Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. (33144 Views)

ANTI-GAY LAW: We’ll Pressure Nigeria To Reverse The Law – United States / America's Supreme Court Makes Gay Marriage Legal / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Godfrey Baguma Welcomes 8th Child With His 2nd Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by MiguelMi6(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol...
Be sure to count on me darling..
Sagamite sure loves your company.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

I thought you claimed you had answered my questions, dumb c*nt? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

gringringringrin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 5:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
MiguelMi6: Sagamite sure loves your company.

Lol...
gringringrin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by TerryCarr(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
craziebone: one of the DUMB things we hear from pro
gay activists here in Africa is that Africa has
Education, infrastructure, security, poverty
etc to attend to. yet, focuses on enacting
anti gay laws. They are trying to make us
feel we have misplaced priorities.
The question i ask is, how offen does the
antigay law gets discussed at the foor of
the National Assembly? This clearly shows
we are not preoccupying ourselves with
anti gay crusade!
It is important to note that Africa is a
million times better today than it was
when the colonialists, with whom the LGBT
activists have now alligned themselves,
were here raping the continent of its
people and resources while pretending
that they were spreading civilization.

In Nigeria's case before independence,
literacy level stood at 7percent compared
to the over 70percent we have today! We
had no university at independence today,
there are more than 100 universities. In
the next two years, we will be putting a
man in space. Thats where our quest for
knowledge is taking us to.
yeah ok grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by finditng: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2014
Johnpaul88: Continuation of life in Nigeria? What a daft way to reason !
What happens to catholic priests that live celibate life or their monks? Should they be stopped because you want Nigeria's life to continue?
Watch it, Nigeria's population is exponentially exploding daily and the government seems not to give a damn what happens or how to control a possible over explosion which is in the offing already. They should welcome gay unions with open hands cos of this singular reason - population control. To hell with kids!!

Be aware too that procreation is not the sole aim of marriages. It's people like you that would cast away their wives because they couldn't conceive.

You are indeed the daffy-duck here....so when you legalize an act as such, you think the percentile difference will be intune with the extremely negligible totality the catholic priests contribute...jesus!...could your brain be gay too? and possibly attrcted to a simmilar other like itself which has folly as its core element?....procreation isn't the only objective of marriage but a core fundamental to why marriage exists itself....all other factors are social....not key to existence/survival andcontinuation of mankind as a race.. You knw wht?...ur brain is gay...this wouldn't make sense to you....let me type what it can understand "gay is the essence of life"...how about that?....freakn....empty headed he-goat

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2014
TerryCarr:
yeah ok grin

I swear... gringrin
Just when i thought i was the only one who saw those.
Don't complain,can you see the type of guys Nigerian women has to live with?
We are the victims here,we're doomed!! gringringrin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

You are indeed the daffy-duck here....so when you legalize an act as such, you think the percentile difference will be intune with the extremely negligible totality the catholic priests contribute...jesus!...could your brain be gay too? and possibly attrcted to a simmilar other like itself which has folly as its core element?....procreation isn't the only objective of marriage but a core fundamental to why marriage exists itself....all other factors are social....not key to existence/survival andcontinuation of mankind as a race.. You knw wht?...ur brain is gay...this wouldn't make sense to you....let me type what it can understand "gay is the essence of life"...how about that?....freakn....empty headed he-goat
1. Try to be more articulate next time please. I found it some how tough to grab what you really are saying.

2. If priests are negligible in population, then so too are gay! Gays only make up not more than 10% of any population. Thus their union or absence of it, wouldn't affect the quest for procreation that you and/ or Nigeria desperately need. There are always other 90% others to do that.

3. Procreation is not the main aim for marriages because children are also being born outside wedluck.

4. Be civil with your choice of words too. You're not as base as you make people see.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by finditng: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
Johnpaul88: 1. Try to be more articulate next time please. I found it some how tough to grab what you really are saying.

2. If priests are negligible in population, then so too are gay! Gays only make up not more than 10% of any population. Thus their union or absence of it, wouldn't affect the quest for procreation that you and/ or Nigeria desperately need. There are always other 90% others to do that.

