Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (27345 Views)

Poll: Make your choice for next president:

IBB: 6% (42 votes)
Buhari: 8% (50 votes)
Atiku: 5% (35 votes)
Marwa: 3% (19 votes)
Oshiomole: 4% (28 votes)
Okotie: 8% (53 votes)
Duke: 19% (118 votes)
Okonjo-Iweala: 9% (58 votes)
Obasanjo: 2% (17 votes)
Odili: 2% (16 votes)
Utomi: 17% (105 votes)
Yar'adua: 10% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by emmydee(m): 5:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
Pat Utomi stands as the best man Nigeria needs now as a president. This nation needs to stand where it really belongs. We have drifted so far, Utomi is a 21st century man and will take this nation to the next level. Yar'Adua, Atiku, Buhari etc will only keep us where we are at the moment. If Utomi fails to win,he will become the best president this country never had!
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2007
With all opposition parties merging as proposed.Utomi if selected shldnt have a problem winning.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by nazzyon(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2007
Election dey come.

Only God knows who will win.

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2007
God will also suprise Nigerians
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by justyn3x(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2007
PLEASE, HOW DO I LOCATE "ADC-PARTY" LAGOS OFFICE OR HOUSE?

By the way, how many of you are sending out information (by text messages, personal discussions, in family sittings etc) to your loved ones to make the informed choice?All this write-up has only been voted for by less than 600 house members, but stats show that nairaland has more than a 1000 viewers on the average.

Lets follow this stats with 5 text messages by each viewer, multiply that and the obvious is staring you in the face!!!

Seun, sorry o, but me won post politics for jobs, I think more people will see it there?

Abi House, una no think say this won na one-exception wey Seun go allow

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2007
He is d main man.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by TayoD(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2007
@emmydee,

If Utomi fails to win,he will become the best president this country never had!

Based on what premise if I may ask? Because he is an accomplished Economist? Same can be said of Olu Falae? If all we need is an Economist, then we should just install Okonjo-Iweala (as our next President. We need more than an economic revival in Nigeria. We need a new way of thinking, of living and of relating with each other. We need one who is a proven leader of human and material resources.

While Utomi may have been propounding economic theories, a practical and compassionate approach to governance is what we neeed. I do not think he fits the bill.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by star01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
a pastor predicted who the next president is gonna be, he said , he;s slim,young,good looking, who is between the age range 30-40years, but i dnt know who that is gonna be
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2007
Utomi.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2007
Then who fits the Bill TayoD? Thieftiku? IBB? Sharia Dua?

Utomi, knows economics, a country with a strong economy is one with happy people. Utomi doesn't stand before us as an economist or an economical analyst, he stands before us as CHANGE. Utomi can transform Nigeria, he has the ideas which you say naija needs. He loves Nigeria and Nigerians, he is the man. Up Utomi (May God bless him and protect his cause amen)
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by OmoEko1(f): 4:39pm On Apr 14, 2007
You people know Pat Utomi is not going to win the presidential election

yar adua has already won it even tough is a sick man, that whom Nigerians want.

You people shouting pat Utomi pat Utomi are the ones in overseas, so let stop deceiving ourself, his never gonna win.

Pat Utomi only know about economics

but does he know what our people want? Hell no

He spends most of his life in the US, why didn't he go home when Nigerians were starving of poverty.

What has he done to help his country out?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2007
He may not win, but I'll back him till the end. it's not allbaclk and white.

Are you implying that Nigerians should vote for thieves just cos a legit candidate doesn't stand a chance
He may not win but he should not be compared to the likes of Thieftiku or Sharia Adua
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by OmoEko1(f): 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2007
dblock:

He may not win, but I'll back him till the end. it's not allbaclk and white.

Are you implying that Nigerians should vote for thieves just because a legit candidate doesn't stand a chance
He may not win but he should not be compared to the likes of Thieftiku or Sharia Adua

Everyone are thieves even if Pat Utomi win the election are you telling me his going to be faithful and honest, that he won't steal a little also. Bullshit.

Money = Temptation
More Money = Problem.

Pat Utomi isn't innocent either.

