Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1806709 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Got a call from petra digital press Abuja for an interview tomorrow. Any body else got the call?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaey10:
Any body else got the call?
The person I helped submit was planning to come down today against the interview tmr, but called earlier saying it has been postponed. Will get more info though. Is it really still holding tmr?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

The person I helped submit was planning to come down today against the interview tmr, but called earlier saying it has been postponed. Will get more info though. Is it really still holding tmr?
Who informed dt person it has bin postponed? cos ve nt gotten any call or text from them dt it has bin postponed
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Chrisbillakings(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Opportunity to earn ₦150,000 Monthly as an undergraduate.
Apply to Plaqad Campus Ambassador For Nigerian Undergraduate in order to earn ₦150,000 Monthly.

Application Deadline is November 1, 2019
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/5440164/plaqad-campus-ambassador-nigerian-undergraduate to learn more and follow the thread.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaey10:

Who informed dt person it has bin postponed? cos ve nt gotten any call or text from them dt it has bin postponed
Maybe I didn't hear correctly, will call back later to understand what the person was saying, cos I'm expecting the person in Abuja today.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tundipo(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Your online application has been received by us. We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company. 

You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Thursday 3rd october , 2019 

Venue:No 7, Obasa street beside Forte Oil Filing station close to Ikeja Underbridge OBA - AKRAN LAGOS STATE.

Time: 09:00am Prompt

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability. Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Best Regards

Maverick Career

HR Abimbola

+2348103272784

DISCLAIMER

Flawcrest Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency. 

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part time, or full time employments on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, flawcrest may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services. 

All Rights Reserved 2019

HR Abimbola
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tundipo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please can this be confirmed, I just received it today.

Tundipo:
Your online application has been received by us. We believe you will be able to defend your CV and if need be choose from other option with the company. 

You are hereby invited for an interview session. Your assessment will determine if you are fit for a job offer.

Date: Thursday 3rd october , 2019 

Venue:No 7, Obasa street beside Forte Oil Filing station close to Ikeja Underbridge OBA - AKRAN LAGOS STATE.

Time: 09:00am Prompt

Kindly respond to this email and confirm your availability. Come with a copy of this invite to gain access and updated CV with a valid means of identification.

Best Regards

Maverick Career

HR Abimbola

+2348103272784

DISCLAIMER

Flawcrest Team is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a third-party recruiter and outsourcing agency. 

Third-party Recruiters: Third-party Recruiters are agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for specified positions, be it temporary, part time, or full time employments on behalf of others and not for their own needs. You understand and consent that in order to facilitate the recruitment process on your behalf, flawcrest may forward your details to clients who are interested in you, Or, in other cases forward your details to clients who are interested in your services. 

All Rights Reserved 2019

HR Abimbola
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Monmarri: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please is there any one who know about servier pharmaceutical in Lagos at Ikeja?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Maybe I didn't hear correctly, will call back later to understand what the person was saying, cos I'm expecting the person in Abuja today.
Pls call the person back to be sure...
Lemme nt goan waste tp if it has bin truely postponed
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls someone should help out on possible interview questions for the role of customer service representative. Got an interview tomorrow morning. Tnx
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by zealousB(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaey10:
Pls someone should help out on possible interview questions for the role of customer service representative. Got an interview tomorrow morning. Tnx

Just be yourself and remeber some of the task or challenges you faced or have faced in your present job and how you were able to resolve it/them
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bjstardom(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Anytime you see Chemline Building beside Forte Oil, please use your tfare to chop better peppersoup or asun instead of going there!

