Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (58016 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
and wear is your own horseband? undecided Atole! angry

choi cheesy ;Dthis babe iyaff suffa o sad

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and marry jooor
U wey dey still do aristo runz 4 over 14 yrs..wt just ur bold5 and china brazillian hair to show 4 it...u can't still pay for ur one room apartment in school..u still collect school fees from ur poor mother..ur only brother still runs errands at the motor park...WHY CANT U MARRY AND HELP UR FAMILY
#ka chineke mezieokwu

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by symbian03(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:
and wear is your own horseband? undecided Atole! angry

lol.... Leave that side jor... how is the banana Iceland community?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by koning: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
Never mind the shirt. What's that on her head ?! That hair style is gross.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by jookco(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
She's always looking stunning.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ignis: 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
She's looking good.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by omolizzy(f): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
LilPeezy: dem tell u say she luk bad b4?

Bros calm down o,e like say ur blood dey hot. Bsids I wasn't referring to u so take ur agression elsewia.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Tex42(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
if the Mods see this thread fit enough to make front-page,I wonder why the Gulder ultimate search(GUS )thread has not,after weeks of opening it. abi NL and GUS get beef ?.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by somsom(f): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Some Nigerian women just think that the life of a woman must start and end with marriage. Reason why they end up in some junk marriage and lives a very unhappy life. There is more to life then marriage, marriage is ur personal choice not a choice to be made by the society for u. what if she decides to stay unmarried? Do u think that all the married women would be happier than she is?

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2014

Good advice. Instead of the half brains here commend you them dey expose their ignorance. The Rita don know say shakara no dey pay. All her body don file like slippers.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
somsom:
Some Nigerian women just think that the life of a woman must start and end with marriage. Reason why they end up in some junk marriage and lives a very unhappy life. There is more to life then marriage, marriage is ur personal choice not a choice to be made by the society for u. what if she decides to stay unmarried? Do u think that all the married women would be happier than she is?

Statistics has it that women are happier in marriage than out of it

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by LilPeezy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
omolizzy:

Bros calm down o,e like say ur blood dey hot. Bsids I wasn't referring to u so take ur agression elsewia.
wahreva!!!!!!!!na u funny pass today

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by gebest: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
i like it
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
She ll prefer you as a lesbo mate!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Onyiibazz: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
iwakolewa: and wear is your own horseband? undecided Atole! angry

choi cheesy ;Dthis babe iyaff suffa o sad

Nne no vex o, i just wan say that ur lips looks so kissable fa!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SkinnyDude(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
ewu! nigerian ladies greatest ambition in life is marriage.
no, she ain't got that mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by bosun11(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tex42: if the Mods see this thread fit enough to make front-page,I wonder why the Gulder ultimate search(GUS )thread has not,after weeks of opening it. abi NL and GUS get beef ?.

sup man....can a thread be deleted after opening it ??
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by bumeks(f): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
She is so creative wit her outfit,I lov her so much, but she still needs to consider getting married ...d truth be told
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Genea(f): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Keky: na by force ni?
so na here u dey, I don dey fynd u tey tey
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sexyseun don hear am today. Chai ! grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by philusaau(f): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Go and marry her.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by vicadex07(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmm...GRANDPAS t shirt to FUTURE awards.

Maybe she is passively protesting against the "Old" set of people at the ongoing national confab.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maryhaam(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
U wey dey still do aristo runz 4 over 14 yrs..wt just ur bold5 and china brazillian hair to show 4 it...u can't still pay for ur one room apartment in school..u still collect school fees from ur poor mother..ur only brother still runs errands at the motor park...WHY CANT U MARRY AND HELP UR FAMILY
#ka chineke mezieokwu
that too much,for what now re u Rita next of kin,enough of this insult,a male for that matter insulting a lady like that,it absurd.biko is okay, the last time I check you are not Rita dominic.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by philusaau(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
If you dey pity her then go and marry her.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lakaplonto: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Statistics has it that women are happier in marriage than out of it
One thing i want u to understand is that mariage is by choice and not by force. So many men had aproached her but she turned down their offer.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by willorie(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
Officiallyurs:

A goat feeling sexy on NL. Why are you not married? Let me guess you are gonna use the "I am too young" card. 19yrs old are married too

Lmao grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by vicadex07(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Maybe she is passively protesting against the "Old" set of people at the ongoing national confab.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by faceve: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
MisterLongman: Aproko......... Give her your brother to marry now
u are not God
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
maryhaam: that too much,for what now re u Rita next of kin,enough of this insult,a male for that matter insulting a lady like that,it absurd.biko is okay, the last time I check you are not Rita dominic.
Are u her sister? MARY HARAM! grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Godmother(f): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rita is a darl! She can wear anything and still come out looking like a million naira! Abeg she rocked that outfit. Chic and effortless fashion

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ogtavia(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
I have four letters for dt outfit....hmmn...all dis people sef,one day,one of them will tie towel and put on shower cap to this their events and take pictures on d red carpet..and imaginen,one of those hosts will ask,who are you wearing?and she will say,I am wearing "bathroom inspired" by ***** collection.......*yawns*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.