Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? (3635 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2008
en-fuse:

Please I need some clarification, is there somekind of work sharing in the calling bussiness? ie the ladies flash while the guys do the calling.
Anyways, I came to understand it's no more called flashing but "miss Call"
I will surely give you a "miss call" wink
i wonder why most people say
"i saw ur missed call"
when it actually should be
"i missed ur call"
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2008
bennygee:

"i saw ur missed call"
"i missed ur call"

hmm . . . grin oyinbo go finish today lipsrsealed
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2008
bennygee:

"i saw ur missed call"
"i missed ur call"

They both make sense.
If someone calls and you're not there to pick up, your phone says " 1 missed call", by -------.
You saw the missed call. geddit it?
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2008
Logical explanation!
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by DanDa(f): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2008
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Tranngirls(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2008
What are you complaining for if you dont like
him dont call him simple and easy but for you
that think you will get something from this
guy i sorry for you
Re: Gals, What Do U Think Of Guys Who Flash? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2008
Tranngirls:

What are you complaining for if you don't like
him don't call him simple and easy but for you
that think you will get something from this
guy i sorry for you

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Married Friends Are Advising Me Not To Get Married / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys / Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.