Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (27342 Views)

Poll: Make your choice for next president:

IBB: 6% (42 votes)
Buhari: 8% (50 votes)
Atiku: 5% (35 votes)
Marwa: 3% (19 votes)
Oshiomole: 4% (28 votes)
Okotie: 8% (53 votes)
Duke: 19% (118 votes)
Okonjo-Iweala: 9% (58 votes)
Obasanjo: 2% (17 votes)
Odili: 2% (16 votes)
Utomi: 17% (105 votes)
Yar'adua: 10% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dapsycool(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2007
Una dey vex me, can anyone give me a reason why yar'a dua is bad.what has he done wrong? If u think he'll die in few years,are u immune to death,healthy people die every day, even Tinubu fit loose hin sight anyday & i believe in 8yrs my guy go still dey alive, if ojuyobo can bring a fashola from nowhere, why can't baba choose someone, baba is not perfect but give yar a dua a chance, Pant, sorry PAT has no chance, 4get about the guy, what we should be talking about is someone manageable Yar'a dua, ATIKU(don't make me cry) or BUHARI
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by IBBFan(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2007
@dapsycool
i personally have no problem with anyone bringing anyone to contest since he believes he wants that person to keep up with the "good work" that he has been doing so far. but all the same, you let the people's decision do the work and not influencing elections to go in your favor by rigging. that is a ridiculous political buhaha!! angry
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by ogbon: 11:14am On Apr 19, 2007
Since its tagged "do or die" so far its been "do and die" then why bother ourselves. The truth is if our true vote counts its open to anyone but since it wont count it will be Yar'adua it will just be a repeat of the governor's election, who knows maybe this time a governor will snatch another ballot box if a deputy can do it with no arrest made since they have "immunity" to snatch ballot box
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Jaybaba(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2007
WHOEVER YOU ARE
WHATEVER YOU DO
NEVER CAST A VOTE FOR PDP!
NEVER CAST A VOTE FOR BUHARI!

Please think well to vote either Fresh - Okotie
or for ADC - Utomi
and somehow - AC - Atiku.

These are better
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by debosky(m): 4:25pm On Apr 19, 2007
vote Buhari. . . . . for comic relief grin grin grin

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by toshmann(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2007
@deboski,
I hear you. buhari my foot angry

i'll even prefer to vote adefarati . . . . dead or alive. . . . not as if my vote. . or anybody's vote counts
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 9:44am On Apr 20, 2007
LOL

Not at all
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by NDIOJIAB: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2007
FOR ME I WILL GIVE ORJI UZO KALU A HAND TO RULE THE GREAT NATION NIGERIA AS A NIGERIAN I KNOW WHAT WE NIGERIAN ARE GOING THROUG OUT SIDE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF THE BAD IMAGE OUR LAST LEADER HAVE PEST TO US.

Kalu for President 2007  i really love this guy because of what he is doing i know quit well that aba is not all that good as you may like as an individal but come to think of it aba have been a wost place before orji come in why cant us our self a question is orji the ist governor of abia? i ques the answer is no did the past governor try like him no but if we can have like three governors that do what this man have dont to us i think we will have a rezason  to beg him to rule us  please orji if you go in there that Ota farm tha Obasanjo clems to be his own is government property please take it back and creat job for people to work there.

orji i will suport you go ahead all nigerians is with you
thank do any one have any thing to say
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Mamajama(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2007
Who will emerge president? with all this election katakata going on in the nation. Is it fair so say and pronounce PDP candidate as the winner of the presidential election since they swept majority of the vote in the governorship race?

I strongly believe that BUHARI, ATIKU and PAT UTOMI are just wasting their time. people please lets have your input on this discurtion.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by azorjiu(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2007
i would vote kalu from the reverse side. he is the worst candidate for president. he is my tribe man yet i think his performance as a governor is woeful. my detest of him is not as a result of his illiteracy. it is because he won the award of the worst performing governor in history.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by dblock(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2007
Duke would have being the best president, but I settled for Utomi, but Utomi obviously can't win so Is settle for Yar'Adua

Donald Duke-------------------->Patrick Utomi------------------------>Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
1st choice(Not realised)            2nd choice(Won't be realised)                 3rd Choice (Will most likely win)
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2007
Any news on the elections?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by laudate: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2007
The elections are over, so the thread is closed. grin grin grin
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by MP007(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2007
yaradua , i have seen it grin
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 7:41am On Jun 25, 2007
lol
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Florency(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2008
Im gona wet U up you fool ! You talk out of your botty !
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by naso2(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
. ;d
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Zanzibar1: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Turns out 2007 was just yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode: EFCC Secures Remand Warrant To Keep Ex Minister / Reno Omokri Reacts To Aisha Buhari Reposting Tweets Criticizing President Buhari / $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.