Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33308 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre: They've basically given fa*ggots a Carte Blanche to practise fa*ggotery. Most Ugandans are intolerant to such practise so this ruling satisfies their foreign masters rather than the Ugandan people.

Africans aren't welcome to the idea of homosexuality being normal, Africa is ill prepared and ill-developed to deal with the ills something as nasty as homosexuality brings to a society.

I myself find homosexuality very very repulsive, I can't stand it.
It is here also.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
hercules07:
I am a liberal, though an african liberal which makes me a little bit conservative in these parts, I think Canadians are quite sensible and moderate, our people down south do things to the extreme, both conservatives and liberals.

Men, I am dreading the winter, -45 degrees is no joke.

I'm more into cultural liberalism, hence I despise cultural imposition. And I agree with a lot of things conservatism thrive on, apart from the neo-cons and extreme capitalism.

I actually like Canadians, apart from Harper's tendencies to stray from time to time. And that's the same feelings I have for Australians, minus Abbott's Harper-esque tendencies. The people think more like Brits.

I definitely won't want to be out there during winter - cray. Autumn is my best season.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Have you heard of artificial insemination? Surrogate mothers? Or is your ignorance that all-encompassing?
Please, read! Educate yourself! Knowledge is light.
.if that crap you just posted is education, i'd rather die an illiterate. . .wait a minute, you mum is'nt human . She's a surrogate. .now i see. .
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
vislabraye:

In the same vane, people should reserve the right to screw and be screwed by their animals.

The choise is always yours

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Chatters(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
xp17: Utah is populated by the Mormons and its part of their religion. sorry, I don't have link, because I have been there

Well, I'm a Mormon and we don't practice plural marriage. it's against the constitution of America. I doubt if you've been there as you claim.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Talk about fallacy of slippery slop if there ever was one
it isnt a fallacy, unfortunately very few people here understand the times... The bigger picture is far scarier than whatever insult u have prepared.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
KiKatanga:

Question: Would you rather be a child in an orphanage hungry and with no affection, or a loved protected and supported child of two loving parents?

I think I know your answer, and I'm sure it's different from mine.
Question: Would it not be better if d child is being looked after by a mom n dad with affection n discipline Dan being looked after by two men dat do not have d affection of a mother?

I think I know your answer, and I'm sure it's d wrong one
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
leonard509: .if that crap you just posted is education, i'd rather die an illiterate. . .wait a minute, you mum is'nt human . She's a surrogate. .now i see. .

Are you saying surrogates aren't human? What exactly is the defect you were born with? Perhaps, you have a tumor in your brain.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2014
fydence: it isnt a fallacy, unfortunately very few people here understand the times... The bigger picture is far scarier than whatever insult u have prepared.

What bigger picture? The Scandinavian countries are most liberal and most developed countries in the world! So what bigger picture are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Franchise21(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
Uganda has finally succumbed to the pressure of America. it's tym Africa b'com independent
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

And why do you find it so repulsive, if I may ask.

Are you really asking me such question?

Homosexuality is offensive to the senses, it's just abnormal on every level.

I can tolerate two chics playing with each other, in fact I find it sexy but two guys is an absolute no no

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Reference(m): 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

And why do you find it so repulsive, if I may ask.

Because you are here posting thanks to a mother and father. Why become self seeking. No man can produce and incubate an egg. The best is to borrow egg or child or have none. Is that fair. If the whole world went that way, for how long will the world continue to exist. The only benefit of this thing is passion. Unfortunately there's more to life.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by parrotibaba(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Why's your use of English still piss-poor?

And where's the comparative adjective in your post, all4phags? grin

grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:
I can tolerate two chics playing with each other, in fact I find it sexy but two guys is an absolute no no

LOL. Obviously, there is no point having a reasonable conversation with you. You definitely aren't reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija: You are welcome. That is supposedly meant to be a sarcasm though! grin cheesy

I know, biatch. grin

Anyway, since you told that other biatch I won't e-date her, she has been obsessed with my handle, daydreamin' and shyte.

Put that slag in check before I lose my darn mind. cool
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.

What a moronic statement.

So no country in the World protect human rights then.

