Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Crony - Literature (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Crony (87765 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
Sallychizzl3: more votes please.... smiley

that Audrey girl is getting almost every votes. embarassed

christiana00, sportmataz, flakeey, samsondavid, tipiflexy ..... I see y'all and the rest. Fankz.
Thanks so much sally, u 're one in a million bro...

and to every other person, I appreciate u, Tee'Dan!
Re: My Crony by SPSpecial(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
>>>> IN NEYO VOICE <<<<<
My new love
Lets make up n break up everyday so that we gonna mk it brand new.

They are now new lovers.
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2014

christiana00, sportmataz, flakeey, samsondavid, tipiflexy ..... I see y'all and the rest. Fankz.
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2014

as in eh.Biko make una vote 4 tdan.
Re: My Crony by Ebonycrystal(f): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
Okay now i can drop my comment, had to join so i can commend you... You got be glued to my bed for hours trying to complete ur story and it has bin worth it so far, vry cool story kip it up...Still waiting to see how it ends doh
Re: My Crony by Abbey2580: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ebonycrystal also joined because of T.Dan, I hail thee oh! Btw, Ebonycryatal have u casted ur vote? if no abeg do am oh...

viewing d thread, Holubunmi and Beckytee... u neva vote oh

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Holubunmi(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
# following#.welldone T.dan
Re: My Crony by Ebonycrystal(f): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
How do i vote, pls give details
Re: My Crony by Tipiflexy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
www.nairaland.com/1804027/
free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: My Crony by Abbey2580: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ebonycrystal: How do i vote, pls give details
follow this link and juwt write Temitope danel

www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: My Crony by Abbey2580: 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
update drops in 30 or 40 mins' time... abeg sorry for d delay.
Re: My Crony by Onemansquad(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
T.dan i dnt knw d way i wil honour u agn bt may ur brain b filed wit more wisdom and ur hand filed wit mor strength so dat u can type mor story 4 us......#Aishat is learnin tinx datx gud hakeem
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
EPISODE TWENTY SIX.

HAKEEM licked his lips. "Why are you looking at me?" He asked her.

Aishat took her eyes off and smiled. "You are also staring at me."

"I wanted to give you the chocolates I picked when I saw your eyes on me." He said, pretending.

"Hmmn... Chocolates? After I told you I don't want right?"

The rain was getting heavier, though the noise was much but the two could still hear themselves as they spoke. "Why are you refusing it? Because it is from me?"

"You?" Aishat turned and looked at Hakeem.

"Sure, because the chocolates are from me." He repeated.

Aishat laughed and took her eyes off him again. "Really, it isn't. Why would I not want to receive something from you?"

Hakeem smiled. The road was still blocked, there cars around were still, some motorcyclists had parked beside the road and made in to places that would shield from rain. "It seems you've changed, what changed you?" Hakeem asked.

I don't know why he is bringing up this topic, why does he want to talk with me? He caused all this, moreover the car too. "How do you mean?" She pretended.

"You've changed, you're not the Aishat I used to know." He brought out the chocolates.

"Hakeem! You know you caused all this now? What time will I get home now?" She lamented, trying to change the subject of the discussion.

Hakeem held his breath and laughed. "You are still the Aishat I know because you like changing discussions. I'm sorry I kept you waiting but it had to be done for the betterment of the company. As we were saying, what changed you?"

"Hakeem, let's listen to this program well."

"Aishat, you don't want to talk right?" He chuckled and stretched the chocolates to her. "Have them."

"Hakeem.." she pushed his hand away.

Hakeem heaved a sigh and dropped the chocolates.

IT WAS 11:15pm when Aishat walked into the house. She was already tired and feeling sleepy as Tomi locked up the door. It was Tomi that went to get the gate for her when Hakeem dropped her off. "Why the lateness? At least the rain didn't start until 7:30."