Everyone are OLE angry angry angry angry
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2007
C'mon, this is just an accusation based on no evidence. Utomi is legit I tell ya, even if he steals it'll just be 2 kobo wink
Sharia Adua and Thieftiku are planning on stealing Billions (And I'm not talking naira)
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by kellorah: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2007
well, from wot i've heard, pat is better than the rest of them, undecided
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2007
Pat Utomi should be won.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by OmoEko1(f): 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2007
9ja4eva:

Pat Utomi should be won.
his never going to win. grin grin, it's the truth and fact
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2007
Well lets c oh.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by otokx(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2007
y a r a d u a
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 1:21am On Apr 16, 2007
PAT UTOMI for PRESIDENT whether INEC likes it or not.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 4:57am On Apr 16, 2007
Vote PAT UTOMI   (If you want change)
Vote Sharia Dua   (If you like being stoned)
Thieftiku   (If you want roads with portholes the size of[b] craters[/b])
Ibrahim Thief Thief (ITT)  (If you want unemployment and extreme poverty)
Coup Hari  (If you want political inst[/b]ability and [b]Unrest)
Okotie  (If you want to see all of Naija's money spent on churc[/b]hes)
[b]Kalu
  (If you want Ethnic tension and Disease)
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2007
lmao

VOTE PAT UTOMI FOR THE BEST NIGERIA
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dgb4(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2007
Who removed Donald Duke?
he would have been our president chei OBJ.

Anyway, people are just voting their mind here on Saturday PDP will cast the vote for ALL
Naija Na wa o
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by d6mild(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2007
Some people do not want to move on in life by holding strongly on to negative and dark opinions, not thinking of the current situation of the country and how it determines the way we as Nigerians exist and how we are portrayed in the world.
I want every one to know that the Nigerian Election was broadcasted on BBC News 24 and it was one of the most degrading, unorganised and shameful elections ever held. People taking the Ballot boxes looked like wild animals, brandishing weapons of all sorts coupled with intimidation and in other cases showed touts arguing with polling officials and exchanging words while tugging at the ballot boxes with threats being delivered on both sides, interrupting a very serious National excercise.
It was clear to the world that Nigeria is an Abyss, created by OBJ and it is up to the people to reject him and denounce him, before the current Government puts a vice on the people and stifle their growth as a Nation on earth by imposing a one party state operation if rigged in PDP favour.
If this happens it will be late for Nigeria to adopt a civilised, free and fare election.
The World is Accelatating and things are moving foward, while Nigeria is further falling into a barbaric society with no law that can be upheld , no electricity, no water and in short a place where nothing works in the world. A Poor Nation , with Black Gold in abundace that supports the greatest Nations in the World that do not have this black gold. Those nations that have this black gold in the Middle east have turned their country to paradise, whereby every average citizen is rich. e.g Qatar, The United Arab Emmirates to mention a few. Just travel to Dubai and see the wonders that they built and the infrastructure created and see the prosperity of the people showing in their way of life. The Europeans and Americans go there to work, because they earn better money compared to their own country. This is the opposite in Nigeria, due to Negative thinkers and harbingers of evil , selfish and visionless Leaders. Some of the Nigerian Populace support Negative and visionless Leaders. These are people that have no enlightenment to know that the damage they perpetuate by supporting evil, affects them directly as well, whether they support the wrong things for their own selfish benefit or not.
Today i tell you all, that it is known by the world that the leader who will definitely, save Nigeria is Pat Utomi and are waiting for us the people of Nigeria to to do the right thing, regardless of what we feel and suffer. The western world, believes strongly in democracy and are waiting to see if we are actually stupid and utterly foolish as a people or classified as a brave and wise people.

PAT UTOMI is the most Credible Presidential Candidate, with Vision, which shows from his well detailed analysis of the Nigerian Project. The Solution to the sought after change, that Nigeria Needs now is PAT UTOMI.
A word is enough for the wise.

d6mild

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2007
pat utomi for president
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by IBBFan(m): 12:41am On Apr 18, 2007
if only Utomi could seat in Aso Rock for 1 minute and appear on National TV as president, then i think i'll wake up from a dream.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 5:00am On Apr 18, 2007
lol

K may ur dream come to pass in Jesus Name
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2007
If only Pat utomi can win, If only. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by star01(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2007
i pary so too.but unfortuantely, he's not on the list and he aint competent
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2007
lol.

U tink so?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by star01(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2007
definitely,certainly,absolutely
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by IBBFan(m): 9:01am On Apr 18, 2007
@9ja4eva
saying an "AMEN" to that would mean me prolonging the dream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Photos: Bukola Saraki Plays Basketball In Honor Of D'tigers Victory / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.