Or why do the West jail people for bigamy, nuddism and inccest?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Banyami(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
GOD IS THE FINAL SAY
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by TS2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Symphony007: It gives me great joy that there are still countries in africa with a judiciary that does it job without sentiments or personal feelings. No country on earth can have a constitution which protects fundamental human rights then go ahead to criminalize freedom of expression. It is ridiculous and no judiciary will stand for that. Nigeria should take note. Our supreme court must strike down ours if it gets to their desk. If our governments wants it's anti gay law to stand, then it should do a constitutional amendment were fundamental human rights is removed then a law like that can stand. But you can't claim to protect human rights and put people in jail for living their lives because you don't like how they do it. It's a mockery of constitutional democracy. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Kilon so gan ti o dun lenu e bayii?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

That is hypocrisy at the highest order! It is individual's choice or rather instinct in most cases(according to science) to be gay and nobody is forcing it on you. By the way, that is not Nigerian problems. Let get rid of poverty, mismanagement, bad leadership, corruption, hate, crimes,etc first because they are the major problems facing the country today than gays.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by 50calibre(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
MiguelMi6: It is here also.

And I still can't stand it. Honestly
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by chalbert(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
there are limits. If you commit murder, you loose those
rights. If you commit atrocities that affect the state or the
well being of other citizens you loose those rights. Let the
government prove how a consexual relationship among two
adults of sound mind is a threat to the state or other
citizen

Doom is falling on us... by the time it is legalized, all those people having sex with animals ll wake up to fight. for thier own right.... hope u won't Ve problem with dat
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by mustang44: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
If you want be gay na you sabi, na your bady, na your choice! For me, am straight all the way!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by SomeoneBorrowed: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
Reference:

Because you are here posting thanks to a mother and father. Why become self seeking. No man can produce and incubate an egg. The best is to borrow egg or child or have none. Is that fair. If the whole world went that way, for how long will the world continue to exist. The only benefit of this thing is passion. Unfortunately there's more to life.

1) Our country is already overpopulated as it is.
2) There's IVF, surrogate and adoption. Which is very reasonable seeing as there are several children in orphanages today and several women/men who do not mind donating an egg or the sperm.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by TS2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
Why hasnt the West accussed Saudi Arabia and their other Middle eatern allies of violation of human rights because they do not support homosexuality.

Come to think about it who defines what human rights are? And who limits them? Why will because an American feel that he can tolerate homosexuality force such beliefs on other states/countries? What if such things are repuilsive to my own culture and sensibilities? When they shove foreign practices not accepted in my culture they have infringed on my fundamental human rights and until African integrate their balls and begin to fight with common goals in sight these guys will always keep us oppressed.

Uganda...pussilanimous nation!
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Cecediva(f): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2014
FUCCK GAYS

FUCCK LESBOS

FUCCKING DEMONS

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Sagamite:

What a moronic statement.

So no country in the World protect human rights then.

Or why do the West jail people for bigamy, nuddism and inccest?
Incest by definition is a crime everywhere.Nudity is not but in public places depict insanity and it is different from gay in the comfort of their home as two consenting adults. Bigamy is worse than a cheat and no civilized society sees its consequences to people involved as worth having.

You are trying so much to be objective as possible but you are doing it from a wrong perspective.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by sisiafrika(f): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
FrancisTony: *Fold hands* Waiting for core anti-gays to invade this thread.

It's gonna be interesting. gringringrin

#Watching4rmSidelined. smiley
I'm suspecting u
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by fydence: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

What bigger picture? The Scandinavian countries are most liberal and most developed countries in the world! So what bigger picture are you talking about?
Dude if i told u you wont believe, you wld laugh bt u wont be the first,... cos u cant see beyond the present and physical..and u have spoken according to the level of knowledge u have... Well Nigeria has rightly said no to this perversion (at least for now)...and I stand with my country on this sane decision.... The sane ones among us will resist this abnormality frm taking root for the sake of our children or die trying... The World is going to flames anyway.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leonard509(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
SomeoneBorrowed:

Are you saying surrogates aren't human? What exactly is the defect you were born with? Perhaps, you have a tumor in your brain.
surrogates are not humans, they're mere vessels in human form,no brains
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by leTrizzle: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Next will be legalization of incest. God help us.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Sagamite(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
all4naija:
That is hypocrisy at the highest order! It is individual's choice or rather instinct in most cases(according to science) to be gay and nobody is forcing it on you. By the way, that is not Nigerian problems. Let get rid of poverty, mismanagement, bad leadership, corruption, hate, crimes,etc first because they are the major problems facing the country today than gays.

No, this does not make sense.

What we need to do is to get rid of poverty first.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of mismanagement.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of bad leadership.

Then after that is completely eliminated, we need to get rid of corruption.

And so on.

That makes far more sense.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Cecediva: FUCCK GAYS

FUCCK LESBOS

FUCCKING DEMONS

angry angry angry angry
Okay! But, leave them alone. Let them live their lives in their own agreement. Live and let live, is a common idiom for the people in a working society!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom / Turkey Moves To Restrict Entrance To Black Sea / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.