Aishat flung the handbag on the seat and laid instantly. As she flung the bag, the chocolate sweets dropped from it. She didn't bother to reply Tomi, she was really tired. "What are these?" She picked the chocolates.

Aishat managed to open her eyes and was shocked. "Hakeem must have put them there." She said slowly and stretched her hand forward to collect the chocolates.

"I'm not giving you, I'll take these." Tomi said.

"No, I'll get you another one. Don't take those ones." She replied.

"Because they are from Hakeem right? No problem." She gave her the chocolates.

♥♥♥♥♥
NEXT MORNING.

Derinsola walked into the company and dialed Hakeem's mobile number. "I'm in the company, I wish to see you." She said.

"What are you doing here? I wasn't expecting you." Hakeem said with surprise.

"Just come out, there's no one to put me through to your office." She replied.

Hakeem ended the call and stood up. He was wondering why the security men could have let her into the company just like that. As he got to the reception, he saw her and hastened up his footsteps. "Derin." He called her and frowned.

"Yes Hakeem, how are you?" Derin removed her sunshade and smiled.

"What's funny now? Why on earth did you come here?" He asked her angrily. He had always promised himself he wouldn't take nonsense from her so that she wouldn't destroy his plans and destiny.

"Why una dey vex now?" Derin hissed.

"Why won't I? What do you want from me?" He questioned her.

"I brought a contract, can we go to your office?" She asked.

Hakeem was already angry. "Alright." He said and led the way.

Aishat stood up and walked out of her office, she felt she had made a mistake in the account treated the day before. The file was with Hakeem and she needed to go through it again. She got to Hakeem's door and knocked softly.

"Come in." Derin spoke even before Hakeem did.

"Did I ask you to help me?" He hissed and Aishat walked in. She greeted Derin and approached Hakeem. "Hakeem.. oh! Sorry, Mr Adeyemi, what of the file?" She said uncomfortably.

"How dare you call him by name? Are you mad or something? You are just a bloody worker aren't you?" Derin addressed Aishat angrily.

Aishat glanced at her and faced Hakeem again. She had always tried to calm her anger, thank God she did. "Derin!" Hakeem called her name angrily.

"Hakeem, shouldn't you rebuke this lady? Why would she call you by name? Isn't she your worker?" She hissed.

"That doesn't concern you, it's the business between myself and my staffs. Leave her!" He squeaked.

"Do you now want to start embarrassing me before this shit?"

Aishat still remained quiet, she just kept her head low. That was a surprise to Hakeem again, he was wondering how Aishat could be so quiet without replying Derin. "She's not a shit!" He was exasperated already, he stood and was breathing heavily.

"I think I should come back sir." Aishat said and was walking out when Derin stopped her.

"You made my dear to be addressing me this way, you will pay for this!" Derin snapped her fingers and hissed.

"Who's the dear? Do I look like Uthman?"

"Who's Uthman? I know what you are doing, you are dating this thing right? You just want to be behaving cool before her, you wish to be pretending right?"

"What are you saying? Please get out of my office!" Hakeem shouted at Derin.

"I should walk out? You mean I should go?" She repeated.

"Yeah, walk out." Hakeem repeated.

"We shall see." She picked up her bag and left angrily.

Aishat didn't bother to wait any longer too, she walked out too, really shocked at the drama that was performed before her. "This is strange." She kept saying till she got to her office.

Derinsola got back home angrily. She was so annoyed that she could be embarrassed before Aishat and was thinking on what to do to Aishat. She had left home with the aim of going to Hakeem's office to discuss with him for sometime so that her love would be on his mind.

She was a desperate lady who could do anything just to get whatever she wanted. Before she met Hakeem, she had always thought of doing something bad to Shukurat- her friend so that she could get hold of Uthman. But now, it seemed the whole plan would be based on Aishat.

She was sure Hakeem had something going on with Aishat, if not, he wouldn't be so angry at her. It is if she's beautiful and alive that Hakeem would have time for her, if my guys destroy her beauty with acid, I'll know if she's going to survive it. She had thought as she laid angrily.

