Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> (27388 Views)

Poll: Make your choice for next president:

IBB: 6% (42 votes)
Buhari: 8% (50 votes)
Atiku: 5% (35 votes)
Marwa: 3% (19 votes)
Oshiomole: 4% (28 votes)
Okotie: 8% (53 votes)
Duke: 19% (118 votes)
Okonjo-Iweala: 9% (58 votes)
Obasanjo: 2% (17 votes)
Odili: 2% (16 votes)
Utomi: 17% (105 votes)
Yar'adua: 10% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

Otuoke (bayelsa) In 2007 And 2014-google Earth... / British Arms Dealer Charged For Smuggling 80,000 Guns To Nigeria In 2007 / Pat Utomi For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Okeamu1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2007
Duke has no security
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by nikynike(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
Let any of them rule. They are all the same.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by donnymikky(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2007
Let any of them rule. They are all the same.

@nikynike
If you same all of them are equal, I'll say some are more equal than others.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2007
I really hope this vote counts and Pat Utomi is voted in.We need a high class thinker and i know he is more than capable.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by lolabaloo(f): 8:12am On Feb 16, 2007
@9ja4eva
i agree with you, we need someone that thinks properly not the greedy and selfish baboons we have in political nowadays.
moreover, we youth what are we doing? we better start moving before all these old cargoes ruin our future.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 2:48am On Feb 17, 2007
lola baloo:

@9ja4eva
i agree with you, we need someone that thinks properly not the greedy and selfish baboons we have in political nowadays.
moreover, we youth what are we doing? we better start moving before all these old cargoes ruin our future.

If only we had people who think like you in Nigeria we would have long solved our problem.The old kangos need youths to walk dem out of that seat.Nigerian youths are not impressing in that aspect anyway but all the same i love what Niger Delta guys are doing.I also think its best we take laws into our hands now and vote for the future of our beloved Country.

Oby sd PDP must win.I jst hope he is greater than God to fight this battle.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by donnymikky(m): 11:09am On Feb 18, 2007
@9ja4eva,
Taking laws into our hands will only worsen the situation. I think Nigerians youths should be educated about the importance of their roles in the general elections as it affects their future more than any other class in the country. Youths have been used in time past to rig elections but now we all must stand up to say NO to any thugery and rigging during the next election. We need to inform ourselves that PARTY POLITICS is killing Nigeria so we should start to embrace PERSONALITY POLITICS like we experienced during the June 12th election.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4Play(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2007
The most annoying thing about the Nigerian political process is that we don't know anything about the proposed policies of the aspirants.

what are Yar Adua's proposed policies and how do they differ from the rest

Anyway in a sense ,it does not matter.We don't have a choice at the end of the day
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Okeamu1(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
Its funny how many people voted for Duke. Probably because we all use the internet and kinda educated. Majority of these voters dont even have internet and might even be illiterates hence they will be left to their fate to chose the person that is corrupt. Even if majority votes for duke, I still dont think he will win because of looting the election result. The next president has been written.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by ykepat: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2007
What is the difference between Atiku and Obasanjo's government?

Atiku tends to dissociate himself from this bad govt which he and Obj are running together. Now that Atiku wants another tenure, he terms the govt BAD so that we may vote him in.

As it may, if Atiku really wants to dissocisate himself from this bad govt after 8 years of subjecting us to hardship, let him resign.
What are ur views gentlemen and ladies to that?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2007
@Donnymikky

Yeah bt we cant watch things go bad really cos its nt d best u know.Something needs to be done as i get angry to see OBJ imposing Yar Adua on us.Dts silly to me u know.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Gold(m): 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2007
It's a pity that majority of us agitating for good leadership, failed to perform our civic right by not making our self avalable for registration, and we all know that voting is not going to be through (LAP TOP/ DESK TOP). so how many of you really registered

Please I like to know if you are ready for the voting, did you register?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2007
Is it possible for us outside to register?If we cant those there need to do something as in use their votes well
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by zozonet: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2007
I know this guy for sure will never be president of nigeria.

www.luckyigbinedion.info
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 4Play(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
9ja4eva:

Is it possible for us outside to register?If we can't those there need to do something as in use their votes well

Do you think your votes matter?

The votes have been cast and counted and the results are already known.They might as well announce it now
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2007
4 Play:

Do you think your votes matter?

The votes have been cast and counted and the results are already known.They might as well announce it now

Strongly believe things will change for the better anyway.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Gold(m): 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2007
9eja4ever,

"Strongly believe things will change for the better anyway"

Thank god for your mind, majority of us has a very weak mind, how can you say the result operate on a master file. Please tell them what happen in Lagos at the last election.

please your vote, your brother's vote, your sister's vote, uncle, niece, Aunty, father, mother inlaws, , and e.t.c count
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2007
Gold:

9eja4ever,

"Strongly believe things will change for the better anyway"

Thank god for your mind, majority of us has a very weak mind, how can you say the result operate on a master file. Please tell them what happen in Lagos at the last election.

please your vote, your brother's vote, your sister's vote, uncle, niece, Aunty, father, mother inlaws, , and e.t.c count

Exactly.It hurts me to know that people still tink nothing can be done in our Country.Everybody can be bigger than the law but no one is bigger than God.We citizens shld use our votes well and let God decide.I know that no matter whhat Obasanjo n co r failures.God will change the face of our Country thru the face of this elections.This is my prayer.Thank God dere is God.

