Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? (7481 Views)

Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by scribble: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Tucees: See them? Ok na okro soup with ivoko (crab) I give am! Satisfied? angry grin

lol u have crabs

y would any guy pay 3 million for crabs?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by lulu1986(f): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
To be honestly 50000 Rand.,lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by scribble: 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
SpcAgtOko: $300 undecided

and ur not grateful

this is the problem with nigerian women

i guys have entitlement mentality

most of the men giving women absurd sums of money steal it from the public purse

effectively you are part of the problem

too many Nigerian women married to 419, yahoo yahoo, ritualists, corrupt politicians etc

una well done
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by eezor: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
wao, i neva knew they are all like dis. so is dis nigerian women for u?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by jennylove7575(f): 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2014
zicoraads: Lol...in ur dreams I guess. Truth is, I am pretty sure u are just one of the ladies that prowl around Abuja night clubs looking for who to bed with just 20k or even less. So stop claiming what isn't.
seun you can see how this guy is insulting me...I didn't see why my comment has become his headache.. Zicoraads be warned. If u insult me again or quote me to yarn rubbish again..u will wish u never quoted me...be warned.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ishilove:
Stop giving a wrong impression about women You make women sound cheap.
Lolz I wonder what your definition of cheap is! If receiving money and gifts from my man qualifies me as cheap so be it. A guy opened a similar thread asking guys how much they can give their girlfriends at a go? Most commentaries made a mockery of womanhood yet! I didn't read any where you called those men stingy or cheap! Please save me the sermons those who understand and find the topic interesting are leaving meaningful posts! You may as well swerve to another if this thread casts a negative impression on your person! Not a must to comment.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
zicoraads: Personally I see this thread as a gathering of childish, broke b1tches, myopic and shallow minded 'run-girls.'

And what are you doing in such a gathering if you aint one?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Coldfeet(f): 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
desdichando: who.re of babylon...ashewo 10kobo...women are carving niches for themselves and all u can think of is eating a man's money...dont u have any life ambition
come and advertise urself in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/95#1290971.3068

let me copy paste what i told another nairalander like u called jennylove7575

... v heard all ds one before....dnt worrry that ur market ll soon stop selling when younger and more sexier girls begin to compete with u...by that time u will start joining church choir and forming Ada Jesus....and thats when u gonna open a thread on nairaland with titles like 'Why are men wicked', 'Why are men dogs', 'How do i make my poozay tighter',
I will remind u of this post in 2 years time by which then u wud v been past ur 'peak'. Till then keeep runsing w wink wink wink

Its obvious most men and women here on NL are miserable!! So they come here and look for who to pick on just to add some excitement into their darned and miserable wretched lives! So just for a miserly and paltry sum of 3m una wan crucify the op? So if I come talk my own nko NL fit crash again be that o? I built a house in lekki! Established a posh up scale event place in the same lekki! Bought an SUV! Had an account balance that prompted my account officers to pay me monthly visits! and many more all these came from a man!! A man with one dicck and two balls like you all haba!!! Na so poverty don turn many nigeria men grumpy reach? Please you all should just shut it! Your fathers don't give you mums money i see and if he does and she collects it she must be one cheap jobless ugly who.re.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2014
Coldfeet: Its obvious most men and women here on NL are miserable!! So they come here and look for who to pick on just to add some excitement into their darned and miserable wretched lives! So just for a miserly and paltry sum of 3m una wan crucify the op? So if I come talk my own nko NL fit crash again be that o? I built a house in lekki! Established a posh up scale event place in the same lekki! Bought an SUV! Had an account balance that prompted my account officers to pay me monthly visits! and many more all these came from a man!! A man with one dicck and two balls like you all haba!!! Na so poverty don turn many nigeria men grumpy reach? Please you all should just shut it! Your fathers don't give you mums money i see and if he does and she collects it she must be one cheap jobless ugly who.re.
Picture of you and ur acct officers in front of the house gate holding the house keys and house documents both original and photocopy with ur original signature on the original document or have a Beautiful Night...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2014
xtervaganza: oponu......I was joking and u slowpoke just took the bait like a hopeless fish

Damn! I'm in Ibadan and I can bet with anything you don't live in a bigger house than me.

I wasn't raised a poor rat like you who grew up in a thatched one room apartment.

If u want to see my very own house I can post pictures here

Broke b1tch
oga shey bigger house like the one in your profile pix...oook,i seeee #butthatsnoneofmybusiness sha
abeg no vex for me,im JOKING too

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by NosaHenry(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: A similar thread was created by toogentle a few days ago for the guys! And he gave his as 60k, while most of the other guys where saying 50 naira for okada! Some said 2k max! Etc. Majority were giving us the impression that they don't or can't give a lady they are dating money! Which prompted me to create this thread. As a lady I've received WAY much more that what most guys are claiming to be willing to give out and it makes me wonder is it that they are forming hard and baddest guy or is it that the generous men I know aint on Nairaland? Ironic isn't it that this site is called Nairaland but seems majority of the men here are koboland guys? Let me start off first! The largest singular amount of cash I've received from a guy that WANTS (not yet in o!) To date me is 500 thousand naira and from the guy I'm dating 3million naira! Generous men are out there and they give generously too! Don't let this small boys here make you feel you aint worth spending on.