3. Procreation is not the main aim for marriages because children are also being born outside wedluck.

4. Be civil with your choice of words too. You're not as base as you make people see.

So you can can talk civil! Interesting! Next time stay on your lane if you are going to respond to a comment with derogatory words such as "daft" particularly when a sum-up of your statements easily give you away as "daft"...that aside, let's get to the point...it seems you loaned some element of reasoning ..(Still very shallow even when you borrowed.lol)
1. Catholic Priests do not contribute up to 10percent of the nigerian populace. Get your facts right....that's approximately 18million you saying...neither are gays 10percent. You can't even put a figure on it yet considering their mode of development. But volume comparism to catholic priests ; total down play of facts and wrong items of comparism.. A way of life( everyday act) to a "profession" / training required status.
2. Legalizing an act/ idea/ mode of expression; sexual in this case...okays it. That means:
I. People who are into it can practise the act freely and publicly.
II. People who do not presently practice it are free to come on board for a trial and much more.
III. It becomes anacceptable way of life open to all sexes from age of consent
Do you have any idea the ripple effect of these points above?...
Not only will legalizing be accommodating people with such sexuality a present, it will be creating the platform for full participation thus making it a way of life...now compare that to the myopic disposition of yours in context of minimal percentile participation...10percent indeed...

Let me further help you unlock your reasoning..
The process factor of any organization or group is a chalenge that ensures that only persons of extreme/ genuine interests ever make it to the actualiztion as members.....to be a priest takes years, determination and sacrifices....many fall out during the process as they realize that perhaps, being a priest isn't their thing.....

What's the process for being gay?...or becoming certified as one....simply bend over...verysimple....and when you realize that maybe it isn't your thn....can you opt out?...hell no not like that....its apermanent alteration of the psyce....how do you resolve that....howmany sexual groups would we have genearated...can we define the fertile percent of the population any longer?...can we predict the reproduction rate....which inturn decides the further breakdown of the production core of the economy?....ripple effects I tell you....you can't keep up...most of it you might not comprehend judging by your previous posts....

And pls note. the developed societies whom you want to blind-lift the "gay acceptance" idea from...have loads of social and economic chushions to cater for the shift it'll cause....even more health structures to adequately combat its side-eefects...for God sake america's laborforce isnt determined by its indegenous reproduction...y'all goona keep migrating......etc.....

I'm sorry but mehn....you are really stewpid to think gay leglization does nigeria more good than harm......I just got irritated as ityped.....stewpid in this case isn't an insult pls....its a logical conclusion if you can't see these things........gay mode maybe right for other nations...not for nigeria at least not in my generation....y'all can try at the next generation...not mine.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

So you can can talk civil! Interesting! Next time stay on your lane if you are going to respond to a comment with derogatory words such as "daft" particularly when a sum-up of your statements easily give you away as "daft"...that aside, let's get to the point...it seems you loaned some element of reasoning ..(Still very shallow even when you borrowed.lol)
1. Catholic Priests do not contribute up to 10percent of the nigerian populace. Get your facts right....that's approximately 18million you saying...neither are gays 10percent. You can't even put a figure on it yet considering their mode of development. But volume comparism to catholic priests ; total down play of facts and wrong items of comparism.. A way of life( everyday act) to a "profession" / training required status.
2. Legalizing an act/ idea/ mode of expression; sexual in this case...okays it. That means:
I. People who are into it can practise the act freely and publicly.
II. People who do not presently practice it are free to come on board for a trial and much more.
III. It becomes anacceptable way of life open to all sexes from age of consent
Do you have any idea the ripple effect of these points above?...
Not only will legalizing be accommodating people with such sexuality a present, it will be creating the platform for full participation thus making it a way of life...now compare that to the myopic disposition of yours in context of minimal percentile participation...10percent indeed...

Let me further help you unlock your reasoning..
The process factor of any organization or group is a chalenge that ensures that only persons of extreme/ genuine interests ever make it to the actualiztion as members.....to be a priest takes years, determination and sacrifices....many fall out during the process as they realize that perhaps, being a priest isn't their thing.....

What's the process for being gay?...or becoming certified as one....simply bend over...verysimple....and when you realize that maybe it isn't your thn....can you opt out?...hell no not like that....its apermanent alteration of the psyce....how do you resolve that....howmany sexual groups would we have genearated...can we define the fertile percent of the population any longer?...can we predict the reproduction rate....which inturn decides the further breakdown of the production core of the economy?....ripple effects I tell you....you can't keep up...most of it you might not comprehend judging by your previous posts....

And pls note. the developed societies whom you want to blind-lift the "gay acceptance" idea from...have loads of social and economic chushions to cater for the shift it'll cause....even more health structures to adequately combat its side-eefects...for God sake america's laborforce isnt determined by its indegenous reproduction...y'all goona keep migrating......etc.....

