Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers (25476 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by femimike1(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2014
4. Fireproof love this Movie with passion
onome710: I don't watch much of Nigerian movies. These are all foreign movies.
Very good and You'll love them.
1. The Passion of the Christ
2. Saving God
3. Facing the giants
[/b]4. Fireproof[b]
5. Saved by Grace
6. The Encounter
And Others I can't remember now.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by onlymase(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2014
courageous
facing the giants
fireproof
the encounter
ALL THESE MOVIES ARE AMERICAN. YOU NEED TO WATCH THEM. NICE MOVIES

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by XVIER(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2014
d
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by onlymase(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2014
courageous
facing the giants
fireproof
son of God
God's not dead
The gospel
heaven is for real
the encounter

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2014
Heaven is for real.

Joshua.

Apocalypse.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donmichaelz(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2014
first of all I hate mount Zion films
their picture quality be like NTA
I watch American Christian films. eg fireproof, facing the giant..
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by onlymase(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2014
femimike1: 4. Fireproof love this Movie with passion
you know good movies
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by femimike1(m): 7:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Ya smiley , same as you
onlymase:
you know good movies

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Zanxx(f): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2014
onlymase: courageous
facing the giants
fireproof
son of God
God's not dead
The gospel
heaven is for real
the encounter

cant wait to watch God's not dead. another one will be coming out soon, octoberbaby , lets watch out for it.lol
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Akalia(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2014
Mine is 'christmas carol' both the 3D animation version of it and the real human version of it. Awesome movies.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2014
Mine is COURAGEOUS, a foreign movie. Can't remember the director.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by pyyxxaro: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2014
Brotherhood Of Darkness...... Can remember the producer's name
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by emmabest2000(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: just downloaded pilgrim progress. I'll try to search for d oda one also.need films dat'll add value to ma spiritual life. pilgrim progress. Is a film Jesus himself will endorse
okoko which site nao
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by freecocoa(f): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2014
Ima na jesus n'asu igbo.

I don't know the name of the producers.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Bigsteveg(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: ah!!! Dat is the most powerful film I've ever watch. Guess I'll download it one of dis days.

Pls help me with link to download good christian films especially the one ure talking abt. Thanks
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Firmjudge(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2014
onlymase:
courageous
facing the giants
fireproof
the encounter

the above produced by the same director, a film by baptist church in the USA.

Iwill watch courageous a million times.
Fireproof, if you are married and you are having problems, pleaase watch this movie.

I know God himself will surely endorce both.

Am looking for facing the giant, leant the same producre did the movies alongside bolded
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2014
* Asise Nla (The Great Mistake)

* Ide Esu (Bondage of Satan)

* Blood on the Alter

* Agbara Nla (The Ultimate Power)
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by omonla10(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2014
Da Vinci code
Bruce Almighty 2.(Noah's ark)

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
Sadly I don't do christian movies. Unless you wana talk about "Passion of Christ.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by joelenesleek(f): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: just downloaded pilgrim progress. I'll try to search for d oda one also.need films dat'll add value to ma spiritual life. pilgrim progress. Is a film Jesus himself will endorse
please where did you download from or how can I download the movie?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Burger01(m): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Passion of Christ
Bruce Almighty 1 & 2
The Ten Commandments
Jesus of Nassareth
Samson and Delilah (abi na Deborah)
The King of Kings... (Love me that movie like seriously)
...and many more I can't recollect. These are classics..
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by UjSizzle(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Anything from Tyler Perry really dies it for me.
Anything from Mount Zion is real scary undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by meedx: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
Fireproof
flywheel
courageous
Though I have seen a great lot of gospel movies but the listed movies are just more than movies, seeing them usually steers up something in me and it conveys a lot of lessons.
I also enjoy the sound tracks of these movies, so inspiring!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Water9430(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
@donfamous, pls can u tell the site. Thanks
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Solvik(f): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Waiting for time
Altar of sacrifice
Ota inu (Enemy within)
Omije kikoro
Back from babylon
Captive of the mighty (MZF)
Wounded heart (MZF)
Just a little sin (MZF)
A crack in the wall (MZF)
Infact I love all mount zion films

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by johnshagb(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Rapture Palooza undecided
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Gboliwe: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Donmichaelz: first of all I hate mount Zion films
their picture quality be like NTA
I watch American Christian films. eg fireproof, facing the giant..
I don't hate it but I don't see me watching it.

@topic: Fireproof
Marriage Counselor- Tyler Perry
A family that Prays- Tyler Perry
Preacher's Kid
Facing the Giants.

There's another one I am trying to remember: the one that was a pastor and was greatly loved by all but his wife was physically and emotionally abused but couldn't say a thing until one day, she killed him. Can't remember the name just yet.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Afam4eva(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm not really into Christian movies but i loved "The Encounter". The dialogue was top notch and the guy that played Jesus was graceful.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by holluwai(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Anyday and anytime it's "fireproof". Lovely movie!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by danie89: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
mine is the BIBLE.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by naijaobi(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2014
okay. Don't just tell us the movies, show us links to download.
Thank you
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Abiagirl777(f): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2014
Not easily broken
facing de giants
fireproof
the climbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.