Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers (25472 Views)

Website To Download Foreign Season Films And Nigerian Movies Too.(drop Yours) / I Came To See Films And I Saw Films / 9ja Films And The Part 2 Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by jacob2012(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
chuksmarvin:
PlS what site did yhu download it from plsss
www.02cinemas.com. Is almost 100-150mb. Tanx
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by tola9ja: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Obadiah1:1
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by lustra89(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls how and where do i download these christain movie,,, please

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Spysense(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Passion of Christ
Fireproof
Agbara nla
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by klarke(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2014
Son of God.
Heaven is so real.
Noah (didn't finish it)
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by klarke(m): 1:26am On Aug 04, 2014
lustra89: pls how and where do i download these christain movie,,, please

You can down Son of God from dis link:
www.3gpmobilemovies.com/files.php?folderid=5914
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Expsbterror(m): 1:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Courageous
Fireproof
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2014
My best has to be
Indigenous- THE PRICE PRODUCED BY HELEN UKPABIO and acted by RMD and EUCHARIA ANUNOBI
Foreign - THE COURAGES
- I'm in love with a church girl
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by femora007(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Temptation confession of a marriage councelour by tyler perry
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by sisiafrika(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Dangerous mission, it is american!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Godson201333:

Storm of life,I can never get tired of watching that movie...it has alot of lesson.
i tell you
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by funshyboi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2014
You guys have forgotten sunset at the mid day
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Btruth: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2014
OK, thanks.
Krystalxxx:
Yeah u can check on Google to find out about the connections
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by emmyskies(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
'A good man is hard to Find', a foreign film ba? Starring (Darrin Dewitt Henson) (Mellissa De Sousa) (Deborah Cox) etc
No be say e too sweet sha, but it's one of those movies. Try 'In Love With a Church Girl'

I've not watched it. Heard a friend talking bout it. Okay. Thanks. I'll add it on the list
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by drboyd01: 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=Funjosh]

I have watched october baby like 3months ago. Mine is
Flywheel.
Courageous.
Facing the Giant.
Fire Proof.[/quote
Guys,I av watched October Baby since 2012.u can check torrent sites fo downloads lik kickass.to
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by blueskies(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2014
Left behind series-1-3
Fireproof
Faith like potatoes
Facing the giants
The ultimate gift
Heaven is waiting
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by toygod2: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by SenatorJames(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2014
Mount zion films

EVOM Films

Kay Technical Films

ANCEDRAM Films (Mostly the ones I participated in)
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Nimi22(f): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fireproof
Coueageous
Facing the giant
The encounter
Book of revelation
The ultimate gift
And anytin from Tyler Perry.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Fireproof!!!
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by femora007(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
Newly released;
THE GRIDDLE HOUSE*. LET THE LION ROAR. RUMOR OF WAR. LOVE COVERS ALL.
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by Ctemi(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2014
SenatorJames:
Mount zion films

EVOM Films

Kay Technical Films

ANCEDRAM Films (Mostly the ones I participated in)
Do you have idea where I can download mount zion films aside from Youtube
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by tck2000(m): 11:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Interesting
Re: What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers by JobZoneNews(m): 8:52am On Apr 22
Mine is The Prostitute.

Never look down on anyone. Never condemn anyone. Never write off anyone. Condemn sins but don't condemn the people.

He did not condemn her. He got married to her despite stiff opposition from her, his family and friends. What happened after they got married? Were they able to weather the storm? Find out in this new movie, The Prostitute. Watch on YouTube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4zAEvN2VnI?si=LD3mqR5ttUmqq7-t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Website's To Download Korean Movies / #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: CeeC "Alex Throws Herself At Every Man In The House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.