Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! (203579 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? / Are There Any Nigerians In Portugal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lekzy06: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Chydobe:
Please I just got an admission for Msc Uni Algarve, I have been sent my admission letter, and Certificate for visa from the school, I wish to apply for visa please can anyone help me with the procedures and requirements, Your information will be so much appreciated.

Hello big man, I’m also looking forward to studying in Portugal. Please there’s a lot of questions to be asked can i get your email or WhatsApp number please
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lekzy06: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
mrbrodaman:
Hi, house are there universities in Portugal that offer Bachelors program in English?

Have you gotten any??
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Lekzy06: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
kaygreeno:

Ohk Thanks

Hello bro , how is it going? I’m also looking forward to study in portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Eliona(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
https:///+pm2ez1z9aD0wZjk0

Join that telegram group for anything related to Portugal admission.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Eliona(f): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Same here just waiting for January admission window
Lekzy06:

Hello bro , how is it going? I’m also looking forward to study in portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Eliona(f): 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnarBf98cIg

Watch that video to know what to do after getting admission. I follow the lady on YouTube
Lekzy06:

Hello big man, I’m also looking forward to studying in Portugal. Please there’s a lot of questions to be asked can i get your email or WhatsApp number please
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Eliona(f): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
VISA APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS.

Embassy of Portugal presents its compliments and regarding the email below, informs as follows:

- a valid passport, 

- copy of data page of the passport and any other page with a visa or stamp, 

- very clearly completed application form, (to be given at the point of application),  

- 2 recent coloured passport photos showing the applicant’s full face with the 2 ears, , 

-  copy of school certificate/s and transcript/s stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and original, 

- Police Character certificate stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country plus copy, 

- letter of acceptance from the school in Portugal plus copy, 

- evidence of accommodation in Portugal plus copy, 

- travel insurance for the period of the program or at least one year plus copy, 

- proof of financial capability if applicant is not on scholarship, 

- flight reservation, 

- Request for consultation of the Portuguese criminal registry, (to be given at the point of application) 

- Visa fee is 90 Euros (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month). 

- the Section reserves the right to ask for additional documents it deems necessary. 

The Police Character Certificate will be authenticated by this Consular Section at the cost of 20 Euros (paid in Naira, according to the exchange rate for the month). 

You must apply in person. Consular Section is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9.30a.m. and 12.30p.m. except on Portuguese and Nigerian National holidays. 

Please note that if you will require your certificates legalised by this Consular Section, the fee is 20 Euros per document (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month). 

Visas are granted or denied by Portugal and this visa has a long processing period, so the Embassy may not keep the passport. When the reply is received from Portugal, the Embassy contacts the applicant. 

Cc: immigratewithammy

You have sponsor, you will need his/her Id plus statement
Lekzy06:

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by bet9ja(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Hi everyone! Kindly assist with advice as I am currently been faced with indecision.

I got a job offer from an agency in Portugal to work as a Senior Software Engineer -Java & Angular- with a salary expectation of 3000 euro gross which translate to 2250 euro net after tax. Other benefits including free medical aids with private hospital, relocation sponsorship including spouse, I am only responsible for the D2 VISA application fee.

As good as this may look. I would like to know If it worth it considering that I am fully employed in Nigeria (Free medical with private hospital, pension, clothing and transport allowance etc) with potential to earn more if i doubled up my hustling.

I am aware I will mostly spend money on
Monthly rent.
Kids school.

I would like to know,
On average, how much can I spend on 2 - 3 bedroom monthly, and kid school fees Age 14, 10 and 8 kids. And other expenses I am not aware of. I will also like to know the potential my salary scale can explore. Like mortgage loan and other stuff.

I do understand that not every opportunity is really an opportunity, hence I am here to seek advice.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by OlatunjiShakur: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 08143061353
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by lekkistar: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2022
Tell your friends and family. Let them not waste transportation fare. This is effective 22 SEPT and doesn't affect applications before then.

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by holluwadre: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
bet9ja:
Hi everyone! Kindly assist with advice as I am currently been faced with indecision.

I got a job offer from an agency in Portugal to work as a Senior Software Engineer -Java & Angular- with a salary expectation of 3000 euro gross which translate to 2250 euro net after tax. Other benefits including free medical aids with private hospital, relocation sponsorship including spouse, I am only responsible for the D2 VISA application fee..

Hello i am also a software developer and i recently just got an offer with a company in portugal, hope you dont if i reach out to you
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Whizzing(m): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
bet9ja:

I got a job offer from an agency in Portugal to work as a Senior Software Engineer -Java & Angular- with a salary expectation of 3000 euro gross which translate to 2250 euro net after tax. Other benefits including free medical aids with private hospital, relocation sponsorship including spouse, I am only responsible for the D2 VISA application fee.

As good as this may look. I would like to know If it worth it considering that I am fully employed in Nigeria (Free medical with private hospital, pension, clothing and transport allowance etc) with potential to earn more if i doubled up my hustling.

I am aware I will mostly spend money on
Monthly rent.
Kids school.

I would like to know,
On average, how much can I spend on 2 - 3 bedroom monthly, and kid school fees Age 14, 10 and 8 kids. And other expenses I am not aware of. I will also like to know the potential my salary scale can explore. Like mortgage loan and other stuff.

