Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,340 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (58015 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ahuitzotl: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Aargh!! Sh*t!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ResourceMan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and marry jooor
Her marital status is nobody's business. It is better to be fulfilled, happy and unmarried, than to be in an unfulfilled marry by fire by force marriage!

13 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Moreena(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
classic

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
love! love! love! grin
Not feeling the hair tho...

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Truckpusher(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Leave her joor ,she's waiting patiently for me tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lakaplonto: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sexy rita. I dey feel u. Keep the stunning burning
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by LilPeezy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
I forgive u. Go ye and sin no more!!!!!!!no beef plz cos no b me typ am....na rita herslf dy yearn u d koko

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
wat rubbish is this Front Page .
Watin concern us na
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lakaplonto: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
ResourceMan:
Her marital status is nobody's business. It is better to be fulfilled, happy and unmarried, than to be in an unfulfilled marry by fire by force marriage!
True talk. Not all maried men or women are happy with their mariage

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2014

all you had to do in your profile pic was to put on a sexy high heel shoe, i swear i'll open a 'crush on sexyseun' thread.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Archildao: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:
and wear is your own horseband? undecided Atole! angry
yuzedo where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
. Yaaaaaaay! Daddy is bak!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by omona10: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
CHISOS! Babe na na ked u dey for dat ur profile so. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by revelationuche: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by LilPeezy(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
omolizzy: Bt she still looks good
dem tell u say she luk bad b4?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Burger01(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:
Lol..

But seriously Ogbeni, where have you been?. Thought tsunami nairaland swept you off to Liberia grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Bintu4: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
How would dis take concern m and my family.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wats my concern with your Grandpa dress Rita Ile ale obinrin kin pe su
l
Go and get marry..

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:
ROTFL!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by symbian03(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014

Seun..... Saying some obvious truth will make the world hate you... Learn to either respect or ignore the kind of lifestyle other people have chosen to live... Learn to say less than necessary.

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by pesty100(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Be alert MTN caller tunez fraud. www.nairaland.com/1841518/mtn-callertunez-fraud
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Milf
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Dragonking: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2014

If to say you are not looking sweet in this ur picture i for don give you e-slap by now..Oya PM me and beg for forgiveness kiss kiss kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Randerl: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin. Senior SugarMama of the Movie Industry

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Tex42(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
xoxogirl: Face topic and leave seun alone na undecided
I tire o! them dey even help seun derail the thread the more.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by fruityjojo(f): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:

Ohh yuzedo!cheesy Where have u been?

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by bosun11(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2014

lol......let her enjoy her life nah
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by daryoor(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
some 40 year old beaches be looking better than some sweet 16.

God, there is God oooo cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by poiZon: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: wat rubbish is this Front Page .
Watin concern us na

bros i dey tel u
chai i miss bomb news o
i mean news that are the BOMBS!

omoh dis english fit kill shekau.
make i google d ryt sentences!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Bovis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ sexyseun, kindly ignore all the hypocrites that condemned your post.
You have yarn them the koko.
As an African lady, Rita should be married at her age.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JustCare: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
this one is grossly mad already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.