Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? (7480 Views)

Guys Have Ur Girlfriends Given You This Look Before / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / Naija Ladies Whats The Largest Amount Of Money U Don Give Ur Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: well i m bored jare..lemme sign out and sign in with my 3 other monikers where i am a well behaved person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u prolly xtervaganza
damn!le struggle mehn,smh
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
xtervaganza: you this crooked legged girl walking like a crab

I can never get tired of insulting you

Not until you bow down and apologise

Lol.

Your mother must be really strong not to dump you at the hospital ward

How she came home with an abirun grin like you is baffling

Well.....I believe she's strong though

It takes strength to take 100s of d1cks everyday and still be able to raise a waste project like you

Lol
U WILL FINALLY GROW UP...that bn said,shdnt u be at work
shit,jobless
les miserables meeehncheesycheesy
u n ur second acct desdichando
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW,ameeeen?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: u prolly xtervaganza
you mention that name again and Ogun will feast on your soul
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by xtervaganza(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: U WILL FINALLY GROW UP...that bn said,shdnt u be at work
shit,jobless
les miserables meeehncheesycheesy
u n ur second acct desdichando
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW,ameeeen?
I'm not a labourer like you who has to work all her life to have d feeling of being at work

Not the pr0stitute u have at home who has to be pounded lie akpu to male ends meet

Or your drunk agbero father who has to watch out for the next keke napep ruder to beg for money
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
xtervaganza: I'm not a labourer like you who has to work all her life to have d feeling of being at work

Not the pr0stitute u have at home who has to be pounded lie akpu to male ends meet

Or your drunk agbero father who has to watch out for the next keke napep ruder to beg for money
THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
les miserables claimin fake livessad
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
xtervaganza: you mention that name again and Ogun will feast on your soul
now this is actually short enof for me to read n bother abt,uzay Xtervaganza xtervaganza xtervaganza
oops nothing happend,empty threats,empty skull,empty brains,y wont u call ur mum prostitute,ur dad drunkard n wateva abuses u bn givin ur parents on a public forum,lmaooo THE YOUNG SHALL GROW
les miserables

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
i laff in gibberish...hint: my other monikers dnt knw this section wink wink wink
send me a pm and when i get back to d country we hoook up...i v never done a thin girl b4
hw much is ur price again sef
Mzdivacious: u prolly xtervaganza

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by iamtewwy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: i laff in gibberish...hint: my other monikers dnt knw this section wink wink wink
send me a pm and when i get back to d country we hoook up...i v never done a thin girl b4
hw much is ur price again sef

oohhhh bros dont loose d respect uv earned my u mean u want to Bleep dat black hairy dirty pooocie?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
xtervaganza: hahahahahahaha

Even you? I can't laugh

Miss 3m. Oponu

I wouldn't be laughing if you accept my challenge

But being the low life that you will forever all days of your life, I can't argue much with you

Oloshi
Aburo mi xtervaganza how are u? I'm beginning to like you especially that your small mouth weh no dey rest grin can we be friends? wink
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by pasqal09: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
What!!!
An e-fight?
On my section?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
Ishilove:
And I didn't ask for yours either. Many people saw my post and left but you just had to quote it.
You really shouldn't have bothered replying her...... Thought my distasteful thread has seen the last of you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
By their strong faces, you shall know them. Awon i-never-chop cheesy
Lol, xtravaganza e don tey wey I hear that word o, 'abirun'
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2014
pasqal09: What!!!
An e-fight?
On my section?
This one don pass e fight o! See wetin xtervaganza and his boys do my thread? sad I hope you aint planning on entering the ring too?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Blockus: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: A similar thread was created by toogentle a few days ago for the guys! And he gave his as 60k, while most of the other guys where saying 50 naira for okada! Some said 2k max! Etc. Majority were giving us the impression that they don't or can't give a lady they are dating money! Which prompted me to create this thread. As a lady I've received WAY much more that what most guys are claiming to be willing to give out and it makes me wonder is it that they are forming hard and baddest guy or is it that the generous men I know aint on Nairaland? Ironic isn't it that this site is called Nairaland but seems majority of the men here are koboland guys? Let me start off first! The largest singular amount of cash I've received from a guy that WANTS (not yet in o!) To date me is 500 thousand naira and from the guy I'm dating 3million naira! Generous men are out there and they give generously too! Don't let this small boys here make you feel you aint worth spending on.

