Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (58013 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by idupaul: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting Old, Go and marry jooor
You must be a bush woman .. Shame in the 21st century U still think marriage is an achievement .. Bush Thang!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 04, 2014
farano: Lolz good morning pals smiley
Morning farano.... How was your night?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by bibiking7(m): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2014

I don't care about rita's marital stats or sexual orientation, but I sincerely hope that those that dissed you for your comment are not married, then we would have to question their reason for getting married and if they are really happy. undecided.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Rikidony(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2014
Eve62:

y must u comment if its nt ur business?

Y must you quote
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by farano(f): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2014
frankben: Morning farano.... How was your night?
Great dear. Have a nyc day
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote
author=yuzedo]Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably
Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If
spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling
Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere
(B.0.0.B.S.I.E)
[/quote]

ROTFLMAO
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Habeebpain(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2014
OMG!!! SexySeun got bashed on the front page!
To be frank Seun, what you said hurt a lot. It's no fault of hers she's still single. Try not to hurt people with your words. You be fine girl, try to have a fine attitude too.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Janeify(f): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2014
she will marry when she wishes to.you dont have to talk because you are also a woman and nobody is perfect

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by nikkyyoyo(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
someone else someday will tell u what u just said to rita in a badest way.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by elbinmanny(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
love your pic...how mucj do u collect for short time grin

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bwaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!
Ayorh4you:

Just for ORDiNaRy 33 likes, see market wey u don buy yourself. But its none of my business sha
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by sambisa5: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2014

is marriage everything? sad

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
This thread has sleep walked into sexy seun bashing extravaganza.

Hey! Just quote her post and have a go. Really!! Becoming boring now.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by edyza(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
this is seriously funny undecidedthis is seriously funny
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ayorh4you(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Bwaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa!

Temi, see your tEEth grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
frankben: sharap! She's my fara fara grin grin grin grin

how you dey?

Onye ara. grin grin

I am fine. U nko??
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol unsexy and saucy seun actually deserves all the bashing she got and much more grin

Una don bash am sotey the girl don tear race grin

Next time she will learn to talk like a reasonable human being and as for those 50 cowards that liked her rants lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
Temi na 32 teeth.
Ayorh4you:

Temi, see your tEEth grin grin grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ayorh4you(m): 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
EmpressaDelRei: Temi na 32 teeth.

grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JEITO: 12:16am On Aug 05, 2014
The last time I checked, getting married isn't such a bad idea after all especially for a Nigerian lady in her mid 30ties undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 6:32am On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: The last time I checked, getting married isn't such a bad idea after all especially for a Nigerian lady in her mid 30ties undecided

na you wan marry am.kuku help her na tongue

afterall getting married isn't such a bad idea for a Nigerian lady in her mid 30s.so what are you waiting for. Put your action where your mouth is tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Onye ara. grin grin

I am fine. U nko??
kpachalukwa anya gi grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by jabanz(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: And you? When are you getting married?... and how old are you?
hope u are married too?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yes.. and I ll never mock an unmarried woman....or ask her to go and get married because she is getting old... bla bla!
jabanz: hope u are married too?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Highbruno: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Abeeg mk una 4get all those 1,Rita don old,nd bsyds dat shee no gt beta style. If she wz to bee a note she wud b refered to as BRIEF.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JEITO: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: na you wan marry am.kuku help her na tongue

afterall getting married isn't such a bad idea for a Nigerian lady in her mid 30s.so what are you waiting for. Put your action where your mouth is tongue
ehm.. Na tru talk o! that is why, am recommending you as my right hand guyman. I trust you'll be a good husband to her and father to her future kids.

Congrats man! You just won yourself a wife courtesy of JEITO. I'll call her to inform her.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
JEITO: ehm.. Na tru talk o! that is why, am recommending you as my right hand guyman. I trust you'll be a good husband to her and father to her future kids.

Congrats man! You just won yourself a wife courtesy of JEITO. I'll call her to inform her.
sorry I am not into lesbianism tongue

you have a dheek don't you tongue

abi them don thief am? Abeg shek it o grin

since you have confirmed that you do, marry am na grin
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Ladybluecash(f): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
. D last time i checked u were single n frustrated

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JEITO: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2014
SAMBARRY: sorry I am not into lesbianism tongue

you have a dheek don't you tongue

abi them don thief am? Abeg shek it o grin

since you have confirmed that you do, marry am na grin
ops! Sorry! Thought u were a guy! Anyway I will turn her over to the number 2 guy on my list.

Nah! Am celibate. Besides am just a philanthropist. I help ladies especially the older ones, get Godfearing husbands, and guys to get their dream wives.

My fulfilment and satisfaction is to see other people happy.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by JEITO: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Janeify: she will marry when she wishes to.you dont have to talk because you are also a woman and nobody is perfect
when she wishes kwa? Do you think there is a ready made market where you go to select husbands whenever you want?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
...haba....dats so unfair and harsh...n u r also a woman...
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by SAMBARRY: 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
You are gini? shocked

Celi what shocked

If I hear. No be you wey I see yesterday dey do this thing wey dey down lipsrsealed

JEITO: ops! Sorry! Thought u were a guy! Anyway I will turn her over to the number 2 guy on my list.

Nah! Am celibate. Besides am just a philanthropist. I help ladies especially the older ones, get Godfearing husbands, and guys to get their dream wives.

My fulfilment and satisfaction is to see other people happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia’s First Daughter Is So Grown! (photos) / Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.