Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (58017 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Olaooni88(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and marry jooor
'falana'... Wetin be ur own?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Liability(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
...is typing a message
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maryhaam(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
Are u her sister? MARY HARAM! grin
am not, just felt what you said,doesnt worth her opinion involving her family isn't cool,let respect ourself abit, if I have issues with you,i drag it with you,am not disrespectful.justsaying

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lirusehn(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Emyo: Emyo is typing...
Nigeria I̶̲̥̅̊s̲̅] I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ trouble cheesy. Keep typing Bro wink
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by symbian03(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
somsom:
Some Nigerian women just think that the life of a woman must start and end with marriage. Reason why they end up in some junk marriage and lives a very unhappy life. There is more to life then marriage, marriage is ur personal choice not a choice to be made by the society for u. what if she decides to stay unmarried? Do u think that all the married women would be happier than she is?

Most married women feel fulfilled even when some are married to the wrong person. Most times, marriage brings some kind of fulfilments and when you feel fulfilled, Happiness just comes naturally.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by willorie(f): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: How does her marital status concern you hun?

I tire oooo
For this era peeps still ask why one is not married
what baffles me more is a "Lady " referring that question to a fellow "Lady" .....Gosh!
R u a learner?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Good advice. Instead of the half brains here commend you them dey expose their ignorance. The Rita don know say shakara no dey pay. All her body don file like slippers.
Trying to impress her after checking her profile...u hv been busted....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by dasparrow: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Good advice. Instead of the half brains here commend you them dey expose their ignorance. The Rita don know say shakara no dey pay. All her body don file like slippers.

You are the one who is a half brain, perhaps even a dead brain for encouraging an ignorant heifer to force marriage on people. If you were intelligent, you would have known that people who are pressured or forced into marriages create unhappy homes. God's purpose for mankind is not for people to force other people into marriage but rather that things should take its natural course. If you meet that special person who makes you happy, then go ahead and marry.

With all the marrying that Nigerians do, we are still not an advanced nation and the world still sees us as corrupt. It is the children of some married folks that have turned to our corrupt politicians today, that are paedophiles today, that are boko haram terrorists today, that are cultists today, that are ritualists today. So please spare us! Go and live your life as you deem fit and let others live theirs. Stop trying to force your ideology on others. You should be more concerned that if care is not taken, you and your children and wife - if you are married - may end up in a refugee camp should Nigeria choose to split up next year and things get bloody. Don't go and save up money in case of incasity. Rita has enough money to escape should the need arise.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
maryhaam: am not, just felt what you said,doesnt worth her opinion involving her family isn't cool,let respect ourself abit, if I have issues with you,i drag it with you,am not disrespectful.justsaying
U made no sense. ...abi u too dey in her shoes too. .as in .Are u an unsuccessful ARISTO HUSTLER
#ka chineke mezie okwu
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
lakaplonto:
One thing i want u to understand is that mariage is by choice and not by force. So many men had aproached her but she turned down their offer.

She is probably self hating. Some people are so miserable that they conclude they don't deserved happiness. If your assertion is valid that she has had "so many" suitors don't tell me amongst them there have not been eligible bachelor(s).
Looks can be deceiving. This woman may look bright and radiant for her fans but she may be in deep seated agony on the inside.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maryhaam(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
U made no sense. ...abi u too dey in her shoes too. .as in .Are u an unsuccessful ARISTO HUSTLER
#ka chineke mezie okwu
now I know having acess to the Internet doesn't mean one is learned u might just be oppurtuned.....guess what I don't insult pple,neither would I appreciate such,never I mean never in ur whole life shuld u say such a thing to me, coz we ar on a faceless forum doesn't mean insultin ourself,use ur brain if u don't have get one.low life

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
maryhaam: now I know having acess to the Internet doesn't mean one is learned u might just be oppurtuned.....guess what I don't insult pple,neither would I appreciate such,never I mean never in ur whole life shuld u say such a thing to me, coz we ar on a faceless forum doesn't mean insultin ourself,use ur brain if u don't have get one.low life
I SAY IT AGAIN...U ARE AN UNSUCCESSFUL ARISTO HUSTLER. ..JUST LIKE UR SISTER WHO WAS CALLING RITA OLD AND ADVISING HER TO GO N MARRY...UNA DRY WISH SAY UNA HUSTLE GO BRING UNA FAME N BEAUTY LIKE RITA....
LAST BOMB:...UR SIGNATURE SPEAKS VOLUME OF UR FRUITLESS HUSTLES
#ka chineke mezie okwu

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
I know that someone will come out and say its her destiny to get married at the age of 40,mtcheeeew
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by kstyle2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
...yuzedo ur father...where u hide since na...since d nairaland crash u just disappeared into thin air...no try am again o
I knew i would find u here...abeg do tie knot with dis chick...e don overdue
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
dasparrow:

You are the one who is a half brain, perhaps even a dead brain for encouraging an ignorant heifer to force marriage on people. If you were intelligent, you would have known that people who are pressured or forced into marriages create unhappy homes. God's purpose for mankind is not for people to force other people into marriage but rather that things should take its natural course. If you meet that special person who makes you happy, then go ahead and marry.