"That's the best thing to be done!" She said and sat up as she picked up her mobile phone to call her guys. She was one of the most dangerous cultists when she was in higher institution who had been sent to kill a fellow lady before, terminating lives wasn't a new thing to her, she didn't care.

EVENING, 6PM.

...STORY CONTINUES.
Re: My Crony by davees4real(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ladies n gentlemen,am usin dz medium to beseech u to plsssssssssssss endeavour to vote for T.DAN....we can only repay him for hz hard work tru dz medium....it actually cost him a lot to do dz great work wtout complaining nor givin up to haters...i for instance had to sign up from my guest mode cos of hz great work....as @ dz moment d andrey lady z leadin by 2votes ahead(27.....25)...all cos her readers appreciate her....plss let us show our love for him by doin dz.....THUMPS UP OGA T.DAN

1 Like

Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
should I drop one more update tonight? Was idle today so not tayad; )cheesy

Thanks davees, I appreciate thou.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by lanxebony(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Me ayaf vote oo odas 2 pls do. Go team Tdan.

1 Like

Re: My Crony by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
davees4real: Ladies n gentlemen,am usin dz medium to beseech u to plsssssssssssss endeavour to vote for T.DAN....we can only repay him for hz hard work tru dz medium....it actually cost him a lot to do dz great work wtout complaining nor givin up to haters...i for instance had to sign up from my guest mode cos of hz great work....as @ dz moment d andrey lady z leadin by 2votes ahead(27.....25)...all cos her readers appreciate her....plss let us show our love for him by doin dz.....THUMPS UP OGA T.DAN

Na 26... 25 den. A lady voted for Au.de.ry twice but naw more don vote for ha... cry
Re: My Crony by seunviju(f): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2014
This Derin or whatever her name is something else o.keep up the good work T-dan
Re: My Crony by Cindydearie(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Yes tdan. Nice work
Re: My Crony by Tytylorpe(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
U'll never succeed in ur evil plan @ Derin. Thumb up T-Dan.
Re: My Crony by hassan85(m): 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2014
hmn if I tell myself it's getting interesting ur next update changes everything.... in few words, this is a thriller... Weldon. ds work deserves front page for one good week
Re: My Crony by youngstan(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
T.D, Pls tel dat Derinsola of a tin nt to do anytin silly o, cos if she dares, i'm goin to kill her myself. Thumbs up 4 u, u'r d best so far.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Crony by thepatroit: 1:21am On Aug 27, 2014
Akinpelumi01: Vote for T.Dan as the regular updater of NL, notice he still updated even when he had crisis.. if not for criticisms, he did update like 3 or more per day but when many ppl don dey complain, he changed it to seriea and has been consistent, I'm just saying my mind sha oh, but this is what you can do to reward this beautiful story.

AK.

Just write Temitope Daniel, that's all.

I take exception to that. You prefer him dishing out sub-standard stories instead of impeccable ones he's capable of? Just to win regular updater of the month, u prefer he updates regularly with huge errors or take his time to update with minimal errors? Its your type who put writers at a standstill with no room for improvement just to satisfy your selfish desires. I'm commenting because I was one of those if not the first to constructively criticise his work in good faith.

My dear Temitope Daniel, no hard feelings. I voted for someone better NOW. I said NOW because she writes better than you in terms of grammar and composition NOW but there are two things you have that she doesn't have. Once you conquer your grammar and composition coupled with what you alredy have, she won't be able to tie your shoe laces not to talk of stand near you.

