Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (202538 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by hammed71(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Guys please are there schools in Portugal with free application
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OdogwuEkeke(m): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
Bike man, drop me here.... grin

Hello comrades, first off why is this thread almost dead.

Answer- There is a WhatsApp group where information dished out there cannot be vetted or verified.

My people, think twice before you join any WhatsApp group. I have seen a lot of people get scammed because they trust foreign numbers too much.

The whole thread is filled with mobile numbers of people seeking to join a whatsapp group. We wey wan get insight now go just dey look.
@justwise
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by thegreencoal: 9:09am On Feb 01, 2022
hammed71:
Guys please are there schools in Portugal with free application

Sapienza University, Italy.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by hammed71(m): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2022
thegreencoal:

Sapienza University, Italy.
thank you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ehix89(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
luwins:
Intrested 080*670*521*42
do add me to your group when you see this 0803*0803*380
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Castalia: 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
Portugal intendees, you guys should come out of your whatsapp group! Stay on the thread, it's the best place for everybody

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by dannybomb(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Kiddinpoh:

Hi,

That's the school I intend to apply to on the 4th of January, 2022. Did you finally apply?

Hi boss I sent you a mail
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kusheer(m): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2022
08025492213 add me kenny
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jomi7778: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please house, am a bit confused am applying to university of Evora and they said i should authenticate my documents before applying.

Thou i have authenticated my all my documents with ministry of education and foreign affairs, is this authentication in portugal embassy the same as legalisation?

How many days, weeks will this take so i don't miss the first cycle.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by dannybomb(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jomi7778:
Please house, am a bit confused am applying to university of Evora and they said i should authenticate my documents before applying.

Thou i have authenticated my all my documents with ministry of education and foreign affairs, is this authentication in portugal embassy the same as legalisation?

How many days, weeks will this take so i don't miss the first cycle.
Is unfortunate there ain't no help from here again
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:13am On Feb 20, 2022
dannybomb:

Hi boss I sent you a mail

Hi, I responded already
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by dannybomb(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Kiddinpoh:

Hi, I responded already
Thanks sent you a reply
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Pweedydaughter(f): 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2022
Knock knock! Please I need help
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Alaskaari: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2022
dannybomb:

Is unfortunate there ain't no help from here again

Quite unfortunate that this is happening.

It's best the information keeps coming here to keep the thread from dying.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by amii131(f): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Portugal Applicant just an information I want to drop across.

Portugal visa is issued directly from lisbon Portugal, The visa sticker it's been issued in portugal embassy Nigeria after approval from lisbon.

Let nobody decieve you by doing frivolous things in your quest for visa or sweet talk you to avoid being used.
Submit your application and hope for the best.

Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OdogwuEkeke(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Portugal is my plan B after Uk for September considering the fact that the whole nation go wan enter Uk this September before the general elections.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ehix89(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:
Portugal is my plan B after Uk for September considering the fact that the whole nation go wan enter Uk this September before the general elections.
Hello Bro, I am applying for IMS NOVA and the deadline is approaching really fast, I have been struggling to pay the application fee as my Master and Visa Card has failed, can you help with an alternate means of payment, or how did you guys do yours??
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OdogwuEkeke(m): 1:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you have a dollar card you can use it to pay. I transferred the equivalent to someone in Portugal to help me pay. Also, the University responds to every mail, they might give another option, if there is

ehix89:
Hello Bro, I am applying for IMS NOVA and the deadline is approaching really fast, I have been struggling to pay the application fee as my Master and Visa Card has failed, can you help with an alternate means of payment, or how did you guys do yours??
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ehix89(m): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
OdogwuEkeke:
If you have a dollar card you can use it to pay. I transferred the equivalent to someone in Portugal to help me pay. Also, the University responds to every mail, they might give another option, if there is

Thanks for the response bro, how possible is it for me to use your contact in Portugal?, I am in dire need of help on this as my dollar card also failed. However, i mailed them detailing my challenges, i was given the option of bank transfer on getting to my bank, the feedback wasn't all pleasurable as I was told the transaction could take up to 3weeks, 3weeks is a lot of time.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Zenanted(m): 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hi, I want to process the admission for my sibling too, I'll need your help as I'll be of help to you as well even with the payment, I'm based in the UK
ehix89:
Thanks for the response bro, how possible is it for me to use your contact in Portugal?, I am in dire need of help on this as my dollar card also failed. However, i mailed them detailing my challenges, i was given the option of bank transfer on getting to my bank, the feedback wasn't all pleasurable as I was told the transaction could take up to 3weeks, 3weeks is a lot of time.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ehix89(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2022
[quote author=Zenanted post=110810647]Hi, I want to process the admission for my sibling too, I'll need your help as I'll be of help to you as well even with the payment, I'm based in the UK
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Jomi7778: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Utad is cheaper and admission is quit easy, friend landed there a month ago and the place is good tuition is 1500 euros payable in 10 installment.
Also, IPB is 1,316 euros
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kess2020: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
Jomi7778:
Utad is cheaper and admission is quit easy, friend landed there a month ago and the place is good tuition is 1500 euros payable in 10 installment.
Also, IPB is 1,316 euros

Your friend got visa to UTAD for September 2021 intake?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soraco57(m): 12:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
Utad of a tin no get English taught masters na,

Kess2020:

Your friend got visa to UTAD for September 2021 intake?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Kess2020: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2022
Soraco57:

Utad of a tin no get English taught masters na,

Avoid UTAD.

3 people my cousin met going to this school during September 2021 application including my cousin himself were all denied visa to this UTAD.

Look for other schools avoid this school my advice to those of you applying to this country.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Soraco57(m): 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
is the university not recognised or whats the reasons for the denial;l

Kess2020:

Avoid UTAD.

3 people my cousin met going to this school during September 2021 application including my cousin himself were all denied visa to this UTAD.

Look for other schools avoid this school my advice to those of you applying to this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (59) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires / Travelling To Canada-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.