With all the marrying that Nigerians do, we are still not an advanced nation and the world still sees us as corrupt. It is the children of some married folks that have turned to our corrupt politicians today, that are paedophiles today, that are boko haram terrorists today, that are cultists today, that are ritualists today. So please spare us! Go and live your life as you deem fit and let others live theirs. Stop trying to force your ideology on others. You should be more concerned that if care is not taken, you and your children and wife - if you are married - may end up in a refugee camp should Nigeria choose to split up next year and things get bloody. Don't go and save up money in case of incasity. Rita has enough money to escape should the need arise.

Calm down sister. I know I touched a nerve but no need for this epistle laced with venomous vitriol.

That said, Gods commandment is for things to run natural course!!! Which version or model of bible you dey read Biko. Last time I read mine it says "be fruitful and multiply". Although I used the phrase half brain generically but now I know who probably fits the definition.

Originally NLder who nudged her to get married did not have a gun to her head. He/she along with thousands of her teaming fans out of their abundance of love encourage her to settle with a life partner and enjoy her off springs if possible. How is that cruel? Not as if they said go blow your head off.

Because you and some ignorant folks are overaged spinsters, stop trying to cynically recruit more members to your club.

Marriage dey produce boko haram!! How ridiculous can your argument get. Original wet blanket you are

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maryhaam(f): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
I SAY IT AGAIN...U ARE AN UNSUCCESSFUL ARISTO HUSTLER. ..JUST LIKE UR SISTER WHO WAS CALLING RITA OLD AND ADVISING HER TO GO N MARRY...UNA DRY WISH SAY UNA HUSTLE GO BRING UNA FAME N BEAUTY LIKE RITA....
LAST BOMB:...UR SIGNATURE SPEAKS VOLUME OF UR FRUITLESS HUSTLES
#ka chineke mezie okwu
looool I get take your drug hon,u will be fine before you know it.be good
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
But she looks good,I was expecting a very big shirt on her,only to see something good to the eyes.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Simple yet elegant. Rita is always on point. Very stunning lady.i love her total package

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
Trying to impress her after checking her profile...u hv been busted....

No I am trying to defend common sense.
But now that you mentioned it let me go check out her profile smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Beautiful woman

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by olu4life(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Make una wait ooo... Why are you all attacking sexyseun na. Hana no let her commit suicide o. Babe ride on jawe. I got ur back *winks*
In other news, yuzedo where da hell have u been?! How is banana Iceland and ur padi Dangote... We see u are treating ur sweet oyoyo Rita well...
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by AZeD1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Calm down sister. I know I touched a nerve but no need for this epistle laced with venomous vitriol.

That said, Gods commandment is for things to run natural course!!! Which version or model of bible you dey read Biko. Last time I read mine it says "be fruitful and multiply". Although I used the phrase half brain generically but now I know who probably fits the definition.

Originally NLder who nudged her to get married did not have a gun to her head. He/she along with thousands of her teaming fans out of their abundance of love encourage her to settle with a life partner and enjoy her off springs if possible. How is that cruel? Not as if they said go blow your head off.

Because you and some ignorant folks are overaged spinsters, stop trying to cynically recruit more members to your club.

Marriage dey produce boko haram!! How ridiculous can your argument get. Original wet blanket you are
Has she told you that she is not happy being single?
Marriage is not by force, it's a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by slimfashionline(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
what is the essence of marriage plz can someone tell me
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ugorom: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
farano: How does her marital status concern you hun?
gud question,
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Vivipop(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
I'm yet to see Rita's competition. She rocks in any outfit, be it a sack cloth and I lllllllove her. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
AZeD1:
Has she told you that she is not happy being single?
Marriage is not by force, it's a choice.

Agreed. But statistics don't lie. Women are happier in marriage than out of it.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ugorom: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
slimfashionline: what is the essence of marriage plz can someone tell me
u are a suspect! Are u sure u are nt a....?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by nep2ra(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)

The one and only yuzedo!

Guy, how far?

smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
___
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Joshuadon: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
lol grand pa shirt indeed.............................well dat d new vogue

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Humblebloke(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
ojeffo:
#ka chineke mezie okwu
BIGOT...
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by afamjb: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
if person tell me say if I comment on a topic on nairaland dat I will get d kind judgement una just dey give sexyseun for here I no go comment dat month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer / Sam Sarpong Dead At Age 35; Committed Suicide. / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.