Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards (58014 Views)

Omawumi's Stunning Look To Future Awards (Photos) / Guys Carry D'banj In A Chair To Future Awards (Photos) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Future Awards Reception Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by ojeffo: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
BIGOT...
PAINMENT
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Humblebloke(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Calm down sister. I know I touched a nerve but no need for this epistle laced with venomous vitriol.

That said, Gods commandment is for things to run natural course!!! Which version or model of bible you dey read Biko. Last time I read mine it says "be fruitful and multiply". Although I used the phrase half brain generically but now I know who probably fits the definition.

Originally NLder who nudged her to get married did not have a gun to her head. He/she along with thousands of her teaming fans out of their abundance of love encourage her to settle with a life partner and enjoy her off springs if possible. How is that cruel? Not as if they said go blow your head off.

Because you and some ignorant folks are overaged spinsters, stop trying to cynically recruit more members to your club.

Marriage dey produce boko haram!! How ridiculous can your argument get. Original wet blanket you are
lmao...Some people are just plain st*pid, annoying and pathetic.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Heycube(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
grin grin grin....O boy u go fear yabbing for NL. She is good to go anyway.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
lmao...Some people are just plain st*pid, annoying and pathetic.

Touché. And your point is?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
You go fear bashing now grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by AZeD1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Agreed. But statistics don't lie. Women are happier in marriage than out of it.
She might be part of the happier single.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY HERE O
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by danielmichael(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Wat a fuddy-duddy sapien...she is geting senile an anachronistically antiquated;;ad-infinitum
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by missosarugwe(f): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Beautiful
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by disloman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bovis: @ sexyseun, kindly ignore all the hypocrites that condemned your post.
You have yarn them the koko.
As an African lady, Rita should be married at her age.
Ur comment 4 dey front page n c how pple go wash u.Every one has his or her life to live as he or she wants to.As ha outfit no take concern mi so as ha marital status take no concern u.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Humblebloke(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Touché. And your point is?
Don't b stu*id... I was refferin 2 d 1 u quoted...
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
Don't b stu*id... I was refferin 2 d 1 u quoted...

And what is stu.pid, pathetic and annoying about my posts?
It's easy to sink into mud slinging and name calling which on a Sunday I tend to refrain from as my nuisance tolerance is very high.
Let's have a matured debate ok young man! smiley

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
AZeD1:
She might be part of the happier single.

In that case good for her, but 9 out of 10 cases says no.
Trying to be realistic.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Lakayanah: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
floragregs: where have u been? Some people missed you ooo. Ah nor follow sha
To get data you think sai Na child's play.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by duni04(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2014
Agbaya. She should continue flaunting sagging boobs and ageing legs on d red carpet.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by zinny01: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sexyseunn which one be ur own nah see me see wahala ooooo E concern u if she no marry ni
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by WhoDeyThere(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo:
and wear is your own horseband? undecided Atole! angry
that awkward moment when u gbagaun trying to score cheap point on someone. Arhhh!
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by maygah(f): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
bumeks: She is so creative wit her outfit,I lov her so much, but she still needs to consider getting married ...d truth be told
truth also be told... marriage isn't for everyone
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Olusanya333(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
adanduka: At the Future Awards Africa 2014 Nominees Reception, Rita decides to rock this grin
xo why u dey tell me now
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by mindurbiznes: 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Jim iyke was able to smile again
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Humblebloke(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

And what is stu.pid, pathetic and annoying about my posts?
It's easy to sink into mud slinging and name calling which on a Sunday I tend to refrain from as my nuisance tolerance is very high.
Let's have a matured debate ok young man! smiley
Gosh... U stil don't get it huh!
Was refferin 2 d lady u tutored(quoted)... Mayb i should hav written dos words in spanish...lol
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Humblebloke:
Gosh... U stil don't get it huh!
Was refferin 2 d lady u tutored(quoted)... Mayb i should hav written dos words in spanish...lol

Sorry I must have be perplexed in the midst of all the harsh words
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by daliki: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dearest Yuzedo, good to see you again..Been looking out for you sinceeeee after NL'S resuscitation! Guess you were hibernating grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by yomi007k(m): 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
tongue I jus pray say heavy breeze go blow dat shirt.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by YoungCUB(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
[sexyseun]
Mind the way you address her, she's my sister mind you.
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by obowunmi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
The wig is very UGLY. She's a pretty lady. grin kiss
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
yuzedo: Jokes aside, this cherubic lass is uraguably Nollywood's FINEST specimen!

That is a face any man would gladly wake up to daily.

Marriage/husband shouldn't be a validation of a woman's worth. If spinsterhood works for Ms. Rita, then so be it. That is my loss.

Signed: Chief Sweetus Foundation, member of Billionaires Ogling Omalichalistic Babylistic Sweetified Ikpus Everywhere (B.0.0.B.S.I.E)

Like seriously, when did u came back I guess u were banned cos I've really missed u

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
yomi007k: tongue I jus pray say heavy breeze go blow dat shirt.

Bad belle
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by kaima1984(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
sexyseun: Aunty Rita you are getting

Old, Go and marry jooor
This is y u scored 105 in jamb,we are talking of her out fit not her marital status #mind ur businex#

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by quesra(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Good advice. Instead of the half brains here commend you them dey expose their ignorance. The Rita don know say shakara no dey pay. All her body don file like slippers.

And you should be commended for insulting Rita because of her marital status or because she has done you harm in d past? IS her body supposed to bemuch better of she were married lipsrsealed mtchwww #halfbraincallingpeoplehalfbrain
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by Humblebloke(m): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
osaass:

Sorry I must have be perplexed in the midst of all the harsh words
No p sir,I understand... I should nt hav replied u in that manner as well... Hope we r cool?
Re: Rita Dominic Wears Grandpa's Shirt To Future Awards by quesra(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ehen back to Rita
Oh sensational Rita,why this?if the hair WAs not right,the outfit shoulda been cry
Your stylist needs añ indefinite suspensión

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's 1998 UNILAG Throwback / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye / Motunrayo Adeoye Is Dead. Actress Dies Of Chronic Ulcer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.