I'm sorry but mehn....you are really stewpid to think gay leglization does nigeria more good than harm......I just got irritated as ityped.....stewpid in this case isn't an insult pls....its a logical conclusion if you can't see these things........gay mode maybe right for other nations...not for nigeria at least not in my generation....y'all can try at the next generation...not mine.
I never mentioned that priests are 10% of any population. I only said it is gay people.

Netherlands legalised gay marriage in 2002 and yet all the people have not transformed to gay. So how can you support your argument that mere legalising it will make straight people to abandon their wives & husbands & girlfriends & boyfriends to become gay? If you ain't gay, you ain't gay! If you're not sure of yourself then you have reason to worry. It's not a learnt behaviour. It's inborn.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Thumbs up finditng, your points are so on point.
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by finditng: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
Johnpaul88: I never mentioned that priests are 10% of any population. I only said it is gay people.

Netherlands legalised gay marriage in 2002 and yet all the people have not transformed to gay. So how can you support your argument that mere legalising it will make straight people to abandon their wives & husbands & girlfriends & boyfriends to become gay? If you ain't gay, you ain't gay! If you're not sure of yourself then you have reason to worry. It's not a learnt behaviour. It's inborn.

Jesus christ!....is this a humman with brain in his head or a query programme written by seun!
1. Do you understand the meaning of neither in the first paragraph?
2. Who told you people are born gay?...stewpid!....ever man and woman is born plain....personality and ideologies begin to mould before age six..by six a clear identity is structured...likes,dislikes in place...adolesence is built on these pillars with lessons, teachings and education fine-tuning the core...where the core is to be worked on, its considered rehabilitation....juvenile cases etc...get it clear ...the idea of a persons sexuality and the decided mode of expression is totally environmentally influenced..get ur facts right...
Some express these differences @ a tender age...some only begin @ adult age....realization isn't often far from minute manifestations.

3..Foolish man...please when you discover a phenomenom, priciple, social theory, norm, culture form/believe/acts etc...that was blindlifted from the western world and directly implemented in the 3rd world contries with success recorded, you can come back to speak some sense...till then, run along phagottttt.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by finditng: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
firstEVA: Thumbs up finditng, your points are so on point.

I see you eva.....the dude needs mental rehab.....let's leave him....as long as he doesn't get on our streets...he can keep d decadence inside his house....I dare him to come out and protest....lol....
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by beryl04(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
^^^ ignorance is a disease worse than ebola!
And to infect the generality of the populace with such idiocy as u spewed above is abject lunacy!

Please don't ask me for facts cos I can't give u that now .

I think u should channel this ur behavioural research more into finding a remedy for us over ebola.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
beryl04: ^^^ ignorance is a disease worse than ebola!
And to infect the generality of the populace with such idiocy as u spewed above is abject lunacy!

I think u should channel this ur behavioural research more into finding a remedy for us over ebola.

Beryl n'wan...
How you dey?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
finditng:

I see you eva.....the dude needs mental rehab.....let's leave him....as long as he doesn't get on our streets...he can keep d decadence inside his house....I dare him to come out and protest....lol....
grin
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by beryl04(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
rocgirl:

Beryl n'wan...
How you dey?

Am fine sweery pie.
How's ur side dearie?
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by rocgirl: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
beryl04:

Am fine sweery pie.
How's ur side dearie?

Fine dear..
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by finditng: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2014
beryl04: ^^^ ignorance is a disease worse than ebola!

Pls where's the content in all dis gibberish yyou just typed....or you dilusioned about the primary objective of a post as regards a topic?....freakn political mode of talk; say a lot of words wihout saying nothn...lol...empty paragraph. However, there is meaningful/ usefull thn we can do with your kind of empty heads in nigeria atm....kindly submit your empty self for ebola research as a specimen.....we won't miss ur emptiness and you'lld have made a good contribution....maybe that can make "you enter heaven sef"...lmao
Re: BREAKING: Uganda Supreme Court Strike Down Anti-gay Law. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
^^^^^ lol grin grin grin grin oya beryl04 come and respond. And you better have something intelligent to say grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Putin Vows To Cut Gas Supply Tomorrow Unless Europe Pays In Roubles / General Seare Mekonnen Shot Dead In Ethiopia 'Coup Bid' Attacks / Israeli Airstrikes Pound Southern Gaza City Of Rafah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.