male Iliya is the mastermind of the operation and has the responsibility to ensure a successful hit of the target.

Kudos to the security operatives for their eagle eyes and a successful puncturing of this one. Lives have been saved as a result.
Who knows who may have fallen victims?

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Jsplash(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2014
hmmmmmmmm
this is serious and really getting out of hand undecided
undecided
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by NUkachukwu: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
I strongly believe a coupled of these teenage girls are compelled to carry these explosives under life threatening situations enforced by members of BH. Perhaps, not the intention of these girls to carry out such barbaric and unjustifiable action. It takes extra courage to refuse putting on these explosives knowing the ONLY option left on refusal will be death carried out by members of BH and perhaps a more slow and painful one at that and thus, they reluctantly accept the mission... God help Us!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by prophetone(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2014

It's people like you that can't pick up their jaws from the ground when they actually visit the north and see kids in lamborghini's & ferrari's. It's obvious all you know is based on skewed reports and dem say dem say...dey there make pant dey wear you.

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by edoyad(m): 8:09am On Jul 31, 2014

It is on this note that we appeal to parents to cautiously observe and watch their children’s activities to prevent them from participating in unwholesome activities particularly acts of terrorism.

“It is clear that some parents are also into this that they are willing to take their children, as young as 10 years, into act of cowardice and self-destruct. However
, we wish to express our appreciation at the level of the consciousness of Nigerians on security issues and their contributions to supporting security agencies.

I don't understand. You mean to tell me the FG doesn't known that some of the most useless human beings on this Planet can be found in Abokinistan ? Surely they must know of how parents in Abokinistan throw out millions of their children, as young as 3 years old, to fend for themselves in the school of Almajiri studies
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Dcaliphate(m): 8:10am On Jul 31, 2014
BRAV0O: And the beats goes on, but for how long ?

what is it angry

Lord knows!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Amhappy(f): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2014
Disheartening i must say. Why would someone strap bomb on a child. May the anger of God visit these people. Arise oh Lord and destroy these people.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Olusanya333(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
OLUENTA1: We have been hearing of a teenager bomber all along but getting one alive should add to a step in solving our many problems in tackling terrorist in nigeria. Imagine a ten year old girl.

The question that would follow is that What could have been the tactics in making her wanting to blow herself up?

Please read the news culled from punch below.

http://www.punchng.com/news/10-year-old-female-suicide-bomber-arrested-in-katsina/
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by igweGC(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmm..If the Male suicide Bombers were promised 70 virgins in 'Heaven'..I wonder what d female suicide bombers will be rewarded with in their 'heaven'..story for D gods!
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Tundeiab(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
deri4luv1: Can't they torture them to know who they really are and who sent them? They arrest them, and we get no positive reports after dat. They are kids and could easily admit who they are. Our security agencies are full of crap! I need Jack Bauer Here mehn!
they might be kids in looks but they are under the influence of deamons. The girl is not in her right senses cos someone that is won't agree to kill herself. God have mercy.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by JEITO: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2014
I suspect these young girls are girls that hawk in parks, bus stop and other public places.

They are easy prey for all sort of vices.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by leonshom(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2014
You must be kiding me with this, or are u just a village girl? 18 year old driving Honda CRV and u were wondering how possible is dat, when 15 year old in my area drives bigger cars than that !

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Fourwinds: 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
not d girls dat drove d car. Dere is a guy with dem dat drove it. Read d post again. Mind u, up in d north, dere are individual wealthy families dat can afford luxuries like we have in d south
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by prophetone(m): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
edoyad:

I don't understand. You mean to tell me the FG doesn't known that some of the most useless human beings on this Planet can be found in Abokinistan ? Surely they must know of how parents in Abokinistan throw out millions of their children, as young as 3 years old, to fend for themselves in the school of Almajiri studies

Nah that title is reserved for people who manufacture their kids in baby factories and mercilessly rap.e their grandmothers in Nyamiristan.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Norajones(f): 8:18am On Jul 31, 2014
they didnt say d gals were drivin d honda crv,,d mentioned one haliru der,,i'm sure he was d one drivin,n he must b d oldest amongst dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos / Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.