Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman (826 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / Ten Signs That A Man Needs To Be Cheated On / Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman by abasifo(m): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2008
:
10. She french kissed once, but never again
She slipped her tongue on you, but didn’t ever again. It could be that you’re much to eager with the tongue,
9. Makes excuses when you go to kiss her
She says, “I have to get up early” or “I need to floss my cat”. You might need to reevaluate this relationship, you might have ruined it. If she’s not making out with you periodically, then you don’t know how to kiss a woman.

8. She’s tired when you want to kiss her
If she’s constantly yawning when you try and lay the smack down, then you need some improvement when you kiss a woman.

7. She wants to get busy with other parts of your body
This isn’t that bad. But you still don’t know how to kiss a woman, try and improve it, so you can complete the intimacy.

6. She never starts kissing you
If she doesn’t initiate, then you did something wrong. No girl no matter how shy, wont want to make out with her lover.

5. She doesn’t give you compliments
If she doesn’t say something like, “you know how to kiss”, or “I’ve never felt like kissing this much” chances are you don’t know how to kiss a woman. (or if she doesn’t make some noises)

4. She suddenly springs up “Let’s be friends” after the first kiss
You need immediate attention. See Double Your Dating.

3. She pops breath mints
If she’s popping breath mints, it could be a good sign for kissing. She might be self-conscious about her breath, or it might be yours. Always come prepared and pop them when you’re about to kiss a woman.

2. If her lips are the signs of Jolies!
Try chewing on them less, and let her lips heal so she doesn’t get some weird disease through an open wound with you.

1. She’s cheating on you

You need a lot of help so refer to number 4, then bitch slap her for being a LovePeddler. j/k
Re: Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman by arramyjay: 12:44am On Oct 17, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman by tpia: 2:19am On Oct 17, 2008
true talk.
Re: Here Are Ten Signs You Don’t Know How To Kiss A Woman by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
word!!!

(1) (Reply)

A says : "Achoo!" B: "I Love You" , B: "I Mean Bless You." / Problems Please Help / Don't Go Without Telling Me What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.