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Dammysmart: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
kaey10:
which firm bro??
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dammysmart:
which firm bro??
Its a private firm in Abuja
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Tundipo(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2019
They've removed Chemline, it's now 7, Obasa street

bjstardom:
Anytime you see Chemline Building beside Forte Oil, please use your tfare to chop better peppersoup or asun instead of going there!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bjstardom(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Tundipo:
They've removed Chemline, it's now 7, Obasa street

Dem be wayo people, they saw that Chemline don cast! Hahahaha
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bedoab10k(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
Dear Nairalander, i want to know how genuine this Text is got it from 09010887499

Hello!
Pls note that the application of *********. via was approved.
The candidate is hereby required to undergo a screening interview with PSIS GROUP HR on MON 30/9/2019.
Time: 9am.
Address: plot 63 Ikorodu road (beside Adewusi str), by Total b-stop, Fadeyi, Lagos.
Present a hardcopy of your CV, passport, and a valid I.D card and ensure to be punctual, lateness may disqualify you.

www.psisng.com
Directions helpline:
0901-085-5923/5901.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ifyonline(f): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tundipo:
Please can this be confirmed, I just received it today.

I got same invite,same address but different date. And another funny name as recruitment coy and HR name Ngozi.. If u see my reply eh..i pity the receiver
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Follysunny: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2019
You have been invited For interview @TGResource
Date: Mon Sept 30, 2019 By 9.00am
@ No 2, Odegbami Crescent, Adjacent RCCG Agape, Olorunsogo Abk.
Call 4 Info.

Pls how real is this my people
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Vivonose: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Pls..Does anyone knows if SOL NIGERIA is genuine
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Anneater: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Please is this real?

Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are impressed by your resume and would like to invite you to an interview at our office.

We have scheduled an interview appointment for you as follows;

Date: Monday, 30th September 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am prompt.

In addition, kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

In the event that you need to reschedule to a different date, please kindly contact us within 12 hours of receiving this mail.

Best Regards,

Villegroup Recruiters.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Anneater: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
I got the same mail, but my date is 30th, please did you go for the interview?

quote author=cinderrellah post=82598302]Please I need to confirm if this invite is real

Dear Applicant,

After reviewing your recent application via our online advertorial page, we are impressed by your resume and would like to invite you to an interview at our office.

We have scheduled an interview appointment for you as follows;

Date: Friday,27th September 2019.

Venue: 240, Herbert Macaulay Way, 3rd Floor, Alagomeji Bus-stop, Yaba Lagos.

Time: 10am prompt.

In addition, kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your updated CV as you will not be allowed in without it.

In the event that you need to reschedule to a different date, please kindly contact us within 12 hours of receiving this mail.

Best Regards,

Villegroup Recruiters.[/quote]
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chieni(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello everyone. Please I got the invite below. Is it genuine?

After careful consideration of your application we have decided to schedule you for an interview to hear from you personally.

Your interview is scheduled as follows;

DATE: Wednesday, 2nd October, 2019.

VENUE:  No 007, Obasa Street, (off Forte Oil Filling Station) Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

TIME: 9:00am

Note: Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite, your updated CV and acknowledge as received.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Calista,
For OUTSTANDING INC.
Helpline: +2349017809390 or visitwww.outstandinginc.com.ng  for more Information.

Disclaimer: Outstanding Inc. is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a Third-party recruiters.

Third Party Recruiters: Third party recruiters are defined as agencies, organizations, or individual recruiting candidates for temporary, part time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Taiyescott(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Njeps:

Did u attend this interview again or is it scam?? I got same too for Client Manager
just got this now.. authentic or not?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Monmarri: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
chieni:
Hello everyone. Please I got the invite below. Is it genuine?

After careful consideration of your application we have decided to schedule you for an interview to hear from you personally.

Your interview is scheduled as follows;

FAKE!! D'NT border your self to go please

DATE: Wednesday, 2nd October, 2019.

VENUE:  No 007, Obasa Street, (off Forte Oil Filling Station) Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.

TIME: 9:00am

Note: Kindly come with a printed copy of this email invite, your updated CV and acknowledge as received.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Calista,
For OUTSTANDING INC.
Helpline: +2349017809390 or visitwww.outstandinginc.com.ng  for more Information.

Disclaimer: Outstanding Inc. is committed to helping you secure worthwhile employment. We are a Third-party recruiters.