The guy surely miss road to have given the hard face i am seeing on your dp 3m

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Ranchhoddas: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: who.re of babylon...ashewo 10kobo...women are carving niches for themselves and all u can think of is eating a man's money...dont u have any life ambition
come and advertise urself in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/95#1290971.3068

let me copy paste what i told another nairalander like u called jennylove7575

... v heard all ds one before....dnt worrry that ur market ll soon stop selling when younger and more sexier girls begin to compete with u...by that time u will start joining church choir and forming Ada Jesus....and thats when u gonna open a thread on nairaland with titles like 'Why are men wicked', 'Why are men dogs', 'How do i make my poozay tighter',
I will remind u of this post in 2 years time by which then u wud v been past ur 'peak'. Till then keeep runsing w wink wink wink

bros you are 'mouthed'
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: oga shey bigger house like the one in your profile pix...oook,i seeee #butthatsnoneofmybusiness sha
abeg no vex for me,im JOKING too
e no go better for you and your whole generation as u quote me

May thunder strike you to smithereen this night.....

With the nonsense leggings and yam legs u want to insult your elders

Oni gbadun
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Ranchhoddas: 12:26am On Aug 05, 2014
Coldfeet: Its obvious most men and women here on NL are miserable!! So they come here and look for who to pick on just to add some excitement into their darned and miserable wretched lives! So just for a miserly and paltry sum of 3m una wan crucify the op? So if I come talk my own nko NL fit crash again be that o? I built a house in lekki! Established a posh up scale event place in the same lekki! Bought an SUV! Had an account balance that prompted my account officers to pay me monthly visits! and many more all these came from a man!! A man with one dicck and two balls like you all haba!!! Na so poverty don turn many nigeria men grumpy reach? Please you all should just shut it! Your fathers don't give you mums money i see and if he does and she collects it she must be one cheap jobless ugly who.re.
bla bla bla...*yawns loudly*
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:37am On Aug 05, 2014
xtervaganza: e no go better for me and my whole generation as u quote me

May thunder strike me to smithereen this night.....

With the nonsense leggings and yam legs u want to insult your elders

Oni gbadun
eeeeeh!!!,see me see trouble o,tucees come n save me ke...aaaabeg abeg abeg oga u dey madaye iya ee fe baje nir u cursed?i offend u b4?!abeg no evn bring me in to ur miserable life!!!!aziin eeeeh,if u dnt want d curse of ur LIFE,giv urself respect,abi ori eleyi baje ni,shey emi ni mo koba iya eeee ni?biko u dey craze?!oloriburukus broke ass niggas usin d internet to display their life miseries,thunder fire u!!!all ur curses on ur head,on ur mum,dad n unborn kids,back to d sender,lolshi jatijati,abeg make una dey giv unasef brain 4dz forum o,u quote me again,na to ur family!!!jobless fool!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by SpcAgtOko: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2014
On the contrary I felt like 300 was too much. angry
Take your assumptions and shove them in your azsss

scribble:

and ur not grateful

this is the problem with nigerian women

i guys have entitlement mentality

most of the men giving women absurd sums of money steal it from the public purse

effectively you are part of the problem

too many Nigerian women married to 419, yahoo yahoo, ritualists, corrupt politicians etc

una well done

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2014
Beyonce bought jay z a jet
Angelina jolie bought brad piTt an island
Go figure!!!!leeeches
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2014
U r madt to b hating on guys here...uglyyy biatch
I would price u 3k for TDB if I was around and na manage
Mzdivacious: eeeeeh!!!,see me see trouble o,tucees come n save me ke...aaaabeg abeg abeg oga u dey madaye iya ee fe baje nir u cursed?i offend u b4?!abeg no evn bring me in to ur miserable life!!!!aziin eeeeh,if u dnt want d curse of ur LIFE,giv urself respect,abi ori eleyi baje ni,shey emi ni mo koba iya eeee ni?biko u dey craze?!oloriburukus broke ass niggas usin d internet to display their life miseries,thunder fire u!!!all ur curses on ur head,on ur mum,dad n unborn kids,back to d sender,lolshi jatijati,abeg make una dey giv unasef brain 4dz forum o,u quote me again,na to ur family!!!jobless fool!

