Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,479 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up (2888 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I swear I don't understand what you are talking.
confusing right?
May ur enemies be this confuse.. . Shout amen!!!
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by dasparrow: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I have always seen him as a nice guy because she said he is, and she claims she loves him very much. But when they visited, she told me that they were in an argument and he hit her. Although I couldn't see any imprint on her skin, I confronted him, he began to defend himself and raised his voice on me. One thing led to another, and when I "regained myself" he was badly beaten on the floor. He is currently receiving treatment and I told her not to marry him again. She doesn't want to listen, is very angry with me and said I shouldn't talk to her again because of what I did.
Did I do wrong in defending her? Or did I go too far?

A man who hits a woman is a recipe for disaster. Why is your sister hell bent on marrying an abuser? Does she think domestic violence is a joke? Any woman who knowingly marries a man who hits her during the dating/courtship phase is suffering from low self esteem. So your sister plans to raise a family with a man who cannot keep his emotions in check when he is angry? As adults, we should be able to resolve our differences amicably without resulting to violence. Violence in my opinion is never the answer. Next time, when the guy beats your sister again, do not put your mouth in their matter. Since your sister has decided that it is a violent man she wants to spend the rest of her life with, let her. God forbid, when the man succeeds in sending her to an early grave, he will just move on with his life with yet another woman. That's all.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I swear I don't understand what you are talking.
confusing right?
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by nikkypearl(f): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2014
I don't want to quote KRALL again,coz I was actually banned 4 24hrs becoz I quoted his post with dis smiley " grin "
Nawa o grin,so I av nothing to say!
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Blockus: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I have always seen him as a nice guy because she said he is, and she claims she loves him very much. But when they visited, she told me that they were in an argument and he hit her. Although I couldn't see any imprint on her skin, I confronted him, he began to defend himself and raised his voice on me. One thing led to another, and when I "regained myself" he was badly beaten on the floor. He is currently receiving treatment and I told her not to marry him again. She doesn't want to listen, is very angry with me and said I shouldn't talk to her again because of what I did.

You beat your sisters Boyfriend. Threw him on the floor, sent him to the hospital and stopped the marriage..

[img]http://media./media/ToMjGpOjlFOHVlQKjQI/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2014
nikkypearl: I don't want to quote KRALL again,coz I was actually banned 4 24hrs becoz I quoted his post with dis smiley " grin "
Nawa o grin,so I av nothing to say!
who banned you, and when? angry
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by jennylove7575(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2014
See the shows of aggressive behaviours. Hmm what a family. He slaps your sister and you beat him up, James bond, what will happen to you when your sister and her fiancé makes up? Of course, u will become the enemy..you guys are watching too much movies.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by nikkypearl(f): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: who banned you, and when? angry
I tink it was last monday,yo comment to dat thread was provocative but hilarious,so I quoted u and 1 oder guy with dat smiley,na in make dem ban me o grin
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by heatmeup(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2014
what where you thinking
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 05, 2014
nikkypearl:
I tink it was last monday,yo comment to dat thread was provocative but hilarious,so I quoted u and 1 oder guy with dat smiley,na in make dem ban me o grin
provocative? cheesy lol. cant remember though.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Ladybluecash(f): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2014
. Any man dat beats a lady deserves serious joint beatin frm ARMY, NAVY, LAWMA, TASKFORCY, AIRFORCE, GUGURUDEFENCE n lastly POLICE so dat even if u tink of bribin dem u myt av gotten enof beatin alredy

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by numericalguy(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2014

You might want to be careful about hitting people because the next time you "regain yourself", you could find out that you have murdered somebody . There are better ways of handling issues that resorting to violence, and don't mind all those Nairalanders clapping for you, if you had killed him in your rage, I can bet my last kobo that those same Nairalanders will not be able to defend you on your way to a life time in jail.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by bokoslayer: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2014

Clap for yourself, you didn't even wait to confirm whether he did beat her. If your sister tey for house, na your fault o smiley
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by egopersonified(f): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2014
krall, have you stopped taking those drugs I sent you? So you are now defender of the guilty.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
egopersonified: krall, have you stopped taking those drugs I sent you? So you are now defender of the guilty.
no, defender of the righteous
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2014
numericalguy:

You might want to be careful about hitting people because the next time you "regain yourself", you could find out that you have murdered somebody . There are better ways of handling issues that resorting to violence, and don't mind all those Nairalanders clapping for you, if you had killed him in your rage, I can bet my last kobo that those same Nairalanders will not be able to defend you on your way to a life time in jail.
I have not yet killed a man and I hope not to. I couldn't have touched him if he behaved gentlemanly.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
fanacy:
confusing right?

AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused / Ladies Clear Up Your Complexion / Advise Needed - Is A 17yr Old Girl A Minor??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.