Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 (24085 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Oluwatola5(f): 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2014
barackodam:

Stop forming jo tongue

U no wah I mean angry
i hear you
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2014
frankben: #FACT. cool

must every compliment be aimed at flattering someone?
hmmm.aiidy.thank Ɣou grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by emperorchedda(m): 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I dey wait U, tag me when u ready.
Which height? Am I short? undecided
lotta peeps have been deceived by this your picture owing to the fact that it has been edited. Try to be real in your pictures. No offence
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by justamour(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2014
missyhorlah: lemme be the judge abeg tongue
Ok babie, I'm here

Kachisbarbie:
I dey wait U, tag me when u ready.
Which height? Am I short? undecided
U aint short, like 6ft or close with the pics you uploaded.Am i ryt? So this is me o as you don dey wait

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
emperorchedda: lotta peeps have been deceived by this your picture owing to the fact that it has been edited. Try to be real in your pictures. No offence

Try to get ur facts before talking Sir.
First of all, he wasn't talking about my profile pics...

Secondly, would u mind editing ur own pics and posting for us to view...oh, actually looked @ yo profile pics, it's edited too dearie. Not like am concuring with yo 'editing' shii. Some cameras are that good sweety, U might like to get 1.

Finally, editing doesn't make any1 fine, If u fine -u fine...I hope u get that?
No offense too.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
missyhorlah: hmmm.aiidy.thank Ɣou grin
you're welcome.

Though i was expecting to hear something like "thank you honey" grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
lanicky:

Can't u see I dressed abnormally... undecided

I wore a jeans with ankara head tie tongue
Nah dat abnormality brings out τђε̣ swags.. How many ladies sabi do headtie like urs nah?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Thanks, handsome you too...
Lemme just dedicate this pic to u...lol
Thereby joining in the fun
buh why did you take down the pics na, Young pretty Mrs.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by texanomaly(f): 12:04am On Aug 08, 2014
ffo:

I dont think i have a best pic, but will post one of pic, since you asked for it.

Nice pix smiley
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by texanomaly(f): 12:06am On Aug 08, 2014
There aren't very many pix on this picture thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 08, 2014
Happy hour

6 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 2:25am On Aug 08, 2014
texanomaly:

Lol...long time. How are you?

Indeed. I am great. How about you?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2014
CFCfan: Happy hour

shocked shocked
KFC don turn alcoholic
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 2:26am On Aug 08, 2014
texanomaly: There aren't very many pix on this picture thread. undecided

Post yours grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by texanomaly(f): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Indeed. I am great. How about you?

Im gettin' by.

SpcAgtOko:

Post yours grin

I posted my eyes in my profile. How much more do you want?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

shocked shocked
KFC don turn alcoholic
Nah, I only drink occasionally

BTW, I just received my renewed Drivers License today
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by texanomaly(f): 2:38am On Aug 08, 2014
CFCfan:

Congrats! Umm...why is this significant? Where you a minor before? smiley
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2014
CFCfan:
Ohsnap! Happy birthday from me kiss
texanomaly:

Im gettin' by.

I posted my eyes in my profile. How much more do you want?

*shrug* Ive seen your full face. grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 2:42am On Aug 08, 2014
Ive got tons of dumb pics to post grin

3 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 2:50am On Aug 08, 2014
texanomaly:

Congrats! Umm...why is this significant? Where you a minor before? smiley
No, I wasn't a minor when I received my first California license. Here, once you pay for a renewal, you get a new license card. The old info is still retained.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 08, 2014
that's the spirit
keep it rollin'
SpcAgtOko: Ive got tons of dumb pics to post grin

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 08, 2014
chai!see your eyes shocked
CFCfan: Happy hour
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 3:04am On Aug 08, 2014
Ladystewie: chai!see your eyes shocked
Na d camera light
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by texanomaly(f): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

*shrug* Ive seen your full face. grin

tongue
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by ggrin(f): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Xsenga: ABEG, I WAN SEE AM OO.
why
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Chai: see mine na at twilight grin

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: see xcuse o... If diaz ησ need den this thread wnt be created joor... Be a gud gurl oo..
ok grin

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2014
shoefreak: Chai: see mine na at twilight grin
Na your own sure pass o. Lion of the tribe of Nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by ffo(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
missyhorlah: handsome guy grin
thanks cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lanicky(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2014
shoefreak: Chai: see mine na at twilight grin

Faints.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by ffo(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2014
texanomaly:

Nice pix smiley
thanks texanomaly wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lanicky(f): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko: Ive got tons of dumb pics to post grin

Wow! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.