My dear...

You dont expect Boys wey never recieve reach 100,000 Naira credit alert to gove babe wetin dem no get. grin Most of the 50 Naira, 500 Naira and so on comment are from Secondary school to University and Unemployed Graduates here on Nairaland. grin Truth be told, most of the comments you see na initial gra-gra, just trying to form 'Hard Man' online. grin Most of them are U-23 boys. grin

Now.. The highest I have ever recieved from a Lady I was dating is high 6-Digit Naira. grin And No! She was not a Sugar Mummy cos I senior her. I later tried to repay her cos I figured it was a loan (under the circumstance which I got it) and she just waved it. grin We broke up but we still are very good friends. grin

Lol.. I

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by pasqal09: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: This one don pass e fight o! See wetin xtervaganza and his boys do my thread? sad I hope you aint planning on entering the ring too?
Who started it?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
pasqal09:
Who started it?
Xtervaganza o! angry
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: pls leave nikkypearls alone...shes one of the few sensible girls on nairaland...i v counted them; they are just 7
Huh

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by pasqal09: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: Xtervaganza o! angry
Hmmm
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by ib4real95(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lol... craay thread.. Cool e-fight.. Thumbs up to the winner xtervaganzaaaa....
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
I no talk anythn o cheesy
iamtewwy:

oohhhh bros dont loose d respect uv earned my u mean u want to Bleep dat black hairy dirty pooocie?
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
U r number one on d list kiss
Almeria: Huh
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: U r number one on d list kiss
puwaaa I don't believe that
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
ChAi pls believe o. cheesy cheesy
Cos yu are so special there is no number 2 sef in that list...
Almeria: puwaaa I don't believe that
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: ChAi pls believe o. cheesy cheesy
Cos yu are so special there is no number 2 sef in that list...
ok I believe you grin smiley
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2014
Chei almeria bebe is feeling me (in my mind)
Nna mehnnn chaiiii
Almeria: ok I believe you grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
desdichando: Chei almeria bebe is feeling me (in my mind)
Nna mehnnn chaiiii
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by nikkypearl(f): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2014
Almeria: ok I believe you grin smiley

C u,jealous huh!grin oya coolu temper!
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2014
nikkypearl:

C u,jealous huh!grin oya coolu temper!
am not ooooo cheesy
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow! This thread is finally peaceful!! Lord I thank You smiley
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Mzdivacious(f): 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tucees: Wow! This thread is finally peaceful!! Lord I thank You smiley
mabinu dearie mi,rili rili sorry jawe,owe u one
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by Tucees(f): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: mabinu dearie mi,rili rili sorry jawe,owe u one
wink
Re: Ladies What's The Largest Amount Your Man Has Ever Given You? by nikkypearl(f): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
Mzdivacious: mabinu dearie mi,rili rili sorry jawe,owe u one

U are one hell of a troublesum gurl,na yo type go curse area boyz and carry yo slippers for hand and rungrin
U actually got me lolz with yo mum putting new tiles for ileya shocked no gurl has made me lol 4sum time now!stay out trouble huh tongue grin

Nd point of correction,am married wit a child,nd automatically dat's ma kitchen...
U wonder y l luk "25",dat's not ma fault tho'just dat av got a gud gene!
STAY OUTA TROUBLE dearie,and don't b suprise,u and xtravaganza can turn out to a real gud pals tomow.#FACT#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship / GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture / Hubby's Mobile Number Seen In The Searching For Single Women Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.