Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers (25477 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Judolisco(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: Mine is omije kikoro (bitter tears) by Evom. Ibadan
Agbara nla (great power) by mount zion faith ministry . Ibadan
And Alate okunkun (evil merchant) by GACEM in lagos
evom based in illorin kwara state.......mine is d accursed children mount Zion ND all mount Zion and evom films
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by kennyfao(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2014
COURAGEOUS and FIRE PROOF by KIRK
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Abiagirl777(f): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Donmichaelz: first of all I hate mount Zion films
their picture quality be like NTA
I watch American Christian films. eg fireproof, facing the giant..

i swear! Since i watched blood on de altar 8 yrs ago,i cancelled watchin mzm.must xtains wear big oversize cloths?neva saw one dat lookd presentable,poor pix quality,using a 30 yr old man to act a ss student, includin deir heavy yoruba accents.wetin!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by saintneo(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
fireproof
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2014
hmm! so na film tin abi?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by ibdeals1(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: ah!!! Dat is the most powerful film I've ever watch. Guess I'll download it one of dis days.

pls where can one download it and other mount zion films? cheesy
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by ibdeals1(m): 9:17am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: agbara la caused a great revival. But is AYAMATANGA a Christian movie

nop..the name of the spirit inside bose smiley
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by xtianh(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2014
pls any link to download pilgrim progress and Courageous. Will be really glad if any one can help
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2014
FIRE PROOF
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by angela98(f): 9:25am On Aug 03, 2014
Jesus of Nazareth. As a child I used to love the film. It impacted greatly on my faith. Each time I watch the part where Christ is being tortured, I wept. All changed in the recent years when I read that the actor who played Jesus in the film was accussed of child molestation and was charged. Lots of coverup went into it. Meanwhile, lots of Christian homes still put up the pictures of this man in their homes believing he is Christ. What a complicated life undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 03, 2014
alienvirus: Agbara nla. Mike Bamiloye. It reminds me...

Isawuru, Paulina, Bose...

AYAMATANGA!
This is my best with Passion of the Christ by Mel Gibson
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Funjosh(m): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Zanxx:

cant wait to watch God's not dead. another one will be coming out soon, octoberbaby , lets watch out for it.lol

I have watched october baby like 3months ago. Mine is
Flywheel.
Courageous.
Facing the Giant.
Fire Proof.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by MightySparrow: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2014
The Encounter

There are in series.

Sorry,I do not remember the author
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Zanxx(f): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Funjosh:

I have watched october baby like 3months ago. Mine is
Flywheel.
Courageous.
Facing the Giant.
Fire Proof.

really? i had no idea it was out. thanks for letting me know
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2014
Johnny
Fireproof

Don't know the Producersembarassed tongue
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Joshuadon: 9:53am On Aug 03, 2014
MINE Z BLOOD ON THE ALTER BY MOUNT ZION MOVIES
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by alphaomega(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Donfamous: just downloaded pilgrim progress. I'll try to search for d oda one also.need films dat'll add value to ma spiritual life. pilgrim progress. Is a film Jesus himself will endorse

can u give us d site wia u downloaded it from?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by ogtavia(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Suing the devil,facing the giants,angus buchan's Ordinary people(I have it but avnt seen it yet),Broken Pitcher by Mount Zion...these are d ones I can remember.....ehen,courageous,flywheel,fire proof,left behind series,Omega Code,Six : The Mark Unleashed (powerful,watched it wen I was in SS2,I wept during and after it,it was like rapture was goin to happen any moment from dt time), Rapture by Helen Ukpabio (nt sure I got d title right),End Time by Mount Zion.(Nt sure abt d title tho).
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by vicholas(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Agbara Nla Part1,2,3 by Mount Zion
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Jeanred(f): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2014
fire proof by David Nixon
Facing the giants
Confession of a marriage counsellor
By Tyler Perry
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2014
chuksmarvin:
PlS what site did yhu download it from plsss
I used a code to download it from youtube
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2014
[size=28pt]THE LIFE OF BRIAN - By Monty Python[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2014
emmabest2000: okoko which site nao
uesed a code on u youtube
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
joelenesleek: please where did you download from or how can I download the movie?
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by charlesm91(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2014
who seems to remember 'Megiddo'? i pretty much enjoyed it. the rapture n trhbulation scenes were spot on.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Youtube has all d movies. But the problem is u can't download. But here is how u can do it below
As we all know that the "right knowledge applied is
power". Rejoice as we bring to you the very best
way to download unlimited from youtube or any
video cloud sites with your blackberry device.
Note: This method works for any device but we
choose blackberry because of the large or unlimited
allocated data plan,
Do you know? Mtn gives blackberry subscribers
( non android blackberry ) unlimited downloading
capacity while encrypting the ability to watch
youtube video ( anyway based on your blackberry
plan).
Also, do you that Mtn daily blackberry subscription
of 100naira is 3gb. Imagine how many videos you
could download with 100naira.
LET GET STARTED NOW.
STEP 1
go to www.youtube.com in your blackberry browser.
STEP 2
enter the video title of what you want to download
STEP 3
click on the video from the search option
STEP 4
click on the link in your address bar( make sure the
link is highlighted, you will see the text covered by
blue colour)
STEP 5
click on your browser menu bar and select copy
STEP 6
open a fresh new tab and enter en.savefrom.net
STEP 7
you will see a box that looks like your address bar,
click on it and press you menu bar and click on
paste.
STEP 8
press the download button from the site.
STEP 9
the download list appear at the right side of your
browser with many downloading format. choose
your best downloading format.
STEP 10
see how your downloading will start moving into
your phone at a top speed. ( make sure you are on
3g network)
NOTE
one big disadvantage in using your web browser to
download is its inability to resume download or
pause and play download. Here below we give you a
better downloading option with ucweb browser.
UCWEB
Jump to step 9 of the tutorial.
STEP 1
instead of clicking on the downloading format.
place your cursor on the downloading format.
go to your ucweb menu.
go to tools
go to save
go to save to disk.
watch your downloading starting immediately.
watch out next week on how to browse on your
system for 1000naira for one month.
enjoy for now.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by RebelLeader15(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2014
Oruko Nla

Soji

Amos 3/3

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Water9430: @donfamous, pls can u tell the site. Thanks
I've ansad
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Pls help me with link to download good christian films especially the one ure talking abt. Thanks
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Donfamous(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
alphaomega:

can u give us d site wia u downloaded it from?
I've ansad chek it sir. But some ministries don't upload deirs. But d foreign once are certain. Chek ma ansa in page 2
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by elidi(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2014
most Nigeria Christian movie is nothing but a contradiction of true Christianity. films produced by people who have no good spiritual insight into divinity and there use there human experience and try to explain spiritual things.

Try watch Fireproof, its an american relationship movie and it talks about love. Its a great movie which I have watched more than 6 times with eaçh time gàiñng something new
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Haryorqunley(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2014
All Films produced by mount zion faith ministry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House" / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.