Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

When The Wrong One Loves You Right. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. (22458 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right!! / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by MissSlimbody(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Fall in love with your heart but always remember to ask your brain for advice.
There is no point running fast in a wrong lane.

...Agree wit Ɣ☺ΰ̊.

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl: Irony of life.
But then, what makes someone the wrong person and why must the wrong person be the one loving aright.

Atimes, to me, it's a matter of not being contented with what we have, always on the lookout for options that appear more promising than what we've got at hand.
At other times, I'd say perhaps we're still on the move, in search of true happiness and thorough satisfaction.
Whatever the reason is, we've all got to thread with caution.
wow! I love this. Sums up all the whys the op wanted to know. You know what? I think i have found you!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Luckygurl(f): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: wow! I love this. Sums up all the whys the op wanted to know. You know what? I think i have found you!
Found me ke?
Since when have U been looking??
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
Found me ke?
Since when have U been looking??
ever since i was given birth to.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Luckygurl(f): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: ever since i was given birth to.
Continue searching then, I really don't think U've found it..
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by adeblow(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
But then, what makes someone the wrong person and why must the wrong person be the one loving aright.

Atimes, to me, it's a matter of not being contented with what we have, always on the lookout for options that appear more promising than what we've got at hand.
At other times, I'd say perhaps we're still on the move, in search of true happiness and thorough satisfaction.
truly u just said is right, u jst said what's in my mind, OP copy that
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by dre11(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
Loving a soul was ment to be easy and reciprocated....

But we humans makes love, loving so complicated that it has become absurd self
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Alishachris: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2014
when the guy does the right thing and says the right things, you have no choice but to fall. falling in love is an art. It takes the emotionally matured to avoid that scam. cool Peace.

3 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by nickz(m): 2:27am On Aug 03, 2014
fu ck LOVE angry angry
these hoes aint loyal
angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by alphaomega(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2014

u said it al sis...in so concise words...
A million likes...
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 03, 2014
These days....love to a naija guy only happens with some well rounded, very pretty, cute or assy girl. So called love only exists for certain people
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by adexsimply(m): 3:59am On Aug 03, 2014
dre11: Loving a soul was ment to be easy and reciprocated....

But we humans makes love, loving so complicated that it has become absurd self
It doesn't really work that way. Except your family, loving a soul is not meant to be easy and reciprocated. We all have different tastes, expectations, and preferences.
There's one thing I've noticed though, if you spend much time in someone's company, you both start nursing some deep feelings for each other. I don't know if the feeling is love or just...

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by adexsimply(m): 4:00am On Aug 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: These days....love to a naija guy only happens with some well rounded, very pretty, cute or assy girl. So called love only exists for certain people
don't ever mistake infatuation for love.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by mezebel(f): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2014
2missed calls
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Richy4(m): 5:08am On Aug 03, 2014
In my own case, I can't really differentiate between who loved me and who wants to get things from me

I believed so much in love because my Dad, (God bless and rest his soul) treated my mum right. I have tried doing the same but it's like pouring a bucket of water on bricks.
Some times I press a pulse button on emotional matters but still have to continue the trial and error. Expecially when you got a loving mum that does not disturb you about that but tells you " you know I am coming back from Kenny's traditional marriage before your call came through. Even next week is John's white wedding" you now increase the pace on which your heart work

4 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by fubbyy(m): 5:31am On Aug 03, 2014
Krystalxxx: These days....love to a naija guy only happens with some well rounded, very pretty, cute or assy girl. So called love only exists for certain people
and these days .... Love to a naija girl only happens when the guy's bank account is fat and shapeless

5 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by vareal(m): 5:34am On Aug 03, 2014
only in christ can u find true nd lastin love other ones ar lusts nd deceptions
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by daryoor(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2014
yeba riba sanboribobo

yeba riba sanboribobo

a lotta confused girls in this world. if a guy ignores you he gets all your attention. he pours you attention you dont value him.

3 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by yinkusnoni(m): 5:57am On Aug 03, 2014
imagine!!!!!! me still dey find love,some people con go dey troway ammmm.... embarassed[color=#550000][/color]
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Largas: I can't give full attention and love to someone who doesn't reciprocate it.