I rest my case
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:13am On Aug 27, 2014
Firstly, I slept off yesterday. Was typing another update when I slept off... my mobile data cry

Thank u guys for all! How was ur night?
Re: My Crony by Abbey2580: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2014
TemitopeDaniel: Firstly, I slept off yesterday. Was typing another update when I slept off... my mobile data cry

Thank u guys for all! How was ur night?
Sweet... urz?
Re: My Crony by Abbey2580: 8:10am On Aug 27, 2014
vote for T.Dan as the regular updater via

ur vote counts, he deserves it!
Re: My Crony by Akinpelumi01(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2014
thepatroit:

I take exception to that. You prefer him dishing out sub-standard stories instead of impeccable ones he's capable of? Just to win regular updater of the month, u prefer he updates regularly with huge errors or take his time to update with minimal errors? Its your type who put writers at a standstill with no room for improvement just to satisfy your selfish desires. I'm commenting because I was one of those if not the first to constructively criticise his work in good faith.

My dear Temitope Daniel, no hard feelings. I voted for someone better NOW. I said NOW because she writes better than you in terms of grammar and composition NOW but there are two things you have that she doesn't have. Once you conquer your grammar and composition coupled with what you alredy have, she won't be able to tie your shoe laces not to talk of stand near you.

I rest my case
Mr Patriot or what is this name of urz?? The title says Regular updater not best writer!!!! She might be better than him but I was talking about d regular updater! Sarcasm won't ķill u!! undecided
Re: My Crony by Trypa(f): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2014
temiiiii u are really killing me softly wit dis ur story am real happy that am reading ur story ...,,.....
well sha hope ur mum is OK now my regard to her
Re: My Crony by TemitopeDaniel(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Update coming soon... Trypa, I sight u, THANKS for dropping by!

1 Like

Re: My Crony by thepatroit: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2014
Akinpelumi01: Mr Patriot or what is this name of urz?? The title says Regular updater not best writer!!!! She might be better than him but I was talking about d regular updater! Sarcasm won't ķill u!! undecided
Dude, I'm very sorry. I read regular updater to mean not just updates but content as well. She updates with less errors than Tee Dan.

I'm sorry for my outburst also. The thing is, I'm very passionate about writing and writers but I admit I got carried away by emotions. I apologise. Amen to your prayer.

Tee Dan. I'm very sorry. I hope my apology is accepted.

Thanks.
Re: My Crony by PrinceAdepoju(m): 11:05am On Aug 27, 2014
We are not helping him if we keep quiet.

Be it regular updater or good writer, there's a difference in regular updates and just-updates.

@Akinpelumi. Okay, why do you think Audrey is gaining ground as a regular updater than T.Dan.
The last time I checked, T.Dan had started posting his stories before her. So, where did all those "her-voters come from?

You can imagine when SammyHoe was new on Nairaland too. The EBIAG story brought him many followers. . .i think it's Audrey's time now.

I have to second thepatriot's post.

I've tried very hard to keep this cos I don't want to sound harsh or rude. But, thank you for voicing out my mind sir.

It seems we are taking this voting thing too far. This is a faceless forum and there's nothing any writer can do if a reader doesn't vote him or her.
The voting should not be by force, it should be voluntary. I've seen some readers ask for the link to the voting thread cos they wanted to vote for Writer.

That's how it should be!

On the other hand, I've developed interest in some writers here on Nairaland. Thier write-ups are almost flawless.
I don't think AudreyTimms begged her readers before they start voting for her.... and she won in less than a month(which amazes me till tomorrow!)

I will support you, sir, in advising TemitopeDaniel to work on himself in terms of grammar and composition which you stated.

I'm really sorry to confess this that the story is getting boring to me. It maybe because of the interesting ones I've come accross.
But this will not stop me from following T.Dan.

It should be a challenge for T.Dan and others to buckle up and improve. I'm not a better writer though.

@all readers and followers, there are so many ways to encourage T.Dan other than the voting thing. If he wins, good; if he doesn't, good.

We can help him by humbly criticizing his works and confess our mind, not pretend. This will go a long way in developing him.

We should quit the pretense and confess our minds, please.

I pray you will find a way to forgive me for this, boss.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

On The Run (A Blockbuster Series) / James Hadley Chase Novels: Share Your Experience / Slaves In The Soul : A Novelette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.