Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 (24072 Views)

VIO Official Attacks Man For Taking Pic Of Him Fighting Road User / Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) / Nairaland " Post You Best Pic Of You" Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by redgem(f): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
I was just tryna prove to her that me ur husby aint outdated in any way... Dats what i was tryna prove dear....
*picks up her golden ring, kisses it and slots it back into the finger she brought it out 4rm and pecks her warmly*tonguetongue

*Rejects the ring and slaps him*
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin
y u dey shine teeth
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by naijaboiy: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Xtarxhyne: y u dey shine teeth
I just use salt and water wash am wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by staggerman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is Staggerman

5 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by KelvinGraphics(m): 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
redgem:

Wow... Dat was so romantic and dramatic, pls i need anoda honey. Plskiss
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Lol..api salt day grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by justamour(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
LIE angry
Never knew someone would disagree too o...thanks jare

missyhorlah: we are allergic to snapping pixs in my family
Miss allergic, is it everything you are allergic to? 1st to kiss, now it's camera
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by kessyzee: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello guy...hope everyone had a great day? My best thread so far...really lively!

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by tIce(m): 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
Oluwatola5: my Bobo T-ice wutsup? how your compulsory holz nau? grin

i dey fine ooo bt d holz don tire meee
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
justamour:

Miss allergic, is it everything you are allergic to? 1st to kiss, now it's camera
itz nt lyk m allergic lyk dat.buht we ont snap in my house
the use of camera is prohibited
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
justamour:

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lasheez(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
kessyzee: Hello guy...hope everyone had a great day? My best thread so far...really lively!
Very nice,you look lovely.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by kessyzee: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
lasheez: Very nice,you look lovely.

Thanks a lot sweet!

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lanicky(f): 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
MzMariah: You are beautiful Lanicky. kiss

Wow!.....thankz smiley

You know u're beautiful nd well endowed wink

Btw.....ao's camp....hope d environment is okay?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Leitner: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
kessyzee: Hello guy...hope everyone had a great day? My best thread so far...really lively!
Your hair looks like clusters of "black Indomie"

Lol,just kidding.You look awesome! wink
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=missyhorlah][/quote]

Did u see d pics I uploaded?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by SpcAgtOko: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
lanicky:

Wow! shocked
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lanicky(f): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hey! U don't look beautiful when u frown cry

I love d picture u uploaded smiley
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
lanicky:

Wow!.....thankz smiley

You know u're beautiful nd well endowed wink

Btw.....ao's camp....hope d environment is okay?
Camp is fine thank God. I've been sick tho.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lanicky(f): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2014
MzMariah: Camp is fine thank God. I've been sick tho.

OMG! Sorry sucre cry
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
lanicky:

OMG! Sorry sucre cry
Its ok dear, I will be fine. kiss
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by lasheez(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
MzMariah: Its ok dear, I will be fine. kiss
The faceless Mariah how are you?I hope you are stronger now.I guess is the change in weather that made you sick.Wishing you good luck in camp.
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
lasheez: The faceless Mariah how are you?I hope you are stronger now.I guess is the change in weather that made you sick.Wishing you good luck in camp.
I'm not faceless trust me. Lol.

Good evening and I believe I will be fine, camp is going well too. Thanks and God bless. smiley
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

Did u see d pics I uploaded?
no,Ɣou should have quoted me na
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: No pics yet

Nd I dey find fine sis for my brother...and fine bobo myself cry

I wan divorce kelvingraphics...I wan upgrade

Which brother?
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31pm On Aug 08, 2014
missyhorlah: no,Ɣou should have quoted me na

Okay..
Done it..
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by daveP(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
But iam d latest version na. I knw U mean U want to divorce KingTom and go 4 me tongue
nawa o grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
Cc: missyhorlah, Lorlaahlozz, Xtarxhyne

4 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:27am On Aug 09, 2014
justamour:
Are you from the north?

Lmao. Noooo
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Hissexcellencie(m): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2014
redgem:

Wish kain feem una dey act here
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Caseless: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2014
olubukato:

Hmmmm undecided angry

Awon oniranu meji.. Mtscheeeewwwwwwwwww..
na olusolami u de talk to? grin
Re: NAIRALAND Post Your Best PIC Of You :season2 by Caseless: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
borrow me small salt abeg. I don carry my own baff finish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Electricity Distribution Company Staff Invade Lagos Community / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / 10 Things To Do While Stuck In Nigerian Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.