Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,990 members, 7,859,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Please Advice Me ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me ! (875 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2008
[flash=200,200]http://My Girl[/flash]

[b]House, Can you help me on this. A girl have been taking care of since i was 20yrs old, we are together, meanwhile she have helped me alot too, but for me. i have spent more than 500thousand Naira on this Girl, i always pay for her school fees, we had a Joint Account in different 4 Bank, her name is (Lattefat) she's like my life. she's only girl i have in my whole life. i love her so much, suddenly she hurt me, by following my friend. his name is Gbenga, a friend of Soul E. I have tried all my possible best to keep her with me, and latter i discovered that she's pregnant for the guy, meanwhile the guy haven't know yet, and now she want to stay with me, live with me, spend all the rest of her life with me. meanwhile she's pregnant, i can't advice her to go for an abortion, I can't. I always cry overnight, because of her. i have stop going to Club with 9ice, I don't know what to do. i felt bad anytime i think on what to do, i don't want her to go. i can't tell her to go for an Abortion, neither go for Gbenga, Please House Advice me on what to do as fast before its getting too late.

JP[/b]
Re: Please Advice Me ! by unfredo(f): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2008
how old is the girl
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2008
She's just 21yrs old now. she's going to be 22 by November 19th.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by DanDa(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2008
Take good care of her smiley,
Re: Please Advice Me ! by chika98: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2008
If you really do love her and you know you can forgive her wholeheartedly then stay and take care of her. If not then let her go. She's young though so you can kinda blame it on that.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2008
Axe her now? Abi u nor be AYE? grin
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
Take good care of her? AH
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Areaboy2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2008
i think your frustration is getting to your spelling aswell man undecided undecided undecided undecided

oh and your gramma too tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Advice Me ! by LadyT(f): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2008
Do they spend Naira in Manchester?

And at age 31 shouldnt you be old enough to know when you are being taken for a fool?
Re: Please Advice Me ! by HRhotness(f): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2008
what relevance does 9nice and Soul E have in this tale?
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2008
I don't Base in Manchester, and the girl am talking about is in Nigeria,

also

@HR.hotness, Did i ask what to do with 9ice and Soul E, i asked for an Advice, if you can't contribute to this, then leave it, Okay

Jp
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Sauron1: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2008
HR.hotness:

what relevance does 9nice and Soul E have in this tale?

Association with celebs!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me ! by HRhotness(f): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Association with celebs!!!!

Right. . . Gotcha! wink
Re: Please Advice Me ! by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2008
HR.hotness:

Right. . . Gotcha! wink

Where have u been??
I was almost prepping a search party to scoop you out of wherever!!!!
Re: Please Advice Me ! by LadyT(f): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
Neoblack if you want to spend the rest of your life with a cheating harlot please do. But dont you think the unborn child deserves to know its real father.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by ikamefa(f): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2008
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!   cheesy

9ice, soulE , lateefat, gbenga, 500thousand naira in manchester! "  grin "

why fish dey smell for this thread na? cheesy

NeoBlack:

[flash=200,200]http://My Girl[/flash]

she's like my life

gbam! that right durr! is the magic phrase abi na sentence?  tongue

@topic  just marry the girl and live happily ever after! "  grin "
Re: Please Advice Me ! by NeoBlack(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thanks,

Jp.
Re: Please Advice Me ! by opinion90: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2008
I think your weakness of heart to kick that slut out is equivalent to you digging you own grave. A woamn who you catered for pregnant for another guy and you are crying? What is money? You can make more money later with some one who will be faithful to you. When you were with her so you never so any other woman you could have censored for a wife? Wow!!! However, on humanitarian grounds, I would say just keep her since you dont have the geek to break up. Women who cheat are more dangerous than their male counterparts. Be advised in your own heart, if you want to keep her then who are we to say no; what God hs put together, let no man put assunder.
Sleep tonite!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? / Who Is Better: The Matured Ladies Or The Young Ladies? / The X-factor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.