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 05, 2014
It ll all change in 5 years time...u ll be 40years old then
jennylove7575: £100,000 for shopping, duplex in abuja, duplex in London, huge fat bank account, farari etc..I love my ministers, senators and alhajis...I will scratch there backs any day
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:53am On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: U r madt to b hating on guys here...uglyyy biatch
nigga answr dz questn,are u wellazin shey ara e ya,so u actually tot d broke ass niggas i referrd to was all guys on this thread?smh!wen u ffwed me i tot u had common sense,kindly unffw back biko!!!price ur family for 3k,i know wat im worth.....im trying to b civilised with u,utter som more person shit against me den id know its legal to insult u den!til den calm d Bleep down n relax,niggi needs some midnyt kush,mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 12:56am On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: U r madt to b hating on guys here...uglyyy biatch
p.s 10 of ur kind cudnt afford me for a milli bucks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Ishilove: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: Lolz I wonder what your definition of cheap is! If receiving money and gifts from my man qualifies me as cheap so be it. A guy opened a similar thread asking guys how much they can give their girlfriends at a go? Most commentaries made a mockery of womanhood yet! I didn't read any where you called those men stingy or cheap! Please save me the sermons those who understand and find the topic interesting are leaving meaningful posts! You may as well swerve to another if this thread casts a negative impression on your person! Not a must to comment.
Not to worry, your OP has made me swerve far far away from this distasteful thread. I'm only back here because you quoted my post. Please do me a favour and don't quote me again. I don't want to be forced to come back here again.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 05, 2014
Thnks but no thnks..I'm alright wid my whitee bitchh here...I dnt do ur type...d one for u is 'pinchommmmmic' cheesy
Mzdivacious: nigga answr dz questn,are u wellazin shey ara e ya,so u actually tot d broke ass niggas i referrd to was all guys on this thread?smh!wen u ffwed me i tot u had common sense,kindly unffw back biko!!!price ur family for 3k,i know wat im worth.....im trying to b civilised with u,utter som more person shit against me den id know its legal to insult u den!til den calm d Bleep down n relax,niggi needs some midnyt kush,mtchew
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: Thnks but no thnks..I'm alright wid my whitee bitchh here...I dnt do ur type...d one for u is 'pinchommmmmic' cheesy
cos u cant do my type,u cudnt afford me...heck u cudnt afford my maid...#haveanicelife pls,neva quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 05, 2014
Ok
Mzdivacious: cos u cant do my type,u cudnt afford me...heck u cudnt afford my maid...#haveanicelife pls,neva quote me again
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 2:23am On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: eeeeeh!!!,see me see trouble o,tucees come n save me ke...aaaabeg abeg abeg oga u dey madaye iya ee fe baje nir u cursed?i offend u b4?!abeg no evn bring me in to ur miserable life!!!!aziin eeeeh,if u dnt want d curse of ur LIFE,giv urself respect,abi ori eleyi baje ni,shey emi ni mo koba iya eeee ni?biko u dey craze?!oloriburukus broke ass niggas usin d internet to display their life miseries,thunder fire u!!!all ur curses on ur head,on ur mum,dad n unborn kids,back to d sender,lolshi jatijati,abeg make una dey giv unasef brain 4dz forum o,u quote me again,na to ur family!!!jobless fool!
nice reaction lol

Not really surprised with ur pink bend down select leggings

Do u share that leggings with d old jaded prostitute you call mother?

Your head like fufu inside nylon

I can't laugh Sha......

I know your type already, daughter of a nobody. Maybe you think we all grew calling a drunkard daddy like you did.

Not that you will see and have d spine to utter a word

Anyway.....I'll give it to you cos I just can't let a waste like you feel big

Yu and whole family belong to the gutters and I will dump you there right now

I hope you have enough ‘mb’ to reply

Omo irankiran

Egbe baba e ni mo je
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 2:33am On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: cos u cant do my type,u cudnt afford me...heck u cudnt afford my maid...#haveanicelife pls,neva quote me again
in what universe did a low life lie you have a maid?

Lol

Or maybe that's what you do?

So much suffering for your cheap bend down select dress lol
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 2:36am On Aug 05, 2014
NosaHenry:

The guy surely miss road to have given the hard face i am seeing on your dp 3m
hHahahahahahahahahaha

My head oooo
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by pasqal09: 6:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: p.s 10 of ur kind cudnt afford me for a milli bucks

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 05, 2014
To those quote house, cars, millions...

I laugh. Only a stupid man would do such for someone who isn't his wife and it's obvious that such men are into shady deals. QED!

No man who sweated to make such monies legitimately will squander his money lavishly on a daughter of eve who can't offer anything much more valuable other than 5 minutes sexual pleasure and excitement.

On the other hand, women who work hard to earn money don't brag about stupid things like this or get excited because a man gave them money...

All I see are broke azz, poverty stricken ladies while growing up.

People who are born into wealth or those who have see money that could make you faint don't brag about things like this.

The mention of 20,000,000 naira alone is like 20 naira to them.
#FACT!

Oh... How I miss my nairaland friend. She hasn't been seen for long. One of those rare gems who has it but don't rub it on your face, she can even eat with you at a booker or "mama put"... Despite her background. Miss you L.

Na poor man picking dey vibrate when them see small money.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Bia you people will make someone steal o

Where I dey meet people pls
Na never give cash.
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by jennylove7575(f): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: It ll all change in 5 years time...u ll be 40years old then
I am 42 do u have a problem with that? Why does other people lives seems to bother u? Life is not one pattern.. If everybody is holy and keeping to one rule, one lifestyle, life would become boring. Face your own life, stop sticking
Your nose into iother peoples affair. Mind ur business. Stop calling ladies awful names on nl. When they have not insulted u. Stop it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Pretty Entrepreneur Is Trending Online Because Of Her Massive Boobs / GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture / Why Do guys Like Ugly Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.