I'm not abnormal.
Gbam, Thank you !!
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2014
At my age No gf and pple keep complaining is it a must?
I'm single 24 and I never have GF b4 n which mean I never had any heartbreak frm any woman which mean if u dnt wnt heartbreak frm humanbeing.
Stay Loyal to ur feelings

5 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by iamtewwy(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2014
this might b off topic tho, but i have to du ds because it has been bothering me and giving me concerns am 21 and have not dated any gal before, my reason for not going into any relationship is dat,

1.) wat would i been gisting with this my gal: i see so many guys with there gals gisting and laffing on the road and am imaging wat are this guys talking abt, ok if i toast a gal der is an 80% chance that she might say yes!! but i dnt knw how i can keep the relationship to b lively, if mayb i went to visit her, wen we stay together what are we going to b talking abt, thats just my problem naw!! pls can any of u relationship gurus help me awt? or give me gist i can b gisting with these gal to keep my relationship lively, pls help me am seriousy in need of ur help tanx pls ignore how i typed this!!

2 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2014
I'm currently in that situation right now. My lover in secondary school, 7 years ago, is still head over heels in love with me. She calls, tries to convince me we are meant to be, advises our other friends of the situation so they can talk to me and all that. She tells me how she's turned down myriads of proposals from other guys & that she's still a virgin all because of me. Sometimes she even cries on the phone saying i was her first love. It's obvious she still has those long forgotten feelings. She's a good girl & quite good-looking on every level.

The problem is i do not love her at all anymore. I have met people over the years, i've been to places & she's no longer my kind of girl. I feel so much pity for her & i call just so my conscience doesn't make me feel like a wicked person but i know i do not & cannot love her anymore. It's quite serious.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2014
i know at some point in life i have made that same grave mistake. This is so strange to me.

yeah,it seems God has always made A to fall in love with B,while B is in love with C,and C is also in love with someone else. ... goes on like that

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by rutibaby(f): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2014
Love know no bounds & mind u everyone deserves 2 be loved.

MUAAH.
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by beordune(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2014
Life is not cruel...but "beautiful" I must say.

Our emotions are genuinely blind, it falls for those who sees us as not too good for them, for one reason or the other; when actually compromise should have been the case.

In life, people's wants and needs varies...you are either what they want or what they don't...Unfortunately, path are crossed.

And most times we erroneously run when this "wrong one loves us right".
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by vanbonattel: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2014
Don't love a girl too much, I have this new girl who I have been showering with all kinds of gifts and attention but she just walked out on me. I wanted to go meet her people and if possible propose to her but she heard about my plans and called me to warn me never to visit her compound.

When more than 20 girls are dying for me the one I love is not loving me back.

Irony of life.

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Dayjhihannon01(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2014
LaurelP: Love is such a weird phenomenon undecided
Someone is getting crazy and dying for u while you keep chasing another
Exactly,,.. My brother overrated her gfs friend in my presence, she's dis, she's dat... He even tell me she's far better my current chick, in ησ time I swung to action and a blind date started... I received a rude shock of my life when I saw her, she ιѕ ησt and will NEVER be my type... Here she ιѕ claiming loving you already, av to play along for now for security reasons, meanwhili my real Gf ιѕ now gone, Engaged fah... And here I'm I chasing another chick....

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by tonididdy(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2014
blame the ladies
Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by ebosse(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2014
God bless you for keeping it simple.. Some OP's will use about 20,000 words and 17 paragraphs to ask the same Q u just asked.

Back to the matter. There's nothing like the wrong 1 loving u right. If he/she is loving you right he/she's the right one.

The problem is most of us are afraid of love so we look for all sort of excuses to dump the right 1 when we notice we r falling in love.

U want a guy who don't smoke/drink, don't spend hours watching football or spend hours with friends, who don't get angry and uses profanities. If u see a guy like this he is either a pretender or a sadist (Not Mr Right).

1 Like

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Very interesting and relevant topic. It reminds me of what my older brother said to me once.

He said love is like waiting in a long line at the bank . You are facing the one you love and would do anything for but they are facing someone else. Behind you is the one that trully loves you...they would do nothing but to have you look back at them.

So you stand in the line hoping that the one that you love turns around and gives you a chance but they dont. So you come up with a plan to get their attention by tapping them on the shoulder (a metarphor for using money, sex, desperation to secure love ect). And they turn around but only give you their attention for a little while...afterwards they turn around again, and you are left facing them, with their backs turned on you.

All this while the person that trully loves you is still facing you hoping you would turn and face them. So after sometime of waiting impatiently in the line...you finally turn and face them. You may not have wanted to but this is the second best option. You have a conversation with them to pass the time but still thinking of the one you trully love.

Sadly that is how it goes in the line of love. Iv been there too...sometimes you just have to look back because it just hurts to stick around where you arent wanted.

23 Likes

Re: When The Wrong One Loves You Right. by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2014
Alishachris: when the guy does the right thing and says the right things, you have no choice but to fall. falling in love is an art. It takes the emotionally matured to avoid that scam. cool Peace.
it depends on what u consider the RIGHT thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies / Mr Nairaland Semi-semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.