Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber (51465 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Police Parades 13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber In Kano (Picture) / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ayomidegambari(m): 6:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Forget!!!..God knows wetin dem dey use convince these girls...4 me if dem say dem go kill my family I no go do am..I love my life
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by passionate88: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2014
What a man can do, a woman can also do
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2014
abeg who get tissue paper there?

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
There was a male driving and the girls tried to escape 'I think by foot' but bad reporting said 'by car'. The younger girl was probably just following the older people, not really knowing exactly what was going on! Same thing as making a 10yr stay all night reciting Holy Quran or attending xtian night vigil, they will only be following elders without really knowing what they are doing!

12 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by sunsky29(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
nickz: forgive her oh lord cause she doesn't know what else to type
u dey mind d gal? She for say u cn only find dat in america.port waitn?no be port I dey wey all dis gals btn d age of 27 upwards dey intimidate me with dia ride wen me I go dey treck go bus stop...to go wrk.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Freiburger(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Bwaal: Animals
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by ignis: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2014
10 years old with bomb?
Boko guys are discovering new strategies by the day.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by passionate88: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2014
suwailad: i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders
They were inside the Honda CRV... They weren't the ones driving it... In case you don't know, Abokis love their HONDAs like PH guys love their CAMRY's

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by fnep2smooth(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
this are not chibok girls.
10 years old can't be writing weac
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Adetula1(m): 6:29am On Jul 31, 2014
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by suwailad ( f):
9:40pm On Jul 30
i dont get it, the girls at 18 and 10 were driving a HONDA CRV in Katsina? You can only
find that in places like Port Harcourt. you mean almajiri girls riding honda crv, wonders

how come some persons find it difficult to understand simple explanation..its was stated that Iliya Haliru was also in the said Honda,making them 3 in the car.

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by BRAV0O(m): 6:30am On Jul 31, 2014
Btwn. Any1 have idea what happen to cnn Or my office gotv having problem ? Pls share more light to this if u're have same problem watching cnn, I found out it only show with no sounds since last week
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Weah96: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2014
The police probably beat the Mohammed outta her. That's the only thing they're good for, beating up people and taking bribes.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by MadCow1: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014
No pictures?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by nickz(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014
sunsky29: u dey mind d gal? She for say u cn only find dat in america.port waitn?no be port I dey wey all dis gals btn d age of 27 upwards dey intimidate me with dia ride wen me I go dey treck go bus stop...to go wrk.
gringrin
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by SpaceAngel: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2014

Arrr, Read before commenting, was there any where the driver was mentioned? There were three people in the car zainab female 18yrs, illya male and the ten year old girl . Why did u choose only zainab and the ten year old?
illlya and zainab tried to escape with crv when people tried to stop them so it could be the male that was driving and zainab a passenger too. Moreover northerners have access to cars early in live!

6 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by iliasaa(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2014
Chatters: It appears BK boys ( and Muslims) are not satisfied with child molestation. They are now taking it to a new level using child suicide bombers. Only God can judge such act of wickness.
pls try and use ur brain for once.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by nonjebose(m): 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
And what about the male among them. He is probably the handler from a wealthy background. He must be the one driving

5 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Btruth: 6:38am On Jul 31, 2014
God help us.
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Btruth: 6:39am On Jul 31, 2014
God will help us in Jesus name. Like He did in Paul's dream to the people of Mecedonia. Come over and help us here in Nigeria too #Oh Lord!.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Just20(f): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2014
Oh my God! What's this country turning to? The strange news that we always hear from other countries is now very close to home. God have mercy on us

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by kocvalour(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
When BK wants you,& your govt can't do nothing for you!!

THIS GIRLS AIN'T LOOOYAAAL!!

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Idrico(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: Why do i get the feeling these are some of the Chibok girls distributed? Which god are boko haram worshiping again? I prefer my Jesus.
Do you worship God or his creator in Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by bankyblue(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014

Read again

4 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by MaziOmenuko: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2014
The gradual sophistication of boko haram. Few years back, we hear of IED's inside small aluminum cans, carried on nylon bags and thrown at targets. Then we moved to the era of gas cylinders; now its strapped bombs.
This group are definitely getting more sophisticated by the day.

Make we no wake up one day hear say boko haram dey attack villages with nuclear warheads!!!

3 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2014
u skip d third suspect, which is a male; i guess emphasis was made on d females because of d current trend they use(female), for d other statement, there is wealth in d north & u will be surprise, only fact is many are in poverty line

4 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2014
All these tales with no pictorial evidence angry

Abeg wey I fit see akamu buy? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by frainc(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2014
And when will this music stop? embarassed
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by betatalk: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014

Na wa o der was. Third person a guy

2 Likes

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by Weah96: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2014
Btruth: God will help us in Jesus name. Like He did in Paul's dream to the people of Mecedonia. Come over and help us here in Nigeria too #Oh Lord!.

Jesus is a popular male name in Mexico and Latin America. Shout Jesus in Mexico and several males will answer you.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by jamesope04(m): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Remember there are three pple involve; a guy n two girls. The Guy's age wasnt disclosed. Dont u think he could be d one driving those kids?
Re: 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber by judedwriter(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm...EBOLA and BOKO, what a terrible partnership sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments So Far! A Hilarious Cartoon By Sahara Reporters / Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.