Lets remain postive please for the best of NIGERIA.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by Gold(m): 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2007
yes si ooooooooooo! things will definately change for better

"NIGER  FOR EVER"

If there are things to stand for, let at least all the youths stand-up for the best[i][/i], by not standing at all the opponent will prevail
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by jeffrichie: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Kindly send me the Names of Elected President 2007 to my email address: jeffrichie01@yahoo.com

PAT UTOMI : I owe you a Vote. You too much because of your faithfullness and sympathy towards the priveledge and the less priviledge

Thanks
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Gold:

yes si ooooooooooo! things will definately change for better

"NIGER FOR EVER"

If there are things to stand for, let at least all the youths stand-up for the best[i][/i], by not standing at all the opponent will prevail

Make u tell them oh.Use ur votes well and let God do d rest?
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by heyya: 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2007
Its a shame that people like IBB, Buhari etc still want to rule. How will these so called would be rulers improve the lives of improvished Nigerians.  Personally, i don't think they have anything to offer. The Nigerian constitution needs to be revised to stop people from ruling again once they have ruled.  I cannot foresee any improvement for the ordinary Nigerian with the caliber of would be rulers at our disposal. IBB, Buhari just to name a few want to rule again, is it not these same people who plunged the Nigerian economy into the dark ages. Only a revolution can change the current state of affairs in that country.  We claim to practice democracy yet the electorate do not understand what it means in practice.  In other words none of these so called leaders are accountable to the electorate.  lipsrsealed
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 1:39am On Feb 25, 2007
IBB n co r history now.Cant stop watching the Academy Nominated clip titled Obj vs Atiku.

We need fresh blood oh abeg
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by McKren(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2007
the face of new nigeria we never had.

Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by donnymikky(m): 10:53am On Feb 26, 2007
I will live to see Donald Duke occupy Aso Rock after the next dispensation.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 2:40am On Feb 27, 2007
donnymikky:

I will live to see Donald Duke occupy Aso Rock after the next dispensation.

Amen Oh.I even pray to see him move in May 29th.God can do it.If not him now then i sing to welcome Pat Utomi
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by lolabaloo(f): 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
elders would say "lead by example" donald duke is a good example of this look at the way he transformed crossriver. anybody that says he's not a good leader should come out and lets see what such has got offer.

as we all are saying the youth need to do something, of course some of us are already doing something by constituting nuisance to the society. they are being used by the so call politician to harrass, kill and abuse one another is these what we call democracy. the most grieving aspect of it is that, these youth dont think ahead once they are being given a meagre amount of 5000 naira each, thats the end.  sad it makes me sad seeing our youth waste their lifes when they are suppose to be ruling.

for efcc they are nothing but obsanjo's dog that takes to order. efcc need to check out inec but they wont. what do w expect from bingo and dog? are they not the same association of mumu's

@4 play let us all register and vote. election can only be manipulated if we dont vote, these politicians are so wise and they believe good nigerians will not vote. lets surprise them by voting and participate in the counting process after voting

obasanjo dont want atiku to rule because once he resumes into office the first person his going to deal with, will be obasanjo through the use of same efcc. "fly wey dey chop person wound no wan make person chop am"
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by McKren(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2007
@Lola

You are such a pretty girl and I will be so shocked if a pretty girl like you do understand the nitty gritty of naija politics. wink

Though your advice to 4play is spot on.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by 9ja4eva: 5:39am On Mar 01, 2007
I see PDP failing in all aspects though.
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by lolabaloo(f): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2007
as for me not only pdp would fall but all enimies of progress in nigeria. somebody please say amen grin

@mckren thanks
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by billyhem(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
WELL AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED,DONALD DUKE SHOULD BE THE PRESIDOOOO OF THE FED,REP OF NAIJA.
NO BETTER CANDIDATE THAN DONALD DUKE.
INFACT,MY MAN U 2 MUCH MAKE U CARRYING GOOOOO.
I DEY UR SIDE, cheesy
Re: President Of Nigeria In 2007: Who? <Poll> by toshmann(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2007
u guys make me laugh when you talk about voting. if you guys are aware of the sophistication of the rigging machinery all over the country, you'll start working very very hard morning till night, even loosing sleep, to avoid the rigging of the 2011 elections (if they'll hold/if naija will still be there) as for 2007 elections;they were rigged as far back as 2005 and the rigging was perfected last year. they have the results now.

u guys are joking with PDP. a party that broke world record by having more votes than the registered voters in some constituencies, a party that first won an election and then went to look for who was their candidate in the election that was won grin

listen, with the kind of leaders in nigeria today, there is no hope. praying and fasting wont stop this one o. that country is doomed.

but it is my country cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Arrest Of Tukur Mamu: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.