I do understand that not every opportunity is really an opportunity, hence I am here to seek advice.

I believe this is a cool deal for you except you are the kinda person that doesn't want to migrate.
As regards the kid school fees, it's free for kids in Portugal, however they would be taught in Portuguese language which could be a somewhat barrier for the ones that have come of age.
For the accommodation, you could check idealista dot com, uniplaces and olx Portugal for apartments types and cost in your choice locations.

Best of luck to you with your decisions.
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Oghoghome: 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Eliona:
https:///+pm2ez1z9aD0wZjk0

Join that telegram group for anything related to Portugal admission.

says link expired

can you add me instead
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Who has received their Visa during this Application suspension?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Superted01(m): 9:37am On Oct 24, 2022
Verification/Legalization

Please are we paying separately for the VERIFICATION and Legalization.

Since the embassy is closed can we still Verify and legalize our documents ?

I will be going for Masters degree please which documents am I suppose to Verify and Legalize at the Portugal Embassy.

Is it possible to get admission without verification/legalization at the Portuguese embassy.

Eliona:

Embassy of Portugal presents its compliments and regarding the email below, informs as follows:

- a valid passport, 

- very clearly completed application form, (to be given at the point of application),  

- 2 recent coloured passport photos showing the applicant’s full face with the 2 ears, , 

-  copy of school certificate/s and transcript/s stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country and original, 

- Police Character certificate stamped by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the issuing country plus copy, 

- travel insurance for the period of the program or at least one year plus copy, 

- flight reservation, 

- Request for consultation of the Portuguese criminal registry, (to be given at the point of application) 

- Visa fee is 90 Euros (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month). 

- the Section reserves the right to ask for additional documents it deems necessary. 

The Police Character Certificate will be authenticated by this Consular Section at the cost of 20 Euros (paid in Naira, according to the exchange rate for the month). 

You must apply in person. Consular Section is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9.30a.m. and 12.30p.m. except on Portuguese and Nigerian National holidays. 

Please note that if you will require your certificates legalised by this Consular Section, the fee is 20 Euros per document (paid in Naira according to the exchange rate for the month). 

Visas are granted or denied by Portugal and this visa has a long processing period, so the Embassy may not keep the passport. When the reply is received from Portugal, the Embassy contacts the applicant. 

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Layohrt(f): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2022
Thank you for this.

Would you say one should legalize the certificates before applying to the schools.

and please what are the documents to legalize.

Eliona:

- a valid passport, 

- flight reservation, 

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Mialosubedac: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2022
Hello,
Please is Portugal still issuing visa in Nigeria, I'm planning to apply to universities there for masters.

Swift response will be appreciated
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by vibrant99(m): 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
They didn't stop, they only paused and updated their policies .....

They have resumed

Mialosubedac:
Hello,
Please is Portugal still issuing visa in Nigeria, I'm planning to apply to universities there for masters.

Swift response will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Loving1: 6:32am On Oct 30, 2022
vibrant99:
They didn't stop, they only paused and updated their policies .....

They have resumed

I'm trying to apply for MSc in chemistry and it's related courses but I'm yet to find school that do teach it in completely English language. Any help house?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Alexanderuche(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Please is there a whatsapp group for candidate seeking admission to Portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by necz: 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
DM

Alexanderuche:
Please is there a whatsapp group for candidate seeking admission to Portugal
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Easthood5(m): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2022
Hello fam. Please can someone with 30years applied for Bsc in Portugal?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Andyok: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2022
Pls my people I want to apply to uni algarve by January. Pls can I get any telegram group on portugal?

Also anyone with same plans? Cos I need help on authentication and legalization of documents
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by ookunlola(m): 4:12am On Dec 03, 2022
Please can someone add 07039411474 to the WhatsApp group? Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tobolos(m): 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
I was at Portuguese embassy today.I was told legalization of documents has been suspended till further notice.However, I was advised to mail them for further informations.

Andyok:
Pls my people I want to apply to uni algarve by January. Pls can I get any telegram group on portugal?

Also anyone with same plans? Cos I need help on authentication and legalization of documents
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Raphael9(m): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2022
tobolos:
I was at Portuguese embassy today.I was told legalization of documents has been suspended till further notice.However, I was advised to mail them for further informations.

Hi.

Please can you confirm if they're currently accepting applications for student visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tobolos(m): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
Not accepting fresh application till further notice. I learnt they will be closing for the year soon.

I was asked to walk in early on Thursday for face to face Enquiries or send them a mail.

Raphael9:

Hi.

Please can you confirm if they're currently accepting applications for student visa?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by cameroncucumber(m): 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
tobolos:

Not accepting fresh application till further notice. I learnt they will be closing for the year soon.

I was asked to walk in early on Thursday for face to face Enquiries or send them a mail.

Not accepting fresh application for all type of visa or just student's visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by tobolos(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
*Student Visa

cameroncucumber:

Not accepting fresh application for all type of visa or just student's visa?
Re: Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! by Focus99: 1:07am On Dec 08, 2022
You all coming here to demand for WhatsApp group are not alright. How can others learn? This website and thread was created for a purpose why take all the conversation to WhatsApp after gaining one or two info from here...very foolish idea.

Please, you all drop your questions. I will be answering them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (60) (Reply)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Travelling To Canada-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.