Third Party Recruiters: Third party recruiters are defined as agencies, organizations, or individual recruiting candidates for temporary, part time, or full-time employment on behalf of others and not for their own needs

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Some base achievement on their wealth, some on their academic achievements, some on the family name, others on fame...None of this count in death... Our achievements should b rooted in Christ Jesus

The greatest event in d history book of mankind is not the discovery of exotic automobile nor is it d emancipation of western education or independence from d colony of great Britain or d amalgamation of d southern and northern protectorate of Nigeria neither is it d discovery of social media services tru which d world is now a global community...the greatest event that practically shook d earth to it's foundation is the resurrection of Jesus because before it non like it has happened and after it non like it has happened...The resurrection of Jesus is not an account of God raising a man but God the father raising God his son.Everyone dat was resurrected on any human account died again except Jesus...

he is not just alive; he is life
He is not bigger Dan d biggest; he is the biggest
He is not better Dan d best; he is d best

Without him we are hopeless, without him we are failures, without him we r destined for eternal damnation... The totality of my life depends on him...Receive Jesus today into your life he will never quit knocking the door...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Fexkoti(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Some base achievement on their wealth, some on their academic achievements, some on the family name, others on fame...None of this count in death... Our achievements should b rooted in Christ Jesus

The greatest event in d history book of mankind is not Llthe discovery of exotic automobile nor is it d emancipation of western education or independence from d colony of great Britain or d amalgamation of d southern and northern protectorate of Nigeria neither is it d discovery of social media services tru which d world is now a global community...the greatest event that practically shook d earth to it's foundation is the resurrection of Jesus because before it non like it has happened and after it non like it has happened...The resurrection of Jesus is not an account of God raising a man but God the father raising God his son.Everyone dat was resurrected on any human account died again except Jesus...

he is not just alive; he is life
He is not bigger Dan d biggest; he is the biggest
He is not better Dan d best; he is d best

Without him we are hopeless, without him we are failures, without him we r destined for eternal damnation... The totality of my life depends on him...Receive Jesus today into your life he will never quit knocking the door...
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Katier00(f): 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
Countryside Haven LTD. A state-of-the-art Serviced Apartments Opening soon in Awka invites applications from candidates with evidence-based experience in hotel management/services for the following positions.
front desk officers
Housekeepers
Accounts officer
Marketers
Chefs
Security personnel
Bar attendants
Interested candidates should email their CVs with cover letters to countrysidehaven2020@gmail.com or contact 08039341294
08037771775 further details. Application closes 30 October 2019.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by kaey10(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

The person you submitted cv was right...got der on Saturday n was told they sent message dt the interview had bin postponed. Pls would like u to ask from the person you submitted cv for the new date for the interview cos i didn't get any message
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Janetamarha: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2019
A digital marketing firm is in need of a Creative Content Writer who has great skills in content creation and community management.

Responsibilities
1. Create, schedule and publish content for online platforms.
2..Carry out research to effectively create copies in various fields.
4. Assist digital marketing manager to carry out social media tasks when required
5. Create content plan, strategy, layout and collate content from other platforms
6. Engage with social media audience

Abilities
1. Design content with Canva and any other mobile design tools
2. Excellent and creative writing, basic photo/video/text editing , presentation and communication skills
3. Proven experience in research and social media networking or as a content manager
4. Surf the internet for new trends, slangs, memes and etc
5. Knowledge of lifestyle, fashion and food content is a plus
6. Excellent proofreading skills.

Other requirements
- Must be teachable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work with initiative, autonomously and as part of a team
- Pay attention to little details.

Important Info
Type of contract - Part time (1-3 months) -
Remote work with 2 days resumption at the office every week
Preferred personnel - Youth Corper
Contract Pay: N30,000 - N50,000 (depending on your skill-set)
Resumption date - First week of October.

Qualification
Be creative and extremely great with content creation.

Send your resumes and cover letters to Ezeechegiri@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.